Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Zippers

Just had a conversation about this today. Any thoughts about them?

Directions? Suggestions? Tribulations?
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The clothing or the bar?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Charles,

I'm speaking of the BDSM activity that involved clothespins, clasps or/and rarely ... needles and pins.

ZIP!

Elisabeth
Old 09-19-2011, 07:07 PM   #4
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Sign me up!
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

You know me - find someone experienced in it and learn from/with them!

If you don't have a teacher - you know what you gotta do: I suggest using the inside of your forearm and half a bottle of wine. Contrary to what you think, its easier to pinch and <insert cut, poke prod pierce zip here> than pull taut. Like the kellogs pinch more than an inch.

If you cant bring yourself to try on yourself (which I'd do anyway;Never do anything to someone that you dont fully understand) try pork ribs or a big ass ham. Quit laffin. They dont call humans "long pig" for nothin. Not baby backs, not beef, not country style - good ol Q'ing ribs.

Be aware of placement: will waistband of pants rub etc? With appropriate care there wont be any scarring and depending on type of zipper healing can be done in days. Pulling skin tight is a more shallow wound and more painful initially, heals faster. Pinching or grabbing a roll of skin will be a deeper wound. Bigger the teeth, deeper the wound A 'rolling hill" zip is the most interesting feeling. Dont do a straight zip then roll it. Do a hilly zip then straighten/twist/play (skin is already bunched loose etc)

'bout it really.

EW - have you considered taking like an emergency/first responder training? Basic emergency medical training? Check with your local Red Cross.

Like all bloodsports, it takes a particular type to withstand, much less enjoy.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:08 PM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

babee,

It was my understanding that it doesn't always have to involve bloodletting. I was thinking more along the lines of using clothespins.

Of course, maybe if I take that Red Cross course ...

Elisabeth
Old 09-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #7
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Ouch! If you are drawing blood with clothespins, then you are playing with some pretty viscious clothes pins!!!

For those into them they can be fun, and easily made at home too - all it takes is some clothes pins, some decent strong string and a drill. Drill holes in one of the wodden sides of the clothes pins, and then run the string through and tie a knot and repeat. The distance between the clothes pins and knots depends on how close you want them to be.

You can also go to Beyond Vanilla and buy some there. There are always vendors around that sell em.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #8
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Oopsies...my bad. Zipper pull?

Clothespins: I do NOT get the wooden ones. Tedious and time consuming to make sure every one is sanded. I know people who rough up the edges instead of smooth them. BUT - the wooden ones do have the best springs, best aesthetic.

I get the plastic ones. They clean better if needed. Loosen like half the bag, 1/3 the bag - just clamp them on a ruler, table/chair edge for a day. Or bend the two arms a small bit at a time. Plastic ones are usually cheaper made and its hard to explain buy good plastic ones but thats what I do. Be careful stretching springs - esp the arms - on cheap ones. Drilling a hole works but with plastics & a lil loosening and practice, you can take plastic line or 20-30in shoe string and clamp the line/string with the skin - pull the string...slowly or quickly. String has to be strong enough but flexible enough - shoe string works best for me - or corset string, used the string from my boot once in a pinch.

If you're clamping around a member, and using the string as above, make sure the pins are all leaning the same direction for a quick 'zip'. 10 pins & want a quick zip to say #6? Hold down #5 as well - control its release not #6. My girl Kelli has a pic/vid of me doing a slow pull with my teeth. (just remembered that)
I like to leave play in the string between pins. Fun for tugging, adding weights. If the spring has the circle center you cab always run your string through that pre thread before session. Instead of chains & clamps use the string & pins "Don't Move" pins are soooo easy to spring - esp tight ones - smallest movement can make them "pop" then ..well there are consequences for disobeying aren't there?

The plastics are not as well built and the springs tend to be tighter - esp the cheap ones. Too tight pops off too easily. I like the clamps that come on plastic hangers, hair clamps (know what I mean?) the office supply clamps are mean lil bitches.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #9
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

I am in awe
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:52 AM   #10
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I've never liked the plastic ones. Too much bite for me. But then again I've also never liked the nipple clamps with serrated edges! Ouchies!!!

But everybody has their own pain threshold. If you tend to play a lot with multiple partners its probably best to have both kinds so you can fit everyones pain levels (at least as best as you can). Though I've never personally gone to the extra effort to sand down the wooden ones. But I also don't play with them if they are splintering. Not a good idea unless you are intentionally looking to get into bloodplay.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:47 AM   #11
Guest060919
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

I love watching videos of this but have never tried. One of the few things I've never done. Does this usually leave marks? If not I'm game.
Guest060919 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:30 PM   #12
DominatrixRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93919

When I was a Dominatrix newbie learning the craft my teacher told me to create a practice dummy.
This was a pair of jeans stuffed and sewn up for use to practice my skills for flogging and such to learn control on the strike zone.
However it also is perfect to use for the art of Zipper play.

Once you thread the clothespins (I prefer wood because they are cheap and do not have the plastic bite)
with a sturdy string could be cloths line string works good,
Placement should be around 2 inches apart or less.
Then in one very swift move you yank them off and do not stop or pause at all till all pins are off your play toy.
I also found using a small number such as six three on each side of the balls, cock, breasts or thighs
will produce the same reaction of shock and breathlessness for the play toy.
Any place you can grab a pinch of skin really.
Unless the playtoy bruises easily there should be no problem.
But note if a person is taking aspirin which does thin the blood and could make one bruise easy.
They may take it for High Blood pressure or heart issues. Ask before is a good thing to know.

Sometimes the cloths pins will come apart from the pull.
Since they are so cheap being wood just write them off and get a new one to replace it.
And sometimes just playing with the cloth pins are fun without the pull.

I have not done this in a long time as I got more toys it sort of went to the back of the shelf.
Makes me think I will have to do this soon as I did have so much fun with it.
Oh and one more thing. You may wish to ball gag the playtoy because the pull can create a good healthy scream which is normal.

And by using a dummy to learn will let you learn the right way and speed for your pull.
Just remember straight off not a angle pull to prevent bruises.

Have fun with this ... I always did!!!!
DominatrixRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #13
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I LOVE Zippers!
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #14
The Slut
Valued Poster

This sounds painful for the toy.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #15
fire engine red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 121

Urban Dictionary for zipper:
A practice in S&M/Bondage where a number of clothespins are pinched into the skin of the sub, and a cord is knotted on each. The clothespins are then removed using the cord either in a slow one-at-a-time "pluck" or all at once using a rip of the cord to maximize the effect at once...sometimes to coincide with orgasm.

This could be interesting with the right partner.
fire engine red is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women