Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > The Sandbox - Iowa
The Sandbox - Iowa The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 500
MoneyManMatt 478
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 354
honest_abe 350
Harley Diablo 325
txboi817 301
samcruz 300
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
lupegarland 274
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Chung Tran 223
Top Posters
Yssup Rider45339
Still Looking35944
Chica Chaser31133
I B Hankering29389
i'va biggen28773
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2019, 09:01 AM   #1
Upgraded Female Account
User ID: 269126
Join Date: Nov 12, 2014
Location: kansas city MO
Posts: 1,103
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lawyer recs?

I have an old (2005!) ticket in Davenport that I need help with. Can someone recommend a good attorney in that area? I’ve googled but not come up with much.

KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:11 PM   #2
Gaining Momentum
Join Date: Oct 11, 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 73

You don't need an attorney for this. Even if there is an outstanding warrant, this can be solved with one telephone call, or simply getting online.

If you really want an attorney in Davenport, I'll put you in touch with one who is actually competent, and won't rip your head off for such a simple matter.

The 90/10 rule is very applicable in that profession. As in most professions. As in life.
Golfer1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:42 PM   #3
B Three
Brainy Busty Beauty Admin
User ID: 444493
Join Date: Feb 24, 2018
Location: Calgary
Posts: 5,959

Kait, golfer is correct. Call the court and ask them what you need to do to resolve. Be nice and apologetic and they should tell you something and thank you for wanting to take care of it.

Also, I suggest saying something to the effect, “I’d come down in person, but I reside out of state.” Even though I’d tell you NOT to go in person, lol.

If you don’t get a good answer, then call a lawyer.
B Three is offline   Quote

Thread Tools

Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved