Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2020, 06:36 AM   #1
jaman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 35
Default Is it just me

Does anyone else notice that these ladies have been more difficult to talk to or work with than usual or is it just me. I saw an add on skip the game. In the add it state that you can contact her either by phone or email. Well, i tried emailing her at least 5 times with no response. Then i give her a call. She finally answer the phone after several attempts. I then told her that i have been sending her emails with no response. She state that she does not check or use her email. I just ask one question. Why would you put that in your add as a mean of contacting you if you dont use it. It was as if she grows fangs and wings. She start to scream over the the phone that i should never contact her again either by phone or email with a couple other choice words. WTF
jaman123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:01 PM   #2
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

We are in a wierd time.

If there is someone I really want to see I usually try once, either a call, sending a text, or emailing once.

There is no need to send five emails, chances are you will make her think your a stalker and not respond at all. Some providers are low volume and see one client a day. They may already have the one client for the day and are choosing to ignore your text.

There are so many ladies on the board, move on if she doesn't respond.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 09:09 AM   #3
NoOneUKnow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I believe a large amount of the ads on STG are nothing more than mining attempts for phone numbers and email addresses.
NoOneUKnow is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:53 AM   #4
Dlmell
Gaining Momentum

STG definitely has a lot of questionable profiles for sure
Dlmell is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 10:46 AM   #5
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Skip the games is literally the worst the absolute worst I honestly have no idea why so many people look for girls on there. Every time I see someone giving a bad review on a girl or talking about getting robbed nine times out of 10 they found her on skip the games

However in regards to contacting girls she may not have been answering her phone because she might have been around a significant other at her civilian job excetera

but chances are if someone never responds then they might not respond the day of as well so that's something to keep in mind

although I have a really good response rate I definitely do not respond to people who message me "available" or call me at weird times of the night. So that's something to keep in mind as well the time of day you contact ladies or the verbage might have something to do with it
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 04:08 AM   #6
jaman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

This is not about the txting or email. Its the response she gave. She never complain about the txting. Its not until i asked why do u sue email as a mean of contact when you dont use it. Then she flipped out.
jaman123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women