Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2011, 08:47 AM   #16
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

No problem Nina. There are actually many more chastity options out there for both men and women. If it's something you are interested in I can post a more comprehensive list. But for some, I'm not sure they would be too interested, as the chastity methods involve piercings (personally an ouchie for me! I am NOT interested in meeting Prince Albert!!!)
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #17
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Haha! Not cruel at all! Just pointing out the advantages certain security devices can offer the interested investor!

I mean who can object to such a lovely peice of art comfortably locked between your legs? Think of the peace of mind a lovely lady (or gent) would have when out in public, knowing in their mind that they are safely protected against those with naughty agendas!
Mr. krunkman that is a great POV on chastity. Ironically, the other night the program 1,000 Ways to die had piece on an Italian man who had to leave and placed his wife in one while he was gone. The wife had a lover and the used olive oil to get her out of the belt. For days it went on and off and finally the constant scratching gave her tetanus and she died when her husband came home.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #18
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86 View Post
Mr. krunkman that is a great POV on chastity. Ironically, the other night the program 1,000 Ways to die had piece on an Italian man who had to leave and placed his wife in one while he was gone. The wife had a lover and the used olive oil to get her out of the belt. For days it went on and off and finally the constant scratching gave her tetanus and she died when her husband came home.
Obviously this was a poorly-fitted chastity belt. A well-fitted one does not allow the wearer to remove it without the key. Unfortunately far too many don't go the extra mile to get their belt properly fitted. Even the CB series or similar ones need to fitted properly to ensure a close fit that you cannot remove.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #19
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Obviously this was a poorly-fitted chastity belt. A well-fitted one does not allow the wearer to remove it without the key. Unfortunately far too many don't go the extra mile to get their belt properly fitted. Even the CB series or similar ones need to fitted properly to ensure a close fit that you cannot remove.
This event took place probably in the 1700s. I should have made that clear.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:50 AM   #20
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Greetings,

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to throw another manufacturer out there that is outstanding and in my opinion has the best belts and service there is today...

MySteel Chastity Belts.

They have a turn around that NO ONE in the industry comes close to and they actually respond to emails ; )

I own two of their belts as well as one from William Jones, NeoSteel and quite a few of the CB and Birdlocked "trapped ball devices."

MySteel by far is the best! If you want some really cool looking pictures of their belt Google the fetish model "Puppet," she wears them in quite a few of her shoots.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #21
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

I personally own a CB-3000, and I like the CB-6000s as well. Their not cubersome to use and it goes on and stays on easily. The only thing missing is the Woman to hand the key off too.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #22
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitresse Renee View Post
Greetings,

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to throw another manufacturer out there that is outstanding and in my opinion has the best belts and service there is today...

MySteel Chastity Belts.

They have a turn around that NO ONE in the industry comes close to and they actually respond to emails ; )

I own two of their belts as well as one from William Jones, NeoSteel and quite a few of the CB and Birdlocked "trapped ball devices."

MySteel by far is the best! If you want some really cool looking pictures of their belt Google the fetish model "Puppet," she wears them in quite a few of her shoots.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
http://www.pupett.com/ Wow. Very interesting site and thanks for sharing!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #23
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

CB6000 is a fun and safe model, Nothing hotter then being a Key Holder to anothers Chasity Belt. Them knowing that their cock is locked away just awaiting their encounter with Ma'am, so she may release them to pleasure her in oh so many ways............CBs are another form of Edging, keeping one in a state of sexual arousal when wearing, unable to obtain a hard on, until the time they meet with their Key Holder and she allows them their release in oh so many ways...........ummmmm
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #24
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Guess I could have put a link in the post LOL. Thanks for grabbing that.

She's actually VERY cool! I met her last year in London. Funny thing is that she is submissive in most of her pictures but she would make an AWESOME TOP! Such a riveting personality.

If you check out the Mysteel Site there are some videos of her on there as well. I posted the link earlier in the thread I believe.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women