Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40260
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2020, 09:51 AM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Help Wanted - Republican Comminuty Investment Act (RCIA)

You make money in the stock market by not panicking. Instead, you buy when others are panic selling. Also, it's pretty obvious that shit-hole cities and states are becoming more shit-hole-ier - meaning we will need to beef up the local communities to be more resilient and better able to protect the citizenry. Seems like a perfect storm opportunity for Republican States and cities to make the Republican Community Investment Act (RCIA) to benefit the citizenry.

Help Wanted - Police, Fire and EMS First Responders
Now hiring qualified and experienced Police, Fire and EMS First Responders. Relocate to a municipality that values your contribution to society.

Benefits:
  • Good working conditions
  • Community appreciation
  • Good schools, have civics courses and no common core curriculum
  • Low tax rates, no income tax in many States
  • Fully funded pension system
Qualifications:
  • Proven education, certifications and experience in your field
  • Must pass background check, including employment verification
  • Must enjoy working closely with citizens, especially children
  • Must know the US Constitution and all amendments (test administered)
  • Must know the local State Constitution to which you are applying (test administered within 60 days of hire)
Relocation and signing bonus:
  • Relocation expenses of $10,000 are offered to move you and your family for out of State relocations
  • A $5,000 signing bonus after 60 days will be paid
PAY:
  • Pay is slightly below shit-hole cities scale and is based upon verifiable experience
    • Most cities and States do not have income tax and have a lower cost of living
Equal Opportunity Employer:
  • The cities and States do not discriminate based on race, religion or sexual preference.
  • However, none of these are considered as qualifications either.
Other:
  • If not already a Lifetime NRA member, membership will be provided
  • Must participate in at least 2 patriotic parades per year in your locality
  • Concealed carry is allowed at any local businesses, local government offices and public gatherings
  • Peace Officers are allowed to charge and/or arrest any business employee who refuses service or disrespects them
  • In-State tuition rates will be granted upon hire for the entire family
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:56 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
...- meaning we will need to beef up the local communities to be more resilient and better able to protect the citizenry.
A strategy of many universities in conservative communities during the Vietnam War protests, many of which turned violent and destructive on tolerant and sympathetic campuses. They enticed quality professors to relocate ... salary and home-purchase agreements (buying the residence they were leaving and helping to finance new digs).
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 10:00 AM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
Maybe then I could get a gun with everything I got on my record there don't let get a gun.
If you have a lot on your record, you know how you can get a gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You can. Floyd got one.
Right. He can stop playing stupid. Floyd even had a $50K Mercedez SUV, along with some costly drug habits. I wonder what govt assistance programs he was on after his "fresh start" in MN.

What nobody is pointing out is Floyd survived many, many police encounters. Reminds me of the other "gentle giant" Michael Brown whose narrative was changed after a vid of him intimidating a store owner was released (against the wishes of the Obama admin) before he went on his "justice quest."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 10:05 AM   #19
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You make money in the stock market by not panicking. Instead, you buy when others are panic selling. Also, it's pretty obvious that shit-hole cities and states are becoming more shit-hole-ier - meaning we will need to beef up the local communities to be more resilient and better able to protect the citizenry. Seems like a perfect storm opportunity for Republican States and cities to make the Republican Community Investment Act (RCIA) to benefit the citizenry.

Help Wanted - Police, Fire and EMS First Responders
Now hiring qualified and experienced Police, Fire and EMS First Responders. Relocate to a municipality that values your contribution to society.

Benefits:
  • Good working conditions
  • Community appreciation
  • Good schools, have civics courses and no common core curriculum
  • Low tax rates, no income tax in many States
  • Fully funded pension system
Qualifications:
  • Proven education, certifications and experience in your field
  • Must pass background check, including employment verification
  • Must enjoy working closely with citizens, especially children
  • Must know the US Constitution and all amendments (test administered)
  • Must know the local State Constitution to which you are applying (test administered within 60 days of hire)
Relocation and signing bonus:
  • Relocation expenses of $10,000 are offered to move you and your family for out of State relocations
  • A $5,000 signing bonus after 60 days will be paid
PAY:
  • Pay is slightly below shit-hole cities scale and is based upon verifiable experience
    • Most cities and States do not have income tax and have a lower cost of living
Equal Opportunity Employer:
  • The cities and States do not discriminate based on race, religion or sexual preference.
  • However, none of these are considered as qualifications either.
Other:
  • If not already a Lifetime NRA member, membership will be provided
  • Must participate in at least 2 patriotic parades per year in your locality
  • Concealed carry is allowed at any local businesses, local government offices and public gatherings
  • Peace Officers are allowed to charge and/or arrest any business employee who refuses service or disrespects them
  • In-State tuition rates will be granted upon hire for the entire family

Looks like an ad for a Texas City - WYID.

A shame Texas cannot secede - only break up into up to 5 smaller states.

I still wish we could give kalifornia to Mexico - let them deal with the Libs with cartel methodology.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:56 PM   #20
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Nein

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Looks like an ad for a Texas City - WYID.

A shame Texas cannot secede - only break up into up to 5 smaller states.

I still wish we could give kalifornia to Mexico - let them deal with the Libs with cartel methodology.

Also applies to Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming, New Hampshire and Tennessee. Though New Hampshire and Tennessee only exclude wages from taxes. The rest have no income tax at all.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:54 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Ooops - sorry, I started a thread on the same topic. Better to move it here.

Defund the police! Yeah, that's the ticket!

But let's make sure we do it right:

1. We need to deactivate all 911 calls made using phones owned by dim-retards who favor defunding the popo! That should improve response times for the rest of us!

2. Let's tell the Secret Service they will be out of work if Biden is elected. Sorry folks, you're defunded! Dim-retard Presidents don't want your protection!

3. Maybe we can run a little real-life experiment somewhere. You know, set up a 51st state for the no-popo crowd to see what it's actually like to live in a place with no LE. We can carve it out of part of Alaska or Nevada or North Dakota. Let's name the new state Anarchia.

One more winning issue for the dim-retards to add to their brilliant platform in 2020!

They must be spending a ton of money on voter focus groups to come up with these amazing ideas!

Dim-retards are now the party of open borders, free healthcare for illegals, late-term abortions, free sex-change operations, permanent pandemic shutdowns of the economy, higher crime, higher taxes, and.... unchecked anarchy in the streets!

Did I leave anything out?

What a winning message they have embraced as the election nears! Even Hillary's former campaign press secretary loves the idea!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:44 PM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He used to be great, now he’s voting for Biden. I guess he handed in his badge and gun.
His man was Bloomberg. I doubt he'd vote for Biden.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 07:00 PM   #23
Levianon17
Valued Poster

I hope they all remember, you get what you pay for. After defunding the Police comes disarming the Police. Let that sink in.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 07:43 PM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Dim-retards are now the party of open borders, free healthcare for illegals, late-term abortions, free sex-change operations, permanent pandemic shutdowns of the economy, higher crime, higher taxes, and.... unchecked anarchy in the streets!

Did I leave anything out?
Oh, wait! I left out reparations!

We abolished slavery 157 years ago but we never paid reparations! So let's just give a blank check to all 5th- and 6th-generation descendants of American slaves to raid the US Treasury for whatever unlimited amounts they deem appropriate to redress the injustices perpetrated on ancestors they didn't know they had until the tort lawyers did a little "research"!

Another guaranteed dim-retard vote getter!

Anything else?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 07:52 PM   #25
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

I think we just might have a #1 issue going into the election. Ask every Democrat one question, "are you for abolishing the police". The smart ones will reply "NO, but I am for reforming the police", which will beg the follow up "then you are not for abolishing the police" and let the radical left tear them up when they don't give the "right" answer.

I'm counting on Democrats to fuck up this chance to beat Trump and it looks like they are well on their way with one simple question that the majority of Americans are not for.

Please keep this up till Nov. Democrats, please.

And if they are going to abolish the police, please give me a few days notice so I can get myself that AR that I never in my life thought I would buy.

Democrats are proposing nothing short of a bloodbath in America.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 08:02 AM   #26
oeb11
Valued Poster

Best go put in a deposit for an Ar-15 - they are mostly sold out in many gun shops.

Buy before the election - biden will try to confiscate all weapons from Americans, defund and -dis-arm the Police - and that will expose all America - to DPST "Equalization" in the name of "Fight racism" - an "equalization" of cities burned to the ground and nothing left but smoking ruins.
Don't forget about "empty prisons - because the criminal justice system imprisons black people out of proportion - so is Racist by definition.

Empty Prisons, Reparations, disarm cops, and disarm America - sounds like a great platform to Anti-Fa and rioters.

i wonder what YSL would say - except he is dead.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 08:10 AM   #27
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default A nice island nation to avoid spread of disease maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
...3. Maybe we can run a little real-life experiment somewhere. You know, set up a 51st state for the no-popo crowd to see what it's actually like to live in a place with no LE. We can carve it out of part of Alaska or Nevada or North Dakota. Let's name the new state Anarchia....

Puerto Rico maybe. It's available.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:14 AM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

With their government corruption - after the hurricane they are already mostly to the point of anarchy and no cops and for nobody.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 08:16 AM   #29
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Palmetto Arms has AR clones available for $499, although they’re pretty slow on shipping. The grip is a bit more oval than a Colt and the barrel isn’t chrome lined, but other than that it’s basically the same weapon for less than half the price.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 08:16 AM   #30
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Never under-estimate the value of the classics

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Best go put in a deposit for an Ar-15 - they are mostly sold out in many gun shops...

Go with what the Pros use. The Mossberg 500 has been in squad cars for decades. I believe it was the only one for several years. It's about $300. But if you're feeling a tab bit upscale, the model 930 is pretty sweet at about $900

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women