Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Party or one on one private play-date????

Afternoon,

I had an interesting email from a boy today that was asking me about theme parties and events, in his email he went into detail about how he is timid and somewhat shy around other Dommes and slaves/submissives.

My question to the forum is.... Are most of you ok with playing in public? Party setting? Attending events and conventions? Too shy to venture past the keyboard? Only one on one and that's it? Does a double or tripple Domme session excite or scare you?

The boy I am referring to (who shall remain nameless) brought up quite a few reservations against venturing past the computer and how hard the initial leap is...

Is that feeling across the board??????

Looking forward to hearing some intelligent discussion.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a swinger it dosent bother me to play in public as long as there is respect and everyone know no touching without permission.....I love theme partys and looking forward to Houston Houses Mardi Gras in a few weeks. Some of the local smaller groups host monthly parties, and yes sometimes a boy will get lucky and be Double Dommed. But I have to agree SO many are just lurkers in the BDSM world, wanting to venture out, but afraid to come out from behind their screens......
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

High Profile people who are doctors and lawyers and politicians I have had in the past are DISCREET and don't want gawkers watching them express something that is intimate and private.
I guess you could go out in public if you have nothing to lose by someone taking your picture with their cel phone in a compromising position.
That is just my personal experience.
I know that there are lots of people who do.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #4
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ahh the Mardi Gras Party!

Have fun! I was just in Houston at another private party and ran into them.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Old 02-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #5
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
High Profile people who are doctors and lawyers and politicians I have had in the past are DISCREET and don't want gawkers watching them express something that is intimate and private.
I guess you could go out in public if you have nothing to lose by someone taking your picture with their cel phone in a compromising position.
That is just my personal experience.
I know that there are lots of people who do.

Public is still semi-private to me. I guess I should have been more precise. Public meaning a BDSM event or something like my FemDom Party I am throwing later this month. I've had boys who want to be taken to the mall on a leash to shop for panties (which I would TOTALLY do!) but when it comes time to plan and DO IT.... some boys enjoy the thought rather than the physical action.

OK BOYS! I know these Ladies know their stuff.. I'm waiting for you to chime in!!! Speak up or forever be behind the keyboard ; )

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Old 02-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
simplyjoe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Being dominated in public is not on my list of things to do. However, I am comfortable at a private residence, in a themed party enviroment, where we all enjoy the same thing. The number of people at the party is not important as long as everyone participates. Everyone will have their own limits and that should be discussed prior to the event, and if you have several dommes and several subs at the same party, maybe the rooms should be seperated into themes and the subs stay where they enjoy that type of play and the dommes move from room to room.
simplyjoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
Mickey
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Playing in public is not for me. I was once told by my Domme to buy myself a pair of high heels. Well, the adult sex store did not have my size. Went to a normal store, but could not make myself do it, for fear of being judged. The world wide web is your friend in this instance.

As for FemDom Party, I would really like to attend one. I've been told by a friend that it is really hard to perform in front of strangers, but in a setting like that I would do anything to please my

My application to meet Maitresse Rennee will be submitted soon.
Mickey is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:46 AM   #8
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

Mickey, I would have gone out an bought you a pair of heels, my love.
You never have to be alone to play dress up.
I have been known to have cd play parties...
Old 02-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #9
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

I believe in being intimate behind closed doors.
Why risk having your private life in public when you don't have to?

That is just MY opinion.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #10
enigma878
Valued Poster

i'm sort of UTR myself although i've had a Double Domme session in the backyard of Garland. By the way, have You spoken to Ms. Texaz lately? i know You know Her. So do i.

And i luv the throne in Your dungeon. i've seen only one similar built by a sub in Calif. for his Mistress. He had a long funnel installed in the center which led to his mouth at the bottom.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma878 View Post
i'm sort of UTR myself although i've had a Double Domme session in the backyard of Garland. By the way, have You spoken to Ms. Texaz lately? i know You know Her. So do i.

And i luv the throne in Your dungeon. i've seen only one similar built by a sub in Calif. for his Mistress. He had a long funnel installed in the center which led to his mouth at the bottom.
I'm not associated with her AT ALL. I know "OF HER" I don't KNOW her. I never had any close ties with her and I do not care to WHATSOEVER either.

The throne is a custom piece that is one solid piece of wood, hand carved. Took over 4 months to make and get it to my dungeon : )

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Old 02-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
enigma878
Valued Poster

Oops, sorry for making it sound like You were best friends. In my bad memory i though You were at least acquainted. The scene isn't all that small up in that area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitresse Renee View Post
I'm not associated with her AT ALL. I know "OF HER" I don't KNOW her. I never had any close ties with her and I do not care to WHATSOEVER either.

The throne is a custom piece that is one solid piece of wood, hand carved. Took over 4 months to make and get it to my dungeon : )

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Old 02-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #13
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No worries.

Thanks for the input from everyone. Sheds a little light on what I was wanting to understand a bit more.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Old 02-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #14
enigma878
Valued Poster

The Dominatrix i mentioned does indeed conduct Pro sessions as i eluded to. This is Her site, http://www.mstexaz.com/ and She does list it in Ft. Worth.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #15
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

I have only heard great things about her.
She is on Fetlife too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women