Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2020, 02:50 PM   #256
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Dallas Rain

That's gonna be a long drive if you wait for Dallas to get enough of pegging some guy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy52 View Post
That's all I want. Don't stop till you've had enough 🔥
cgrman is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 03:37 PM   #257
jonboy52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrman View Post
That's gonna be a long drive if you wait for Dallas to get enough of pegging some guy...
I'll take my chances lol
jonboy52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:36 PM   #258
okcbreeze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I was curious about it, up until I was in my mid 40's. But finally got the nerve with the right lady. After that, it's on my fun list of things to experience. Now don't get me wrong, it's has to be the right person and mood, which isn't to often. Just something about a hot looking female with those beautiful eyes and grin, when she gets to use a strap on me.
okcbreeze is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 04:45 AM   #259
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I never had anything up my ass sexually until a couple of years ago when a massage girl at an AMP finger fucked me on the table shower. That was hot. Back in the room she finger fucked my ass again and then went on to have the best sex I’ve ever had at an AMP.

I ended up buying a dildo so I could fuck my own ass while I masterbate. I enjoy that but only do that occasionally. I think I would love a provider pegging me. It’s made me even think about trying to connect with a tgirl and really get fucked in the ass.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 10:21 AM   #260
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by starway View Post
I never had anything up my ass sexually until a couple of years ago when a massage girl at an AMP finger fucked me on the table shower. That was hot. Back in the room she finger fucked my ass again and then went on to have the best sex I’ve ever had at an AMP.

I ended up buying a dildo so I could fuck my own ass while I masterbate. I enjoy that but only do that occasionally. I think I would love a provider pegging me. It’s made me even think about trying to connect with a tgirl and really get fucked in the ass.
Kind of the same thing. Never had any though or desire to try anything anal, at least on myself.
Was getting a very nice blowjob from a local provider and low and behold she inserted a vibrating silver bullet ...…..Holy Shit!!!! Felt fantastic...…
Decided I wanted to feel something deeper so the next logical step would be to try pegging although I was still somewhat apprehensive. Found the right person and loved it, I'm always ready for a good pegging.
The next step will be to find a T-girl and discover what the real thing is like.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 10:37 AM   #261
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Just like the coca cola ad

Aint nothing like the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by breastfan View Post
Kind of the same thing. Never had any though or desire to try anything anal, at least on myself.
Was getting a very nice blowjob from a local provider and low and behold she inserted a vibrating silver bullet ...…..Holy Shit!!!! Felt fantastic...…
Decided I wanted to feel something deeper so the next logical step would be to try pegging although I was still somewhat apprehensive. Found the right person and loved it, I'm always ready for a good pegging.
The next step will be to find a T-girl and discover what the real thing is like.
cgrman is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 01:42 PM   #262
the jeepguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by starway View Post

go for it...it feels awesome
the jeepguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:58 PM   #263
TimToolMan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I happen to like the role reversal. And how it hits the prostate. As long as it's sensual. And there is plenty of attention paid to junior during. Have done it with a trusted partner. Not sure I'd go full pegging with a rental.
TimToolMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 10:42 PM   #264
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8b01e14dd852482df06c462c98d4ec8b.jpg (10.9 KB, 193 views)
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 03:16 PM   #265
Str8talkJoe
Registered Member

I have tried a little p-spot massager on myself, while masturbating. It took a few tries before I started enjoying it. I think the next step now will be a strap on pegging. Waiting for the situation rn to get better.
Str8talkJoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women