Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160196
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2019, 11:42 AM   #1
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default PIMPS

PIMPS
Standard definition:

“A man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking part of their earnings in return”

I guess this could be applied to a woman as well but I think they prefer to be called managers.

I would like to say that they are terrible individuals but I feel that some of them are not.

We actually have quite a few as members on this board. The purpose of this thread is not to call them out. The purpose is to discuss where people draw a line in the sand concerning their usefulness.

I realize many, many ladies don’t have a means to screen properly or schedule appointments….thus the need for help.

I also realize that some guys will pass on a new find to friends. I’ve done that in the past myself.
I also didn’t take a discount for it or anything free from the lady. That’s just not me.
Once you pass on information of a new girl to a friend…that friend will normally pass on the same information to his other friends. Sooner or later a PIMP gets involved and tried to turn the lady. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

Normally the easiest way to spot a PIMP is they are always introducing new girls. Not all guys that do this are PIMPS…but a lot are.

Sometimes PIMPS find that a few members leave hints here and there about the possibility of them being PIMPS. When they figure this out they just revert to a different handle and start again. Some even use multiple handles to not be so obvious.

I think this is somewhat of a taboo subject here. Members accept it but may not like it. Some may not even realize it’s here.

So where do you, as a member, draw the line between helping and PIMPING?

Both males and females are welcome in this thread.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:06 PM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I think of a pimp as someone who controls their girls both physically and emotionally.

Having a manager and having a pimp, in my mind are two different things.

A provider who submits to a pimp most likely has some underlying issues that the pimp is able to exploit.

A provider who chooses to have a person manage some portions of her business that she knows she isn't good at indicates that she has a grip on what her strengths and weaknesses are.

Helping a new girl get started in the business, as long as it's of her own free will is nothing close to pimping even if you're introducing her to certain guy and helping her learn the ropes. Perhaps you've seen her enough that she starts to have an emotional attachment to you. As long as you aren't exploiting that attachment for your benefit I don't think I would consider it pimping.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:11 PM   #3
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Very good points Cat Daddy
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:22 PM   #4
KandiiCakesXXX
Ebony Goddess

User ID: 380226
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Legally speaking anyone who helps a lady with her services is guilty of compelling prostitution and or human trafficking. Even if she "agrees" it's still felony promotion of prostitution.
KandiiCakesXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:43 AM   #5
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

There used to be a subreddit called Pimp Feet that was a great read for the curious. Some quotes can be found here. I think Camille Paglia interviewed the guy once.

What distinguishes the pimp from mere manager is the manipulation, abuse, and exploitation. The manager manages for a cut. The pimp owns and controls and gets everything. It’s a very big difference.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 11:11 AM   #6
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
What distinguishes the pimp from mere manager is the manipulation, abuse, and exploitation. The manager manages for a cut. The pimp owns and controls and gets everything. It’s a very big difference.
Exactly, it's the difference between helping vs. controlling.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:47 PM   #7
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX View Post
Legally speaking anyone who helps a lady with her services is guilty of compelling prostitution and or human trafficking. Even if she "agrees" it's still felony promotion of prostitution.

good reason not to bring the bf into the biz, huh..

if i was a provider charged with prostitution, i would use the "i was trafficked" defense.

Judge: who were you trafficked by?
Defendant: Mr. Blue, your honor.
Judge: can you describe Mr. Blue?
Defendant: he was really big, and really scary.
Judge, to prosecutor: Get this gal some help. she was trafficked.
Prosecutor: right away, your honor.
Judge: case dismissed!

next case up: State v. Mr. Blue, tried in absentia..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:06 PM   #8
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

It aint easy but its necessary...haha
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:22 PM   #9
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Very close to the independent contractor vs. employee arrangement in the business world.

Many companies try for the independent contractor status to save some dough.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:29 PM   #10
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

I fuck myself periodically with Pump Fantasies..BIG BAD DADDY PIMP..fantasizing about making Daddy's Money Or Else ....fuck yes I'm sick ��
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:30 PM   #11
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

because in reality.. Hell..No..

like being raped..or degraded
Just XXXSick..Mental fuel for Orgasms
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 10:08 PM   #12
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Very close to the independent contractor vs. employee arrangement in the business world.

Many companies try for the independent contractor status to save some dough.

Totally incongruent analogy.

If that were true, Indys would be cheaper than agencies.
Slitlikr is online now   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:32 PM   #13
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
It aint easy but its necessary...haha
Exactly Russ. Lol. Pimpin ain't easy! People have no idea. Big daddy Kane taught me a lot about that
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:42 PM   #14
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally it's a big Hell to the no on having a pimp. First of all, no dude is gonna tell me what to do and when to do it. 2nd no dude is gonna get any money from me for telling me what when and who to do. If that confused you refer to the first reason.

Met a young girl once. She had a pimp. Ohh. Sorry. I mean daddy he would set her up with guys. Take all her money, and beat her when she didn't make enough. Fuck her. When I asked her why she stayed with him. She replied. He is good to me. Gives me a place to live. Buys me clothes. Gets my nails done. Feeds me. Baffled. I looked at her and said. Sweetie. You do realize he is using money you made to get you all these things he's keeping way more than he spends on you.
She stuck up for him. But Daddy loves me. He takes care of me. He works hard.

So I gave up. All I could do was say. I guess it's true. Pimpin ain't easy. And walked away shaking my head.

I'll never understand people.
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:52 AM   #15
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post

Met a young girl once. She had a pimp. Ohh. Sorry. I mean daddy he would set her up with guys. Take all her money, and beat her when she didn't make enough. Fuck her. When I asked her why she stayed with him. She replied. He is good to me. Gives me a place to live. Buys me clothes. Gets my nails done. Feeds me. Baffled. I looked at her and said. Sweetie. You do realize he is using money you made to get you all these things he's keeping way more than he spends on you.
She stuck up for him. But Daddy loves me. He takes care of me. He works hard.

So I gave up. All I could do was say. I guess it's true. Pimpin ain't easy. And walked away shaking my head.

I'll never understand people.

That was someone who had a lot of emotional issues. Growing up she probably didn't have a good model of what a healthy relationship looked like so she formed her own model learning as she went along. She learned that if she did what she was told she would be taken care of. Basic needs are food, shelter, clothing. Dude was meeting those needs and even doing "extra" for her. In order to keep having those needs met she felt like she had to hold up her end. In other words she gave him what she felt he needed, even asked for or demanded, in order to get what she needed.

Girls like that grow up either in an abusive situation where they learn to submit in order to survive or they have a complete absence of a healthy male role model and eventually learn to manipulate people to get what they need by using their bodies.
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women