Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2012, 08:07 AM   #1
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews
Default so i want to be a mistress

i posted here before about coming over to the dark side... I got some response but Im really interested in becoming a domme. I have a naturally dominating personality so I think it should be fairly simple. Is there any particular literature I should review? Is this something I can dive into headfirst or should I have a mentor?
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
Sophisticated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Practice makes you perfect ��

And if you require a subject I volunteer ��
Sophisticated is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
enigma878
Valued Poster

i would highly recommend the book SM 101 by Jay Wiseman. It goes into great detail about playing safely.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Here's some info for you. But keep in mind that not everything you read/see/hear about is going to be applicable to YOU in your journey to become a domme. I HIGHLY reccomend finding your local lifestyle community and getting involved, and find people who are willing to talk and mentor you. You also can look into apprenticing to a practicing domme who has many of the same interests that you do.

Lifestyle Reference Books
Female Domination by Elise Sutton
The Art of Sensual Female Dominance: A Guide for Women by Claudia Varrin
The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl’s Guide to Female Dominance by Mistress Lorelei
The Sexually Dominant Woman: A Workbook for Nervous Beginners by Lady Green
At Her Feet: Powering Your Femdom Relationship by TammyKo Eckart
SM101 by Jay Wiseman
The New Topping Book by Dossie Eaton and Janet Hardy
The Compleat Spanker by Lady Green
Different Loving by Gloria Brame

Bondage Reference Books
The Toybag Guide to Basic Rope Bondage by Jay Wiseman
Erotic Bondage Handbook by Jay Wiseman
The Toybag Guide to Foot and Show Worship by Midori
The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage by Midori
Bondage for Sex by Chanta Rose
Two Knotty Boys Showing you the Ropes

Good Overall References
The Toybag Guide to Dungeon Emergencies by Jay Wiseman

Where to Hang out on the Interwebz
Fetlife

Interesting Sites
Houseofgord.com – Human furniture, outrageous bondages and outfits. Strictly female submissive
Kink.com – Video site with many forms of kink (M/M, F/F, M/F, F/M, TS, Toys)
Armbinders.Blogspot.Com – Images of women in armbinders (it’s very hard for a man to wear one due a man’s broad shoulders)
Spankingblog.com – Images/stories/commentary about spanking (M/F, F/F). Many good links.
Bondageblog.com – Images/stories/commentary about bondage (M/F, F/F). Many good links.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
enigma878
Valued Poster

Krunkman really delivered but he left off one of the most important sites.

http://home.swipnet.se/TSPvol3/wtm.html Just my personal taste.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

You can tie me up anytime baby.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:27 PM   #7
enigma878
Valued Poster

Mmmm, Chislaine, i luv Your 411 menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chislaine View Post
Old 01-17-2012, 06:09 AM   #8
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for all the feedback! im going to check out fetlife now as well as the site enigma878 mentioned. Krunkman thank you so much for all the wonderful resources! I may have to purchase a kindle some time soon because I definitely cant walk around reading those at work. LOL.

Chislaine I've seen your goodie bag, you've got some kink in you that i'm dying to see!
Old 01-17-2012, 06:35 AM   #9
Chislaine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma878 View Post
Mmmm, Chislaine, i luv Your 411 menu
Thanks. You can come for dinner anytime.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:37 AM   #10
Chislaine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticentyce View Post
Thanks for all the feedback! im going to check out fetlife now as well as the site enigma878 mentioned. Krunkman thank you so much for all the wonderful resources! I may have to purchase a kindle some time soon because I definitely cant walk around reading those at work. LOL.

Chislaine I've seen your goodie bag, you've got some kink in you that i'm dying to see!
We just need to set a play-date girl. Oh I got a Kindle you can borrow.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #11
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chislaine View Post
Hmmmm. Just checked out your showcase. I've got to wake up my Houston clients so I can come meet you, Sweetie. Would love to tie you up.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #12
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Exotic,

You may also want to consider doing a few doubles with another lady who has some experience, with the understanding from both the client and other lady that you are on a learning mission. I am sure there are a few ladies in Houston who would be open to teaching. Find the right sub or sub curious gentleman to train with, perfect your techniques, develop a few of your own, then have fun and enjoy yourself. Just remember, if you are not enjoying yourself, chances are the sub client will not either.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #13
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticentyce View Post

You are welcome Exoticentyce. Keep in mind though that a pro-domme and a provider domme are two different creatures. Most pro-dommes won't engage in sexual activities (some allow body worship, or will use a strapon, but they don't get into vaginal play, kissing on the lips, "worship" of their vagina, etc), while a provider domme is often more about light domination and bondage and more about the sexual side of things.

But there are always exceptions to the "rules". I highly reccomend you do some research and make sure you understand the legalities of what you are going to do in the BDSM realm as you add it to your menu. You'll also need to take into account what equipment you want/can bring to outcalls - it's a totally different world than being a provider and wearing your outfit underneath when you travel.

Finally, please do make sure you take the time to educate yourself on the basic safety of the lifestyle. There are many, many ways you can injure someone if you don't know what you are doing with some toys, including innocent (but permanent) mistakes that come with playing with rope and not knowing where you can safely apply knots to avoid nerve damage. And if you do get into bondage, make sure you carry some EMT scissors with you. The book Jay Wiseman's SM101 is a great reference book. You can also learn about this from your local lifestyle group.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #14
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
You are welcome Exoticentyce. Keep in mind though that a pro-domme and a provider domme are two different creatures. Most pro-dommes won't engage in sexual activities (some allow body worship, or will use a strapon, but they don't get into vaginal play, kissing on the lips, "worship" of their vagina, etc), while a provider domme is often more about light domination and bondage and more about the sexual side of things.

But there are always exceptions to the "rules". I highly reccomend you do some research and make sure you understand the legalities of what you are going to do in the BDSM realm as you add it to your menu. You'll also need to take into account what equipment you want/can bring to outcalls - it's a totally different world than being a provider and wearing your outfit underneath when you travel.

Finally, please do make sure you take the time to educate yourself on the basic safety of the lifestyle. There are many, many ways you can injure someone if you don't know what you are doing with some toys, including innocent (but permanent) mistakes that come with playing with rope and not knowing where you can safely apply knots to avoid nerve damage. And if you do get into bondage, make sure you carry some EMT scissors with you. The book Jay Wiseman's SM101 is a great reference book. You can also learn about this from your local lifestyle group.

Well said, and thank you..............
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:41 AM   #15
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, there's a lot more to pro-domme than I expected! I'll learn all of the rules of play before diving in and see if I can find a few instructors here in the Houston area. I've messaged a few, but as of today I dont have any responses. I think being a pro-domme is a very interesting world and I am looking forward to learning all I can about that side of life as a sex worker.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women