Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2019, 09:39 PM   #31
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the deficit is a separate issue. we could discuss the 1913 fed reserve act and its impact on the current deficit if you like. a classic example of American back door political deal making at it's finest .. and worst. no one makes political deals good or bad like America!

the Fed has been referred to as a "quasi-governmental entity" what the fuck is that????

i'll tell you .. a PRIVATE BANKING CARTEL that controls the money supply .. and thus the spending and borrowing of this nation ... without ANY oversight by Congress.

Yeah .. that sounds like a good idea, right???

and the establishment powers that be called Ron Paul a nutcase for wanting the Fed audited.

well when even a partial audit was done a few years back ... the results were eye popping weren't they? you want to fix the deficit?

FIX THE FED FIRST.

too bad Woody realized this after he signed it, yeah??
Ron Paul, Steve Hanke and I stand shoulder to shoulder on this issue -- Trump is clueless on tariffs:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/09/ron-...consumers.html

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ron-paul-warns

https://goldsilver.com/blog/ron-paul...ss-of-tariffs/
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:41 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
ah.. but SA was a democracy, not an authoritarian regime like Cuba or Iran.

SA folded like a cheap suit.
But as an example, it refutes the absolute "never works". Here are some additional examples:

Quote:
13 Times That Economic Sanctions Really Worked

(WaPo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Nope. I only sucked what I wanted to when I wanted to. I'm a happy homemaker now.

The victim was so referring to him saying "she's not my type". Don't you know that? As in "since when is rape sexy or even about sex!!"

Poor little thing. You really need to get laid pronto.

The evidence stands against you. hildebeest has trained you well that you continue to protest counter-factually despite the obvious. Even Anderson recognized Carroll's remarks that "rape" is "sexy" and a "fantasy" held by many were so outlandish that he cut away to a commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWIzpQcOUxM
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:42 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

well sir, if unfair trade is just an accounting adjustment ... then let's just write of the debt!!

problem solved ... right????

thank you valued poster!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:50 PM   #34
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But as an example, it refutes the absolute "never works". Here are some additional examples:

The evidence stands against you. hildebeest has trained you well that you continue to protest counter-factually despite the obvious. Even Anderson recognized Carroll's remarks that "rape" is "sexy" and a "fantasy" held by many were so outlandish that he cut away to a commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWIzpQcOUxM
YOU MEAN ANDERSON COOPER? ONE OF MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER. A PROUD GAY LIBERAL DEMOCRAT. AND CUT HIM SOME SLACK. HIS MAMA GLORIA VANDERBILT JUST DIED.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:56 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
YOU MEAN ANDERSON COOPER? ONE OF MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER. A PROUD GAY LIBERAL DEMOCRAT. AND CUT HIM SOME SLACK. HIS MAMA GLORIA VANDERBILT JUST DIED.

cooper pooper has made a lot of money .. because the Vanderbilt fortune was pissed away by 7 generations of liberal losers living off the accomplishments of their ancestors.

i'll give him that.

who cares if mommy G died. everyone dies.

no slack. he doesn't deserve any.
Old 06-24-2019, 10:03 PM   #36
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yep. Exactly Tiny. You know I love you, right? Smart men are the most sexy, sensual men ever. That’s why Donnie and his supporters are such huge turn offs. Ick!!!
GingerKatt, you're one of my new favorite people. I'm beyond ecstatic, the hottest redhead on eccie thinks I'm sexy!

Kudos to your father for his service in the Marines, and you to you for your time in critical care.

Hope you'll cut I B Hankering some slack. While he's got no problem unloading on politicians and public figures, he's usually pretty reasonable with other posters, and one of the smarter posters here. Undoubtedly he's got very strong beliefs about the veracity of E. Jean Carroll.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:03 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

It's noticeable how you keep deflecting away from and denying Carroll's words: kinda like hildebeest did when she waved a rag in the air and made like she was "wiping a computer" like her maid would wipe her illegal bathroom server on cleaning day.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:07 PM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
well sir, if unfair trade is just an accounting adjustment ... then let's just write of the debt!!

problem solved ... right????

thank you valued poster!!
I don't get it. This is exactly like President Trump's thinking. We're "giving" China $550 billion a year. No, they're the ones that are giving us $550 billion worth of goods. We give them paper dollars in return. And if you and Ron Paul are correct, and to a degree I think you are, those dollars are going to be worth a lot less some day. It seems like we ended up with a much better deal.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:16 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I don't get it. This is exactly like President Trump's thinking. We're "giving" China $550 billion a year. No, they're the ones that are giving us $550 billion worth of goods. We give them paper dollars in return. And if you and Ron Paul are correct, and to a degree I think you are, those dollars are going to be worth a lot less some day. It seems like we ended up with a much better deal.

well .. do you get the biggest issue with unfair trade with China??

forcing US corporations to share Intellectual Property with the Chinese regime?

imagine if the US did that? oh wait .. the US leads the world in that area .. innovation.

it's called capitalism, people!!!
Old 06-24-2019, 11:47 PM   #40
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Knock knock. Who's there? FBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Hillary won't be breathing by 2024 and Bill is very excited.

Oh ok. I see, you just admitted that you would like to kill an intelligent, important woman who WILL be POTUS in 2024.

Have you ever been investigated by the FBI? Just wait, sugarplum.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:03 AM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

Oh ok. I see, you just admitted that you would like to kill an intelligent, important woman who WILL be POTUS in 2024.

Knock knock!!

Who's there ..?

Eisenhower ..

Eisenhower who??

Eisenhower late for the gangbang!!

I've been investigated by the FBI ... for my top secret security clearance in the US Navy.

if you think that was a death threat .. then call the FBI. they'd love to hear from a hooker on a whore-board. right?

thank you sweetpea poster!!
Old 06-25-2019, 02:47 AM   #42
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile My sugar plum pie, thanks for bedtime story, swabbie.

Quote:
Knock knock!!

Who's there ..?

Eisenhower ..

Eisenhower who??

I've been investigated by the FBI ... for my top secret security clearance in the US Navy.

if you think that was a death threat .. then call the FBI. they'd love to hear from a hooker on a whore-board. right?

Lol! You’re kinda fun. Like a slow child. I’m not a hooker anymore. Not that the FBI would care. But be sure to tell them you’re a trick. A John for the hookers, on the EXACT same ho board I am! I’m just here for entertainment, help keep girls safe and provide support for them. I especially won’t have them underage or abused or insulted.

I don’t accept that for myself either, sugar bear. Someone has to work undercover on ALL the online sites, right? My time is up and I’m home; and to officially began working for the :

Hillary 2024!

Campaign.

Nighty night ❤️ love.

Yours,
GK
Old 06-25-2019, 03:09 AM   #43
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile My sugar plum pie, thanks for bedtime story, swabbie.

Quote:
Knock knock!!

Who's there ..?

Eisenhower ..

Eisenhower who??

Lol! You’re kinda fun. Like a slow child, only not sweet and adorable. I’m not a hooker anymore. Not that my FBI friends would care. Or anyone in the FBI! But be sure to tell them you’re a trick. A John for the hookers, on the EXACT same ho board I am! I’m just here for entertainment, help keep girls safe and provide support for them. I especially won’t have them underage or abused or insulted.

I don’t accept that for myself either, sugar bear. Someone has to work undercover on ALL the online sites, right? My time is up for now, and I’m home; and to officially began working for the :

Hillary 2024!

Campaign.

But I still take excellent care of my man. The home is over 5000 sq ft. and with the help of my amazing maid and my assistant, it’s always spotless and welcoming for my man.

Nighty night ❤️ love.

Yours,
GK

ALL LADIES. PM FOR ANY ISSUES AT ALL.
Old 06-25-2019, 04:54 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Nah, she’ll just pass out again and fall down some steps and kill herself. Bill won’t be excited, he’s going to die before her.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:23 AM   #45
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hillary 2024!
You certainly seem to be a one "trick" pony in some of your postings, especially regarding Hillary.

Based on her "health" showings toward the end of the 2016 capaign and the fact the US average life expectancy is about 78.5 years, 2024 is up in the air for her, and Biden and Sanders, and even Trump to complete a second term. Trump however, shows way more energy than any of the others.

And RN or not, I'm guessing you are forgetting the fact that Trump's heel spurs were being reviewed prior to you even being born let alone becoming an RN. 50+ years ago the didn't have the easier less invasive endoscopic methods being used today. It was invasive surgery with mixed results as barleycorn alluded to.

And lastly to all, it's been mentioned earlier in this thread(and in the innumerable others started by this same poster about tariffs), that they are being used largely as a bullying tactic not as an actual long term policy decision. And as such, they are so far having the desired results in at least sparking discussion and in the case of Mexico, them stepping up and acquiescing to some concessions.

China, I agree is a harder nut to crack, but as WC continues to point out, doing nothing gets us nowhere and just further in the hole, so doing something at least shakes up the establishment. And that's part of what I elected Trump to do.
eccielover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women