Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2020, 12:28 PM   #1
Jadec5717
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 522186
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What are your thoughts on deposits?

I’ve read a lot on the sites about a deposit, I don’t personally require a deposit but would like to hear people’s opinion.
Jadec5717 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:37 PM   #2
awildcat1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I think based on the comments I've read on the KC board that most are very much against it, too many stories of putting a deposit down and then being ghosted. Personally I say it depends on the provider. I know of one provider in the DC region if she asked me for a deposit I'd put one down in a heartbeat. Foolish me, but after having seen her a number of times I think we have established a rapport. If a provider that asks for a deposit is highly reviewed, has a good reputation I would consider it. But then again she would have to be pretty special.
awildcat1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:57 PM   #3
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jade there are definitely pros and cons

to be honest I've had plenty of guys offer to give me deposits I've never asked for one though

and the reason I don't do deposits is because if I have to cancel a trip (which hasn't happened but you never know of an emergency) then I have to reach out to all these people telling them I have to give them a refund

The clientele I have are extremely reliable. and have a cancellation policy that states if you cancel within a certain amount of time and don't pay then you can't see me again.

So I guess it depends on what your policies are

But I would say is long as you seem reliable have a professional appearance such as a website, reviews, and high quality pictures then I think guys would give you a deposit if you ask for one. I know if you were going to a place like Hawaii that's an expensive trip a deposit would definitely be reasonable

also in my honest opinion the guys that will probably give you a deposit might not be on this forum they will probably come from p411 or Eros just my opinion

And I say that because guys that have canceled on me from those websites have always been the ones that we're willing to pay cancellation fees but some guys from other places do not

I know a lot of girls that do deposits in the form of p411 points
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:09 PM   #4
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would also add that I would think guys pay deposits for girls who they really want to see as stated above in the comments

and usually girls of that caliber make you book an appointment instead of just say show up in 10 minutes if you get my drift

So there are a lot of factors when it comes to this question I guess

And remember there's going to be a lot of people to say no but if you really want to do this then you just have to find a way to market to the people that are willing to pay the deposits
Old 05-17-2020, 01:46 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If it is a lady I know, I would consider it if she asked. But those who know me, rarely ask for one.

If it is someone I do not know yet, I would only give a deposit if I were asking her to spend money up front for airfare or a room or something like that. I have done it once or twice, but very rarely.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 02:03 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I don't do them.. the closest I got was agreeing to pay for a hotel room, but I went to the check-in with the Provider, and walked her to the room after giving her the money to pay. it was weird, but I didn't want a cash-and-dash. the Hotel guy knew what we were up to, but it was a Prostitute/Drug Motel, not like it was pretending to be a spot for out-of-towners on Business trips.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 02:22 PM   #7
Eric586
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I have only been asked for a deposit once and I paid it. She canceled her trip to my aria and she refunded my deposit, so no problem.
Eric586 is online now   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 05:41 PM   #8
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The only time I have ever given a deposit it was for someone traveling. One time I took a provider with me on a business trip, and it required a plane ride. I sent her the $$ to pay for the plane fair.

I also asked a provider to drive 90 miles and also sent $40 for fuel. In both cases, I had sessioned with both of them mny times and had a comfort level.

But, if a provider already in town, required a deposit I would move on to the next. That just smells scam.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:22 PM   #9
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I would consider a deposit for a touring provider given we have built trust and the provider/agency has displayed a high level of professionalism . With that said i have not met a provider / agency worthy of a deposit .
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:32 PM   #10
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I tried arranging a visit with a female on this site asking her to travel to my location. I sent it and then came the no call no show. I don’t think I’ll ever do that again. Besides in my opinion it puts touch of my personal info out there.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:51 PM   #11
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

I've never done it before, and I think it's unlikely I'll ever do it. Might consider if if the lady could be held accountable for stealing, had limited availability, and she only asked for a small amount such as 10% of the payment total.

However, it's not uncommon for "fly me to you" or exclusive touring arrangements. In those kinds of situations there's a lot of time and money on the line, and some women who offer that want to make sure the guy is taking it seriously. I'll don't do that kind of stuff, so it's not applicable to me.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 05:45 AM   #12
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

The only situation I would ever give money in advance is in a fly me to you type of situation. I wouldn't expect her to pay for all of her travel expenses if she was only coming to see me. As of yet I have never had one of these types of encounters.

But a deposit for a regular session or for a touring provider who is hoping to see multiple of clients while visiting your local area? No. Not happening. It's a deal breaker for me. There have been a handful of providers that I have tried to schedule an appointment with, but they insisted on a deposit from me. I did not see any of them.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 08:14 AM   #13
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've heard of enough ladies flying cross country or traveling hours (train, driving etc) just to be stood up and by guys they screened pretty well at that (because when a girl reports that the first thing people ask them is if they screened them well (some they've even seen several times before)). Crazy thing to do all of that for someone to go silent when they arrive. That's a life i'm not about.

I really only require some kind of deposit if i'm blocking off a significant amount of time for someone (3hrs+) or if i'm traveling what I consider to be a significant amount of time to see them (1hr+ travel time one-way (2hrs+ roundtrip travel)).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 08:17 AM   #14
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I've heard of enough ladies flying cross country or traveling hours (train, driving etc) to be stood up and by guys they screened pretty well at that (because when a girl reports that the first thing people ask them is if they screened them well (some they've even seen several times before)) just to for the guy to go silent when they arrive. That's a life i'm not about.

I really only require some kind of deposit if i'm blocking off a significant amount of time for someone (3hrs+) or if i'm traveling a significant amount of time to see them.
That is extremely valid

I literally had a guy last week beg me to extend my stay so I booked another night and then he cancels and did not give me any type of cancellation fees.
Old 05-18-2020, 08:28 AM   #15
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
I literally had a guy last week beg me to extend my stay so I booked another night and then he cancels and did not give me any type of cancellation fees.
That's another...if they see you are set to leave and ask you to extend your tour/stay just for their date. Pre-Corona most hotel chains won't refund you if you cancel with less than a 48hrs notice but even now most still require 24hrs+ notice in order for you to get that $ back. Typically I fly when touring so one might have to pay to change their flight depart date too.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women