Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2020, 10:26 PM   #16
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've been in a decades long marriage where my wife isn't into me. It's been about a year since I've had sex.

I read this forum to cling on to whatever shred of masculinity and sexuality I have left. I suppose I'm just living vicariously through others people's stories at this point at least when it comes to my sexuality. My sexual aspirations are vanilla when I have them.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 10:39 AM   #17
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Big Ed life is too short not to enjoy it. Grab your fantasys and fetishes while you still can. DFW is full of yummy kinky women and men that will embrace your dreams...Go For It!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:51 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

l
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 96793761_3100504886676104_4237008868414062592_n.jpg (42.5 KB, 337 views)
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 11:52 AM   #19
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
l
Boy that is the understatement of the year!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 03:58 PM   #20
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
These days I am more into normal bedroom activities than anything else. I love to kiss and caress the soft curves of a woman's body. I love feeling her take me in her hand and in her mouth. I love making her cum against my face. And then finally, I love being inside her, starting out with slow gentle thrusts and building in intensity until I am pounding her pussy as hard and for as long as I can.

I used to be a lot more into kinky things, but not so much anymore because I've pretty much checked all of them off my bucket list. I will do my best to fulfill any request my partner may have, so on occasion I will still do things such as (but not limited to) being either dominant or submissive, bring in another partner, attempt a new position or a new exotic location.

So romantic
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 08:58 PM   #21
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
So romantic
Take me baby I'm your's
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:58 AM   #22
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
This has to be the most creative "adds are no longer allowed" post ever

DALLAS doesn't need to post ads. Here anyways. You are so mistaken.
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 05:21 AM   #23
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post
DALLAS doesn't need to post ads. Here anyways. You are so mistaken.
Chill out dude. I was not attempting to make any sort of dig to Dallas at all.

I am aware the original post does not fit Eccie's strict definition of an ad. And I am also aware that providers make posts like this to give us a glimpse into their actual personality and to also serve as a reminder to all of us that they still alive, kicking and available.

My post was a compliment to Mz Rain for making one of the best posts in the latter category that I have ever seen.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 08:10 AM   #24
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The World is one big orgy! Thanks Dallas!

Here is a glimpse to my fetlife page..

I will like to begin by saying that I am very easy going , and a big time lover of everything kinky and different ! I tend to go through stages in which sometimes I like it wild and crazy.. others more sensual and naughty. There is so much about the lifestyle that intrigues me. I have been exploring more and more and have exceeded my boundaries.
I like to push my limits with all I do in life, and this is one chapter that just does not seem to end. I know, like many, I have had interests in certain things in life, then it gets dull.Not This!!! Oh no.. Not this, I crave the euphoric feeling of fear, and then released. It is a total Mind Fuck- But have had difficulty finding exactly the type of master I want.
I will not obey or respond correctly otherwise..

Sometimes I feel like it is just a faze, but have accepted it as part of my facets..
I keep sweet Mel one place and hide all my exploring in another realm or fetlife..
Many men who meet me wouldn't know I'm into so many kinks.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 04:25 PM   #25
tinyjohn
Registered Member

I just want you to hold a sharp knife to my cock, or my balls (after I agreed to let you tie me up) …… in reality I know you most likely wouldn’t castrate me, give me a penectomy, or remove both. The excitement that I completely gave my manhood over to a woman .... would be better than any blow job I could ever receive!!
tinyjohn is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 09:32 PM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyjohn View Post
I just want you to hold a sharp knife to my cock, or my balls (after I agreed to let you tie me up) …… in reality I know you most likely wouldn’t castrate me, give me a penectomy, or remove both. The excitement that I completely gave my manhood over to a woman .... would be better than any blow job I could ever receive!!

ive done that..the guy orgasmed sooooo hard he almost passed out!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 07:42 AM   #27
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Aren't these encouncounters the only place we can take off our mask? I'm a total slut, never saw a woman I didn't want to do regardless of looks age etc. Swinger with my wife who helps me to feed the sexual beast just enough to keep it at bay. Feel most comfortable with anonymous partners. Love bad girls and criminals, one reason I see providers.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 08:01 AM   #28
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

I will say DallasRain can go from 1 - 3 in nothing flat if you find that hidden switch then you better hang on.

Lindsey has a very well equipped playroom. I haven’t really ventured off into it yet but she has given me a great walkthrough tour.

Mel has always been a high energy encounter....but I’d like to explore some of her other side as well.
MILFEater is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women