Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #16
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Yep. It's a must for me, although I'm still learning how far I like to go on the pain scale. It has been awkward in the past...because if a lady is not inclined to do it at her own volition, it's weird for me to ask for it. Society says that's for women. Thank goodness for another realm.

I too have cum from nothing but kissing and nipple play. I didn't tell her (nonpro) but wow. I absolutely need it to really enjoy a session. I can have a session without FS as long as nipple play and mutual oral stimulation are abundant. On the opposite token, a FS session with no oral/nipple play gets boring very quickly...
Asigarillo is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1969 View Post
I am right there with you. The close I am to cumming the harder I want my nipples bitten/pinched. I to love candle wax and clamps!

wooohoooo Stick I love candle wax play!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #18
Guest062613
Account Disabled

User ID: 106506

MMMmmm love to play with nipples!!! Love mine to be played with as well... light to heavy in either case teheehe
Guest062613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I dare any lady to do this to me!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I dare any lady to do this to me!!!

lol
Old 12-09-2011, 11:39 AM   #21
9pinBowler
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Love nipple play...not too sure about candle wax though...
9pinBowler is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #22
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I often have trouble figuring out which messages will result in a lot of replies and which ones won't. I'm a bit surprised, but pleased that this one has gotten a lot of replies. Sounds like I have a reasonable number of kindred spirits out there!!

9pinbowler: candle wax is very sensual, at least if you get the candles where the liquid wax is a reasonable temperature!! There is a difference. The correct ones are really suitable for vanilla play.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwwwwww 9pin baby....I promise not to use candles on you ..lol!

Yes spics baby...it is HOT!!
I did some candle wax play tonite using a regular small candle from Wally World.......My partner poured it on my very hard nipples....it was so fu*king erotic!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #24
NachoN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

My nipples are my "Easy Buttons".

I love my nipples to be sucked, bit, pinched, twisted... LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT!
NachoN is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:17 PM   #25
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoN View Post
My nipples are my "Easy Buttons".

I love my nipples to be sucked, bit, pinched, twisted... LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT!
oh la la
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #26
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Attention to my nipples does nothing to me. The action is about 3rd. South.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:10 AM   #27
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
It sounds like I need to be more open minded...

Huck
I think that you're fine just as you are!

In my experience, there are men who have a direct line of passion from their nipples to their crotch ... others? Well, they would just as soon that their nipples be ignored.

Some men like a little play and then others are so extreme that I cannot squeeze and twist them hard enough.

Everyone is so different that I just take my direction in whichever way that a guy desires at the moment. Me? I like my breasts squeezed but I don't want ANY type of harsh play with my nipples. It hurts.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:49 PM   #28
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nipple play on a man is erotic. Whether it's a light teasing or a hint of nibbling/light pain. (pending on how much or little enjoyment to the nipples, the man desires).
I've enjoyed placing nipples clamps on a mans nipples and controlling how tight/loose they pinch. I've enjoyed tracing cold ice cubes over their nipples before lightly biting & twisting them.
But I've yet to try candle wax on his or my nipples. (Thanks for the idea, Spice).

One thing both men & women need to keep in mind when enjoying a lot of nipple play. Is that you need to keep them lotion'd. Not doing so, can cause them to get sore/chafe from too physical attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
And do you find that hot?

Any other guys or gals who want to admit to this being a huge turnon for them?

Any favorite information/stories to share, as I am about to do?

I have very big nipples for a guy, and they are constantly erect and are my favorite erogenous zone. I learned this about myself as a young man and that is one part of me that functions even better than when I was young!! I actually love attention here considerably more than BBBJ (don't get me wrong, I like that too).

I tend to be quite vocal in general, but especially with nipple attention. I like it all along the scale from feather light (drives me CRAZY, especially if comfortably bound) to licking and sucking, to pinching and twisting, to ice and candle wax, to nipple clamps, and ideally, back and forth along that scale.

One incredible finish for me is being bound while, my partner does a long slow CG, playing with my nipples, gets me close and makes me just teeter on the border for an agonizingly long time until she squeezes my nipples HARD and I come amazingly strongly while I am deep inside her and she is barely moving.

Another very memorable finish by a champ of a multi-tasking parter involved her pumping my bottom with a couple of fingers, while doing BBBJ, AND working over a nipple with the other hand. Amazing coordination.

And my favorite nipple experience resulted from some matchmaking by Kristin Callaway. She loved my nipples during a very lovely vanilla GFE encounter. Afterward she got excited telling me about her friend and housemate who was new to the hobby, and whom she said was exactly like me, and we had to meet!!!!! How could I resist that?

Soon thereafter I met her friend. another beautiful Latina, well-educated and very sweet. She turned out to be the only woman I have been with so far who loves attention to her nipples (both soft an sensual and very aggressive) as much as I love attention to mine (and hers were BIG, probably an inch long and thick).

We indulged in a LONG bout of nipple attention 69 accompanied by an amazing amount of moaning by both of us before reluctantly moving into other endeavors, though with both of us constantly playing with each other's nipples. At one point we attached 2 pairs of moderate intensity nipple clamps from my nipples to hers, and made out for a long time, like that, hands free to roam to other delightful places--even managing to get into 69 with them in place (after a little careful rearranging LOL).

One of my coolest hobby experiences. We were SO-O-O not watching the clock. And it turned out that Kristin was eavesdropping from the living room and was like the cat that ate the canary when we finally came out. Images from that experience are still etched in my mind Ummmmmm.

I called a few weeks later to try to see my nipple mate again, and she had dropped out of the hobby and I have never seen evidence of her again. Sigh. . . . . . . .Any other ladies out there who would like to try something like this?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #29
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote--One thing both men & women need to keep in mind when enjoying a lot of nipple play. Is that you need to keep them lotion'd. Not doing so, can cause them to get sore/chafe from too physical attention.

wise words!!Before I put clamps on I moisten the nipples
Old 12-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #30
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never have used lotion on nipples before playing with them. Wouldn't the clamps just slip off if you did? Is this something that most do? I never have unless giving someone a massage.

Plus, if you moisturized the nipples, sucking on them later would be gross tasting. Any suggestions?
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women