Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2012, 07:50 AM   #16
enigma878
Valued Poster

Ms. Precious would be a very good first contact. She's been here for decades when others have come and gone.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #17
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
Hmmmm. Just checked out your showcase. I've got to wake up my Houston clients so I can come meet you, Sweetie. Would love to tie you up.
Great. I would love that. BTW I will be traveling thru there this spring.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #18
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Just ran across this site:

Professional Roleplay Resource Federation (PRRF)

http://www.infokus.info/

Not just for Mistresses.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #19
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticentyce View Post
Wow, there's a lot more to pro-domme than I expected! I'll learn all of the rules of play before diving in and see if I can find a few instructors here in the Houston area. I've messaged a few, but as of today I dont have any responses. I think being a pro-domme is a very interesting world and I am looking forward to learning all I can about that side of life as a sex worker.
You may run into more than a few pro-dommes who will not be happy at all to help you learn the business. First you are competition, and not everyone is happy about training competitors, especially in some of the smaller mid-country markets.

But I think the biggest obstacle you are going to find is that they (and this is a generalization here) are against sex workers plying the domme business. Some believe it gives all dommes a bad reputation, others believe that when providers do it, the pro-dommes then have to field and screen out men looking for sexual play with light domination added in. And some are just purists who don't think sex belongs in pro-domme work.

In my mind providers and pro-dommes both engage in sexual play. If it's not sexual, why do they wear killer corsets, stockings and heels? Not that I'm complaining about their outfits! But I think they are being quite narrow in their definition of sex work. It's all sexual in my mind, or at least 99% of it is. Now I won't go down the path of the pro's and con's of offering sex during a play session. In my mind that belongs between the individuals involved. But others would disagree with me on that one.

My advice is if you are going to be provider, AND you want to do pro-domme work, keep the two worlds separate. Different websites, different places you advertise, and keep things on the downlow. You may find it will cause you less grief in the long run.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #20
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

krunkman, i want to kiss and hug you! Actually, I think it may be a greater show of gratitude if I kick and punch you. LOL. JK. You've been a really great help and once I make the big plunge I will have YOU to thank for making sure I was knowledgeable about making my transition. Thank you!
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #21
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Aww, gee, thanks! (blushes)

I think it was posted up-thread, but don't rule out getting some experience from a submissive. I'm currently working with a couple of ladies and discussing the mental aspects of d/s and helping them with their skills as well. A good bottom can give you a lot of experience and skills.

Be prepared to spend some time learning this. I've been around it for a few decades now and I'm constantly learning new things.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #22
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Just ran across this site:

Professional Roleplay Resource Federation (PRRF)

http://www.infokus.info/

Not just for Mistresses.
I am actually a board member for PRRF. We're still a bit new but up and coming : )

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:52 AM   #23
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I have heard good things about Mistress Precious.
Linda Spiva-Scott was also a Golden Oldie.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #24
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

She's a great Lady! A dear friend of Mine. I was actually with Her this past Saturday attending a party at Her dungeon.

If you have not yet been to Her dungeon... YOU SHOULD! It's wonderful!

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Old 02-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #25
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

im on fetlife. Mistresskinx
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:41 AM   #26
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859

I know i differ from the popular opinion but I dont believe books and sites alone will prepare you for domme work. I have been in the bdsm lifestyle for 12 years now and lived it 24/7 at several points in my life. Only recently have I started offering ProDomme sessions and only after an apprenticeship. There are less risks to you legally if you do not offer legally defined sexual services; however, there is a tremendous amount of bodily risk to a submissive at the hands of an inexperienced Domme. This is the problem ProDommes have with providers jumping in their game. I'm not saying this is your intention, but many providers buy a crop, paddle, and a leather outfit and proclaim they are a ProDomme. I paid for my apprenticeship under several different people with different areas of expertise and it was well worth the investment.... Financially and for safety. Also, know that a Domme and a ProDomme are two very different things. One is being in control and doing what you want, the other is being in control and doing what the client is paying you to do. That is a HUGE difference.
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:10 AM   #27
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxdream View Post
I know i differ from the popular opinion but I dont believe books and sites alone will prepare you for domme work. I have been in the bdsm lifestyle for 12 years now and lived it 24/7 at several points in my life. Only recently have I started offering ProDomme sessions and only after an apprenticeship. There are less risks to you legally if you do not offer legally defined sexual services; however, there is a tremendous amount of bodily risk to a submissive at the hands of an inexperienced Domme. This is the problem ProDommes have with providers jumping in their game. I'm not saying this is your intention, but many providers buy a crop, paddle, and a leather outfit and proclaim they are a ProDomme. I paid for my apprenticeship under several different people with different areas of expertise and it was well worth the investment.... Financially and for safety. Also, know that a Domme and a ProDomme are two very different things. One is being in control and doing what you want, the other is being in control and doing what the client is paying you to do. That is a HUGE difference.
Well said!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women