Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2024, 10:46 PM   #1
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default NBC News and MSNBC: 24/7 Propaganda

Take a look 24 minutes into this week's segment of Meet the Press:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQRX5LqCqoc

NBC News and MSNBC brought Republican Ronna McDaniel aboard as a paid pundit. And Chuck Todd and his fellow travelers don't like it at all. They pillory NBC for the decision.

Apparently the only "Republicans" allowed to work for NBC/MSNBC should be people like Joe Scarborough who left the party and now mostly criticize Republicans.

Anyone who doesn't believe there's not a strong bias if favor of Democrats in the mainstream stream just isn't facing facts.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 10:56 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

They should have hired Kayleigh McAneneneneney
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 10:59 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... They are all totally LOST there, mate.

You mentioned Joe Scarborough --- I caught a bit of his show,
where they predicted that Trump would FILE for BANKRUPTCEY today.

Crikey!... How out of touch can they be? ... ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 11:08 PM   #4
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Take a look 24 minutes into this week's segment of Meet the Press:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQRX5LqCqoc

NBC News and MSNBC brought Republican Ronna McDaniel aboard as a paid pundit. And Chuck Todd and his fellow travelers don't like it at all. They pillory NBC for the decision.

Apparently the only "Republicans" allowed to work for NBC/MSNBC should be people like Joe Scarborough who left the party and now mostly criticize Republicans.

Anyone who doesn't believe there's not a strong bias if favor of Democrats in the mainstream stream just isn't facing facts.
That’s a big load! Ronna McDaniel is an election denier and a Trump shill. How can anyone trust what she says if it’s been proven that she lied not once but multiple times. She will say whatever she thinks you want to hear just to earn a paycheck. Not exactly journalist material. The problem isn’t a bias towards Democrats but rather towards the truth. I’m not saying that Journalists get it right all the time but the core dynamic of good journalism is the ability to fact check and the willingness to retract and correct incorrect statements. Ronna McDaniel doesn’t have the ability or the reputation for integrity necessary to do the job she has been hired for.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 11:09 PM   #5
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Msnbc is heavily biased.
The ronna Romney hiring was heralded by corporate. But their commentators and show hosts have denounced her hiring.
Honestly I don't care. She's a Romney.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 11:11 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And yet - they HIRED her! ... Why not give her a chance??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:08 AM   #7
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Msnbc is heavily biased.
The ronna Romney hiring was heralded by corporate. But their commentators and show hosts have denounced her hiring.
Honestly I don't care. She's a Romney.
MSNBC is heavily biased, Why do you think they hired someone who would say whatever they want her to.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:22 AM   #8
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I only read political news from the AP for a reason. They are not opinionated and provide the facts. All of those news outlets who have their talking heads are a waste of my time to listen to. I can form my own opinion if you just give me facts... besides, I already waste enough of my free time watching the sorry ass Lakers, sorry ass Cowboys and on this board. There are only so many minutes in a day to waste. Haha
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 07:31 AM   #9
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Anyone who believes MSNBC and the editorials of NBC represent mainstream media is sadly mistaken.

She is not a journalist. She's just a "whipping boy" for the network. She's a glutton for humiliation. Like the party troopers. Knowing what they say are all lies, the GOP from the top down will say and do anything to float with the political winds.

The dumbasses at the MAGA rallies eat it all up and ask for seconds.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:20 PM   #10
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
They should have hired Kayleigh McAneneneneney
Agreed, she's a lot hotter.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:21 PM   #11
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... They are all totally LOST there, mate.

You mentioned Joe Scarborough --- I caught a bit of his show,
where they predicted that Trump would FILE for BANKRUPTCEY today.

Crikey!... How out of touch can they be? ... ...

#### Salty
Yeah, I watch Morning Joe from time to time. Not only do they come up with some really stupid analysis on occasion, but the sanctimony is off the scale.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:28 PM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Jen Psaki tore her a new asshole on TV last night. How she literally lied her ass off for Trump and the GOP and that she shouldn't be on any station, but what's more interesting to me, is why FOX didn't hire her? Maybe she doesn't give up the Mormon pussy like the rest of the FOX hos do?? Ronna found out she it's just about as important as a cloudy day in the world of politics. But at least she'll still make a dollar or two
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:38 PM   #13
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
That’s a big load! Ronna McDaniel is an election denier and a Trump shill. How can anyone trust what she says if it’s been proven that she lied not once but multiple times. She will say whatever she thinks you want to hear just to earn a paycheck. Not exactly journalist material. The problem isn’t a bias towards Democrats but rather towards the truth. I’m not saying that Journalists get it right all the time but the core dynamic of good journalism is the ability to fact check and the willingness to retract and correct incorrect statements. Ronna McDaniel doesn’t have the ability or the reputation for integrity necessary to do the job she has been hired for.
You might want to look earlier in the video at what she has to say. She sounds pretty reasonable to me. She says people who committed violent acts on January 6 should be in jail, and agrees that Biden was elected president. She explains her criticism of the election revolves around changes in electoral laws and practices that occurred because of COVID.

Yeah, she probably has changed her tune somewhat since she went to MSNBC. It's interesting to me though. There are plenty of Republicans that went from Trump critics to Trump acolytes in the months and years after January 6. McDaniel appears to be slipping the other way. I'm interested in what she has to say.

As to the bold text, I probably watch something on nighttime MSNBC about every other day, and have seen many instances where their pundits spout bald faced lies. There are three that are in the same league with Laura Ingraham on Fox, and much worse than Sean Hannity in the lying department.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:40 PM   #14
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Anyone who believes MSNBC and the editorials of NBC represent mainstream media is sadly mistaken.

She is not a journalist. She's just a "whipping boy" for the network. She's a glutton for humiliation. Like the party troopers. Knowing what they say are all lies, the GOP from the top down will say and do anything to float with the political winds.

The dumbasses at the MAGA rallies eat it all up and ask for seconds.
Interesting analysis, the text in bold. When I was a kid, I watched professional wrestling. And there were lots of villains, including at least one I remember who was supposed to have been from the USSR. Maybe that's MSNBC's corporate strategy. Chuck Todd, Jen Psaki and their pundits and journalists don't appear to be on board though.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 03:11 PM   #15
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

All good. NBC News to drop ex-RNC chair Ronna McDaniel after Rachel Maddow, ‘Morning Joe’ revolt

NBC News plans to drop former Republican National Committee boss Ronna McDaniel as a paid contributor after network stars including MSNBC primetime headliner Rachel Maddow and the co-hosts of “Morning Joe” blasted the decision to bring the Trump-backing politico on board, according to a report.

The network has not made an announcement, but one is pending, according to Puck News. The Post has sought comment from NBC and McDaniel.

Earlier on Tuesday, The Wall Street Journal and Variety reported that NBC News executives were meeting to discuss what to do with McDaniel in the face of public opposition from network stars.

Maddow, MSNBC’s most bankable name, demanded on her Monday show that NBC executives “reverse their decision” to hire McDaniel.

“The fact that Ms. McDaniel is on the payroll at NBC News, to me that is inexplicable,” Maddow said during Monday’s broadcast of her weekly primetime show.

According to the Journal, McDaniel was hired by NBC News editorial chief Rebecca Blumenstein.

The decision to bring McDaniel aboard was backed by Carrie Budoff Brown, who heads political coverage at NBC News, the Journal reported.

Rashida Jones, the head of MSNBC, reportedly backed the decision to hire McDaniel, but in the face of the uproar among her stable of stars she let it be known that they would not be required to have her on their shows.

McDaniel is reportedly looking to hire a lawyer, according to Puck News.

Looks like it sorted itself out. While I don't personally care for MSNBC much either, there's no reason to hire a lying, traitorous cunt. Let her take her botoxed ass to OAN
TechPapi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women