Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70375
biomed160257
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35125
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2020, 12:22 PM   #16
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Better to stick with the wife.
Do you think some hooker is going to change your diaper when you get old and feeble?
grayturner is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 04:07 PM   #17
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
continue on, but learn to be like a Cat, and cover up your shit after you take one.
Problem is once caught she will be on the lookout even closer for any signs. Even something simple as him not wanting sex (because just had some with a hooker) would be a sign.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:15 AM   #18
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I got busted cheating about 10 years ago. In my case my wife had just decided she didn’t want sex anymore and we were in a three year drought at that point. So an opportunity arose and I was like why not. Afterwards I tried to be open and honest with her about my feelings. Boy was that a mistake. All sharing feelings did for me was to provide her with more ammo to be used every chance she got. I realized it was because she was hurt but she used it to keep looking for things that weren’t there. Then I got to the point again after years of no more sex and began to hobby.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 12:05 PM   #19
Kernelingus
Valued Poster

Default stay with your wife

WORK IT OUT AND SAVE IT. That many years of marriage and you're not getting younger, your older self will thank you. Besides, in 10 years or less mother nature is going to play her dirty, DIRTY trick on you. You didn't mention kids.....believe me....getting busted this late in life, IT'S GONNA COST YOU, not only in dollars but in very damaged relationships with your children, that you may never, ever recover from!
Kernelingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 12:38 PM   #20
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernelingus View Post
WORK IT OUT AND SAVE IT. That many years of marriage and you're not getting younger, your older self will thank you. Besides, in 10 years or less mother nature is going to play her dirty, DIRTY trick on you. You didn't mention kids.....believe me....getting busted this late in life, IT'S GONNA COST YOU, not only in dollars but in very damaged relationships with your children, that you may never, ever recover from!
Prob cheaper to keep her!
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 01:10 PM   #21
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
let her roam also. maybe roam together some also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I don't have any professional training on the subject at hand. You and your wife need to have a discussion about her feelings and what is missing from your relationship that led you to seek it outside of the relationship.

If you cannot reach an agreement on what is needed by BOTH or what is acceptable in the relationship...time to move on.
Fixed it for you, Fizley.

You stated she is great in bed, so we know you aren't cheating from lacka. You said she is wonderful, so we know you aren't cheating because she is a bitch. I get the variety is the spice of the life, which is why anyone in a relationship with me must be open to swinging and accepting of my fun here. I do not require monogamy, just honesty.

Drilling hit it on the head, maybe do something WITH her. Swing, discuss some fantasies, maybe even pick her up in bar like she is a pro. A lot of options to make both happy, if she is open to exploration.

If she is rigid on monogamy, then you have a choice. End it to play out your game without guilt. Continue to cheat but understand that she will be up your ass and will take jabs at you. Stop cheating altogether.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 02:58 PM   #22
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starway View Post
I got busted cheating about 10 years ago. In my case my wife had just decided she didn’t want sex anymore and we were in a three year drought at that point. So an opportunity arose and I was like why not. Afterwards I tried to be open and honest with her about my feelings. Boy was that a mistake. All sharing feelings did for me was to provide her with more ammo to be used every chance she got. I realized it was because she was hurt but she used it to keep looking for things that weren’t there. Then I got to the point again after years of no more sex and began to hobby.
Does everyone understand?
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:13 PM   #23
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default When you hobby, you must have two different lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernelingus View Post
Well said. My wife is the key to my relationship to a huge extended family. Everyone loves granny. I take care of her, and I love her: it has been many years since we had sex. I still bring her flowers, do all the shopping, do all of the cooking or have and take her to her doctor's appointments. I try to make love to her in anyway I can, except sex.

The hobby is different. I can be kind and considerate to every woman I meet, but I understand that what they are able to contribute is important but limited.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:18 PM   #24
Drudge2627
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

When married, never bring a hook home.
Drudge2627 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 04:57 PM   #25
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Do you love your wife or no?

Only question you need to answer.

With you saying what you are saying, you dont.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 05:13 PM   #26
Financeman22
Premium Access

Oh give me a break!!
Financeman22 is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 06:01 PM   #27
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

There are a lot of things to consider that only you can know.

How did she catch you? In the act or evidence?

Do you have grown children who will hate you?

Do you give a shit that all your friends and her friends are going to know? If you stay, some will know. If you leave all will know.

Does your wife know the person you were with is a provider? If so, factor that into the first two questions. If you leave your kid's mom because you have to have hooker poon get ready for some real hostility.

If she knows, then you better be prepared for all the questions that are going to come about other providers and how long. Fucking lie. If you tell her you've been fucking hookers for 10 years you will be divorced. You would probably prefer to be divorced without her or her lawyer knowing that.

If you don't use a hobby phone, then call your phone service provider now and get a passcode put on your account. Otherwise by about Wednesday of this week after she talks to her friends or her lawyer she is going to be ordering the last couple of years of phone records. They will arrive at your house in two large cardboard boxes.

Does your wife want to stay with you? Maybe she has a great attitude now because she doesn't like the prospect of being on her own. She might have even fucked your brains out since she caught you and you told her how much you still love her. That shit will change in a couple of years. She will resent you later for it and that great sex you have with her now will come to a halt. That's likely to happen soon enough anyway if she's your age. That's ok though because then she really wont give a shit what youre doing and you will be back to banging hobby girls like there's no tomorrow.

If you have a stable home life with a wife you like her or even love her, then do you really want to rock the boat? Can you minimize what you admit to and move on with your wife?

If you think you're going to give up the hobby, chances are you won't. Most guys can't or don't. But don't think you have to choose between the two. You don't. You can try to choose, but you don't have to.

If you decide to stay and keep fucking around, can you be careful? Can you play out of town and now shit in your own backyard?

One last suggestion to go along with lying and putting a passcode on your cell phone account, don't ever bring a provider, stripper, hooker, massage girl, or anyone else to your house if you're married or have a family. I can't believe people do that shit. I would tell you now to do that even if you're single but I don't want to hear all the single guys tell me how honest and trustworthy the girls are that go to their houses.

Good luck and keep us posted on how its going. This is the first interesting topic I've found in a while.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:08 PM   #28
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Wow all this sage advice on a hooker review board......who'd have thought????
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:33 PM   #29
5iveplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I think it's best to stay with the wife. Once you've managed to get used to living with someone for that long, the root system gets too strong and deep to be worth digging up. Fucks up everything else around it in the foundations when you do. Much better to keep pressing onward if possible.

That said, do take a serious look at the men's advocacy literature out there. Don't accept a life sentence of guilt for falling victim to relationship dynamics that women have created at a cultural level, or for being affected by your own hardwired biology. I'm not justifying anything, other than manhood itself. Don't let the status quo onslaught of misandry drown out rational thinking. Anyone who demonizes a man for thinking like a man is an enemy of both men and women.
5iveplay is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 04:04 PM   #30
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Just cheat man. Stay married. Law low for a while. Then get back out there.
I agree.
Also, if you get married again marry a girl who likes girls on the side for a little fun every now and then.
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women