Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2019, 07:40 PM   #16
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Trump is clueless on SO many, many things. Why single out his ignorance of tariffs? His latest idiocy bothers me a LOT more.

“No I didn’t rape that woman. She’s not my type.”

SERIOUSLY!!! Like what person over the age of 11 thinks rape is about a type???

Oh. And yeah. His tariff policy is incredibly uniformed. And he’s in bed with Russia and Iran. And all of the Saudis.

He is so deluded and so not qualified to be the president of our United States. He’s an embarrassment to our country.

And on a personal note, as a one man woman now who is not getting near enough; Donnie Trump is the ONLY president in the history of our young country that I wouldn’t do. For free. Over and over. EVEN if he wasn’t an orange, overspray tanned, bleach blonde idiot with bad hair plugs.

Even including my girl Hillary, when she’s sworn in as POTUS in 2024. She needs a little soft and tender touch from Ginger Katt.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:43 PM   #17
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey Tiny, if Trump is so clueless on tariffs, why do are trading partners impose them on us? And why do they come to bargaining table when Trump announces he’s slapping tariffs on them? Why did Mexico suddenly start to shore up their southern border? Seems like Trumps tactics are working just fine.
I just regurgitated Hanke's title, "Trump on Tariffs: Clueless". Hanke's the best known fixer in the world for countries whose currencies are out of control, and he's a successful investor in currencies using fundamental data. He knows a lot more about this than you or me or Trump. If he says Trump is clueless on tariffs, Trump's probably clueless on tariffs.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:50 PM   #18
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I just regurgitated Hanke's title, "Trump on Tariffs: Clueless". Hanke's the best known fixer in the world for countries whose currencies are out of control, and he's a successful investor in currencies using fundamental data. He knows a lot more about this than you or me or Trump. If he says Trump is clueless on tariffs, Trump's probably clueless on tariffs.

Yep. Exactly Tiny. You know I love you, right? Smart men are the most sexy, sensual men ever. That’s why Donnie and his supporters are such huge turn offs. Ick!!!

Oh. And didn’t his daddy get him out of serving his country by claiming “hammer toe”? Really? My warrior daddy served 22 yrs, Korea and two tours in Nam. Marines are real men. Men who got out of service for him’s widdle big toe; are spineless cowards. During that time in our country. Course he would have been a terrible soldier. But the Army would have taken him.
Old 06-24-2019, 07:56 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Trump is clueless on SO many, many things. Why single out his ignorance of tariffs? His latest idiocy bothers me a LOT more.

Oh. And yeah. His tariff policy is incredibly uniformed. And he’s in bed with Russia and Iran. And all of the Saudis.

He is so deluded and so not qualified to be the president of our United States. He’s an embarrassment to our country.

And on a personal note, as a one man woman now who is not getting near enough; Donnie Trump is the ONLY president in the history of our young country that I wouldn’t do. For free. Over and over.

Even including my girl Hillary, when she’s sworn in as POTUS in 2024. She needs a little soft and tender touch from Ginger Katt.
That lying bitch says rape is "sexy".

You probably sucked Avenatti's dick while he was stealing money from Stormy and a disabled client, right? Sure you did! You're that kinda person.

You have such great taste in ~character~ -- liars, criminals and thieves -- it really shows.

Quote:
Not necessarily. This guy wrote a couple of papers that appeared in journals but you have to pay to get them. This one was free:

http://www.econ.yale.edu/growth_pdf/cdp796.pdf

Hanke probably does go too far. Sanctions sometimes probably make sense and blockades during war time certainly do. Interesting idea though.
Quote:
13 Times That Economic Sanctions Really Worked

(WaPo)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:57 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
This is an identity, it's more accounting than economics. Or math, like 3+2 = 4+1.

If you import more than you export, foreigners end up with your dollars. The foreigners invest those dollars in U.S. government and corporate bonds, equities, real estate, bank accounts, etc.

The trade deficit has to equal GDP less consumption less investment. We as Americans, ourselves and our government, consume and invest more than we make. The difference is made up by the trade deficit, that is, by foreigners sending dollars back and investing in our economy.

If you set out to reduce the trade deficit, which many economists would consider to be stupid, this is what you can do. All else being equal, a dollar change in any one of these components will cause a dollar's change in the trade deficit.

Decrease imports (IM)
Increase exports (EX)
Increase GDP (GDP)
Decrease government spending (G)
Decrease private consumption (C), that is, increase savings
Decrease Investment

That is, EX-IM = GDP-C-G-I

Say we increase exports (EX) through an increase in GDP. Nothing else in the equation changes. We'd all agree that's good. Or maybe we decrease government expenditures so we end up spending more in the private sector, on producing exports among other things (G goes down, EX goes up). I like that idea, I suspect you might not. Another example, I think people spending less and saving more (decrease in C), would correlate with a decrease in imports (IM) and would be good.

Tariffs are not a benign or favorable way of getting the job done, if you believe the trade deficit should be smaller. First your trading partners are going to retaliate with tariffs of their own, so exports go down along with imports. You're taking away the benefits of comparative advantage, where everyone produces what they can make most efficiently. And you have crony capitalists running industries that wouldn't be competitive except they're protected by high tariffs.
as far as i'm concerned, you don't have any valid argument in this issue. you stated .. after i insisted .. that trade with China is unfair. which we all knew anyway.

so now you think the solution is a bunch of equations? and what exactly does that do for the fact that China is still engaging in unfair trade practices? we whitewash it via adjustments? and let them continue on like it's no big deal?

i'm not buying that. as Bam said, Trump wants at least fair trade, if not free trade. guess who doesn't want that? everyone else. not China, not the EU, no one but Trump and the US.

why don't they want that? what equations do they use that makes it unpalatable to them??

don't they know economic theory too? of course they do. they just don't fucking care.

the deficit is a separate issue. we could discuss the 1913 fed reserve act and its impact on the current deficit if you like. a classic example of American back door political deal making at it's finest .. and worst. no one makes political deals good or bad like America!

the Fed has been referred to as a "quasi-governmental entity" what the fuck is that????

i'll tell you .. a PRIVATE BANKING CARTEL that controls the money supply .. and thus the spending and borrowing of this nation ... without ANY oversight by Congress.

Yeah .. that sounds like a good idea, right???

and the establishment powers that be called Ron Paul a nutcase for wanting the Fed audited.

well when even a partial audit was done a few years back ... the results were eye popping weren't they? you want to fix the deficit?

FIX THE FED FIRST.

too bad Woody realized this after he signed it, yeah??
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:20 PM   #21
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

Maybe someone who has never committed rape.

Trump has killed more Russians that any other recent president and didn't give billions to terrorists like Obama. I thought the Saudi's were our friends.

And on a personal note, as a one man woman now who is not getting near enough; Donnie Trump is the ONLY president in the history of our young country that I wouldn’t do. For free. Over and over. EVEN if he wasn’t an orange, overspray tanned, bleach blonde idiot with bad hair plugs.

You have some fucked up standards or very little knowledge of history.

Hillary won't be breathing by 2024 and Bill is very excited.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:25 PM   #22
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Yep. Exactly Tiny. You know I love you, right? Smart men are the most sexy, sensual men ever. That’s why Donnie and his supporters are such huge turn offs. Ick!!!

Oh. And didn’t his daddy get him out of serving his country by claiming “hammer toe”? Really? My warrior daddy served 22 yrs, Korea and two tours in Nam. Marines are real men. Men who got out of service for him’s widdle big toe; are spineless cowards. During that time in our country. Course he would have been a terrible soldier. But the Army would have taken him.
It was actually heel spurs. It is a very painful condition that if it is in the heel is inoperable. Now if you have some proof other than you wild, unconfirmed opinion then I suggest you take it to Senator Richard Blumenthal who lied about being a POW, a special forces soldier, and being in Vietnam.

Let me clarify, you can operate on heel spurs but doctors recommend against it because the results would likely be worse than the original condition.

What are you saying about the army? You saying something bad about soldiers?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:35 PM   #23
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow YOU'RE SO CUTE HONEY! LOL! THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You probably sucked Avenatti's dick while he was stealing money from Stormy and a disabled client, right? Sure you did! You're that kinda person.

You have such great taste in ~character~ -- liars, criminals and thieves -- it really shows.
WOW! I didn't call you names I have several in mind now. BUT THANKS for the RTM ammo. Here I go.

Poor little guy. Has nobody sucked your little thingy in a long time?
Old 06-24-2019, 08:39 PM   #24
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
It was actually heel spurs. It is a very painful condition that if it is in the heel is inoperable. Now if you have some proof other than you wild, unconfirmed opinion then I suggest you take it to Senator Richard Blumenthal who lied about being a POW, a special forces soldier, and being in Vietnam.

What are you saying about the army? You saying something bad about soldiers?
Yep. Maybe I am. My daddy was the greatest warrior in the world. And he was a Marine on course. Someone had to do the real fighting and get their hands bloody.
I'm sure the army did too. But their standards are...shall we say...not the highest?

Navy and Air Force were awesome. If not for them taking Daddy and the other Marines to the battles, it might have been difficult. But they were always good for a ride to the fighting.

And I have what? standards? Is it against the rules to be rude and insulting to other members? You should know.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:46 PM   #25
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a Critical Care Certified RN. I know heel spurs are an owie.
And easily corrected. And not all men went into combat. He would not have been an asset with a loaded gun in his hand. Donnie is more suited to desk duty. Off his widdle heel spur.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:01 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
WOW! I didn't call you names I have several in mind now. BUT THANKS for the RTM ammo. Here I go.

Poor little guy. Has nobody sucked your little thingy in a long time?

Oh, but you did jump in with an ad hominem attack on Trump supporters in this forum. And it's a statement of fact that sucking dick is part of your profession, right? And it's obvious you're certainly sucking on the Avenatti types: liars, criminals and thieves. And Carroll did say "rape" was sexy -- and you're her WK.

Quote:
Smart men are the most sexy, sensual men ever. That’s why Donnie and his supporters are such huge turn offs. Ick!!!
Old 06-24-2019, 09:10 PM   #27
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:

Take things out of context much? She was talking about his stupid idiotic bleached hair plugged orange face attitude about rape.
Not my type. Stupidest man ever and I am embarrassed by him and ALL his supporters.

Especially ones who call rape victims "stupid bitch".
Old 06-24-2019, 09:17 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Take things out of context much? She was talking about his stupid idiotic bleached hair plugged orange face attitude about rape.
Not my type. Stupidest man ever and I am embarrassed by him and ALL his supporters.

Especially ones who call rape victims "stupid bitch".
It's quite obvious to all sentient beings that Carroll called "rape" "sexy". Even Anderson recognized it for the outlandish remark it was and forced him to cut away to a commercial. Carroll is a bona fide liar when she claims Trump raped her in the dressing room of a department store, and she's stupid bitch if she imagines that any intelligent person believes her bullshit story. Avenatti, Swetnick and Carroll dishonor genuine rape victims with their lies.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:18 PM   #29
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default So wrong it's sad

Quote:

Oh, but you did jump in with an ad hominem attack on Trump supporters in this forum. And it's a statement of fact that sucking dick is part of your profession, right? And it's obvious you're certainly sucking on the Avenatti types: liars, criminals and thieves. And Carroll did say "rape" was sexy -- and you're her WK.

Nope. I only sucked what I wanted to when I wanted to. I'm a happy homemaker now.

IF you had premium access you could read my sig line. But sadly, you probably can't afford it.

The victim was so referring to him saying "she's not my type". Don't you know that? As in "since when is rape sexy or even about sex!!"

Poor little thing. You really need to get laid pronto. I helped you out by posting my sig line for even guys without PA. Like you. Poor baby. Does your heel hurt?

Keeping my account to talk him into Playmates for us;
for REFERENCES; AND I love The Community!

ADD SOME SPICE TO YOUR LIFE
WITH A TASTE OF GINGER KATT GFE

++FUN COMPANION!!++SENSUAL CURVY MILF++

☆IF I WAS YOU I'D WANNA BE IN ME TOO☆
MEN,SINGLE WOMEN AND COUPLES WELCOME!

Time, Companionship and Lay Therapy
Old 06-24-2019, 09:21 PM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Sanctions Were Crucial to the Defeat of Apartheid

(NYT) .

ah.. but SA was a democracy, not an authoritarian regime like Cuba or Iran.

SA folded like a cheap suit.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women