Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Ladies: How many males LOVE nipple attention?

And do you find that hot?

Any other guys or gals who want to admit to this being a huge turnon for them?

Any favorite information/stories to share, as I am about to do?

I have very big nipples for a guy, and they are constantly erect and are my favorite erogenous zone. I learned this about myself as a young man and that is one part of me that functions even better than when I was young!! I actually love attention here considerably more than BBBJ (don't get me wrong, I like that too).

I tend to be quite vocal in general, but especially with nipple attention. I like it all along the scale from feather light (drives me CRAZY, especially if comfortably bound) to licking and sucking, to pinching and twisting, to ice and candle wax, to nipple clamps, and ideally, back and forth along that scale.

One incredible finish for me is being bound while, my partner does a long slow CG, playing with my nipples, gets me close and makes me just teeter on the border for an agonizingly long time until she squeezes my nipples HARD and I come amazingly strongly while I am deep inside her and she is barely moving.

Another very memorable finish by a champ of a multi-tasking parter involved her pumping my bottom with a couple of fingers, while doing BBBJ, AND working over a nipple with the other hand. Amazing coordination.

And my favorite nipple experience resulted from some matchmaking by Kristin Callaway. She loved my nipples during a very lovely vanilla GFE encounter. Afterward she got excited telling me about her friend and housemate who was new to the hobby, and whom she said was exactly like me, and we had to meet!!!!! How could I resist that?

Soon thereafter I met her friend. another beautiful Latina, well-educated and very sweet. She turned out to be the only woman I have been with so far who loves attention to her nipples (both soft an sensual and very aggressive) as much as I love attention to mine (and hers were BIG, probably an inch long and thick).

We indulged in a LONG bout of nipple attention 69 accompanied by an amazing amount of moaning by both of us before reluctantly moving into other endeavors, though with both of us constantly playing with each other's nipples. At one point we attached 2 pairs of moderate intensity nipple clamps from my nipples to hers, and made out for a long time, like that, hands free to roam to other delightful places--even managing to get into 69 with them in place (after a little careful rearranging LOL).

One of my coolest hobby experiences. We were SO-O-O not watching the clock. And it turned out that Kristin was eavesdropping from the living room and was like the cat that ate the canary when we finally came out. Images from that experience are still etched in my mind Ummmmmm.

I called a few weeks later to try to see my nipple mate again, and she had dropped out of the hobby and I have never seen evidence of her again. Sigh. . . . . . . .Any other ladies out there who would like to try something like this?
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I SOO have a nipple fetish.......Just love to pinch, suck, play with a mans nipples. And if they have nipples rings....instant wet kitty, when sucking them. Teasing them, making them get hard, stand up and beg just like lil cocks.......So many ways to play with nipples; fingers, tongue, mouth, clamps, floggers, vibrators, and of course nipple to nipple. Now cum here Spicy and let me suck on those babies...............
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Spice--your nipples are so friggin sexy!

I love playing with a guys nipples!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
wildcat
Account Disabled

Encounters: 144

Spice, I am right there with you as several ladies can attest to. I loved having my nipples played with. Sucked, licked, lightly bitten, clamps, etc

Wildcat
wildcat is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
midrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I love to have my nipples touched, pinched, sucked, and / or licked. They are very sensitive and when a woman plays with them it is a great turn on. Of course, Dallas has had her way with my nipples, and I still get flushed just thinking about it
midrider is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmmmmmmmm midrider it has been too long sweety!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #7
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I absolutely love having my nipples sucked on, bitten (lightly or really hard) ... I love nipple clamps, clothespins, hot wax ... playing with my nipples is right up there with DFK, CBT and strapon play ... as the song goes ... "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it" ... if I ain't squealing then you ain't doing it right!
hookem69horns is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #8
JazzmineRayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93976
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always loved having them played with but since I've gotten them pierced, it is definitely way more intense for me now.... I love playing with nipples too! They are toys I get to take with me everywhere!
JazzmineRayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:16 AM   #9
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of males love there nipples sucked ha ha. Sometimes can't help it but suck them. They end up liking the feeling and wanting more (lol)

(My favorite) I love playing with my nipples while playing with my toy or daty. Even when geting nice pounding lol.
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:26 AM   #10
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I never thought about it much till i had a couple of double sessions and one of the ladies sucked on my nipples while the other was doing blowjob....the combination of the two at same time was a hell of a turn on.
I dont know which was harder ..my nipples or my pecker...lol
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:36 AM   #11
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For sure, One of things that I find most erotic about a mans body is HARD NIPPLES! This is a huge turn on for me. Love to suck them. I have met different extremes....one guy that I met in the hobby, has great nipples that stay hard...but, doesn't like them touched at all. I refuse to see him for that reason. LOL....One of my vanilla male friends...has actually ejaculated with just me sucking his nipples....not even touching any other body parts.....too hot! Is there anyone else out there that can do this?
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:03 AM   #12
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

It sounds like I need to be more open minded...

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:10 AM   #13
texasmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I had no idea that this was a turn on for me until a provider I was with started sucking on my nipples while she was in CG. Huge turn on!!
texasmarine is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:17 AM   #14
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
I absolutely love having my nipples sucked on, bitten (lightly or really hard) ... I love nipple clamps, clothespins, hot wax ... playing with my nipples is right up there with DFK, CBT and strapon play ... as the song goes ... "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it" ... if I ain't squealing then you ain't doing it right!

I am right there with you. The close I am to cumming the harder I want my nipples bitten/pinched. I to love candle wax and clamps!
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:21 AM   #15
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Dallas, you are such an uninhibited sweetie!!

A guy who came just from having nipple attention? Wow, now I AM jealous of someone else. I have to have at least a little attention below, but strong attention to my nipples during CG) (or just about anything else LOL) is definitely a trigger to come.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women