Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160180
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2019, 10:12 PM   #721
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:18 PM   #722
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Very easily...

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:49 AM   #723
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:55 AM   #724
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Hannity because trump’s balls won’t lick themselves

Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort exchanged hundreds of text messages with Fox News host Sean Hannity after the longtime GOP operative was charged in the special counsel's probe, according to court documents released Friday.

Hundreds? I read twenty pages of the 56 pages released, nothing but Manafort sniveling about his mistreatment by the judge and Handjob sending thoughts and prayers.
Must be another dump of emails and messages coming.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:31 AM   #725
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post

Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort exchanged hundreds of text messages with Fox News host Sean Hannity after the longtime GOP operative was charged in the special counsel's probe, according to court documents released Friday.

Hundreds? I read twenty pages of the 56 pages released, nothing but Manafort sniveling about his mistreatment by the judge and Handjob sending thoughts and prayers.
we all take a dump, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

BAHAAAAAA

admit it. you were CONVINCED Mueller would NAIL Trump. easily. you still think Mueller did. But that's not the case, is it?

now you are reduced to citing footnotes that are nothing more than media fictions fed by the FBI themselves to the press then looped back into the bogus report as "fact".

i get it. it's all falling apart on you. you are frustrated. you'll get over it. but the truth is ..

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:55 AM   #726
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Just covering the bases. Like a trump DOJ would ever indict trump.
Now you attempt to apologize or deflect the sad fact trump demonstrating how unfit for office he is.
If by fluke trump wins re-election, he also has to keep the senate.
Just think, over a year to continue to show how much better the US is going to be without trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
we all take a dump, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

BAHAAAAAA

admit it. you were CONVINCED Mueller would NAIL Trump. easily. you still think Mueller did. But that's not the case, is it?

now you are reduced to citing footnotes that are nothing more than media fictions fed by the FBI themselves to the press then looped back into the bogus report as "fact".

i get it. it's all falling apart on you. you are frustrated. you'll get over it. but the truth is ..

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:14 AM   #727
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Just covering the bases. Like a trump DOJ would ever indict trump.
Now you attempt to apologize or deflect the sad fact trump demonstrating how unfit for office he is.
If by fluke trump wins re-election, he also has to keep the senate.
Just think, over a year to continue to show how much better the US is going to be without trump.
who's apologizing here? you are. i'm sure you believed the press and their constant onslaught of "doom and gloom" the moment Trump was sworn in. the economy will tank.it didn't, rather it is doing quite well, along with the markets. WWIII. THE END! didn't happen, won't happen.

Unfit? a rather vague statement without further elaboration. you can elaborate, yeah?

here's your reality ..

Old 06-24-2019, 09:20 AM   #728
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Old 06-24-2019, 08:09 PM   #729
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Another Handjob Hannity Lie

As I recall handjob Hannity was making claims Flynn’s new lawyer was gonna save him from the Deep State Conspiracy. Well he was in court today and his lawyer stated to a judge in open court that Flynn will continue his cooperation with prosecutors and will testify against his partner.

Not to worry trumpers Hannity will have a bigger and better lie tomorrow
Old 06-24-2019, 08:16 PM   #730
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

As I recall handjob Hannity was making claims Flynn’s new lawyer was gonna save him from the Deep State Conspiracy. Well he was in court today and his lawyer stated to a judge in open court that Flynn will continue his cooperation with prosecutors and will testify against his partner.

how's this for reality? enjoy!!

thank you valued poster!

Old 06-24-2019, 08:29 PM   #731
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Old 06-25-2019, 07:44 AM   #732
gnadfly
Account Disabled

It seems now that Mueller and Weismann and Rosenstein are gone Gen Flynn and Roger Stone's legal team's strategy is "Give us the underlying data." Prove that the crimes that "everyone" (re: Team Mueller) says took place actually took place.

And they are beginning to balk.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:12 PM   #733
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Robert Mueller will testify before Congress on July 17 after House Democrats issued a subpoena for his appearance, a move that paves the way for a reluctant special counsel to answer questions publicly for the first time about his 22-month investigation into President Donald Trump.

The House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees announced Tuesday that Mueller had agreed to testify after they issued subpoenas for his testimony, and Mueller would appear in public before the two panels next month.

I didn’t think Mueller would ignore a subpoena and agreed to testify in open hearings.
Old 06-25-2019, 08:26 PM   #734
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Robert Mueller will testify before Congress on July 17 after House Democrats issued a subpoena for his appearance, a move that paves the way for a reluctant special counsel to answer questions publicly for the first time about his 22-month investigation into President Donald Trump.

The House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees announced Tuesday that Mueller had agreed to testify after they issued subpoenas for his testimony, and Mueller would appear in public before the two panels next month.

I didn’t think Mueller would ignore a subpoena and agreed to testify in open hearings.
Old 06-25-2019, 08:34 PM   #735
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
It seems now that Mueller and Weismann and Rosenstein are gone Gen Flynn and Roger Stone's legal team's strategy is "Give us the underlying data." Prove that the crimes that "everyone" (re: Team Mueller) says took place actually took place.

And they are beginning to balk.

his testimony will be an even bigger nothing burger than his report was.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women