Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160192
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2020, 08:30 AM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
And for yous.
I didn't care for Unfriendly Fred in this thread. Although I can boast about being more popular than you, HH. It really doesn't mean jack shit. I am pretty hated as well so I will just race you to the finish line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I have to agree with this analysis. If you have someone on ignore just let it go. You actually were off on his responses, while minorly hostile, they were largely in the spirit of the thread.

An apology is owed and a non response to ignored posters should be considered.
I read his posts just now after reading your post. They were hardly in the spirit of why I started this thread. I don't care. The old man hates me. I already knew that before I started this fucking thread that he would jump all over it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 08:40 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Lightbulb Now is good-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
...I want to be out and about. ...

Now-ish is good. I'm out and about when I wanna be, which decodes to when there isn't a long assed line to wait in. I carry limited PPE with me in my vehicle in case I expect protracted engagements. Kinda like bringing along a condom, I s'pose. I'm not hugging on people and there are some I avoid for now, just to be super double-duper sure I don't inadvertently infect them as they are in a higher risk catagory. However, no visitors in my joint is still an enforced rule for a little longer. Shoot howdy, I've made it through the I-35 and Hester's Crossing at 4 PM on a Friday at full speed. Take advantage while you can. Gridlock resumes in 3...2...1
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 08:56 AM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

For some reason, I start a thread that I didn't want to be s shit show and that's exactly where it's about to go. Many of you are quite the silly immature fuckers in here.

This thread doesn't have a fucking thing to do about politics, Leave that out. Get along and act like adults.
Old 04-16-2020, 08:59 AM   #19
HoeHummer
BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9u6YEGU_ZILOL!

Point well made!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 11:19 AM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I have always had a policy that if someone can’t respond to me in a civil matter, I just do not converse with them.

I do not put them on ignore, I think is is important to know what others are thinking. I just don’t respond to their asinine rhetoric.
On that topic I owe you an apology. I've gone off on people twice I can remember with no reason, and one of them was you. The other was Chung Tran, but he probably deserved it for some reason or the other.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 11:47 AM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
For some reason, I start a thread that I didn't want to be s shit show and that's exactly where it's about to go. Many of you are quite the silly immature fuckers in here.

This thread doesn't have a fucking thing to do about politics, Leave that out. Get along and act like adults.
My suggestion is for posters to put the people they find annoying trolls on ignore. Nothing makes me happier than opening a thread and seeing half the posts collapsed. That means I don't have to waste my time reading their responses that I've already read 5 times before.

My other suggestion is having the software enhanced so that threads and quotes from these ignored people are collapsed. I haven't been enlightened or entertained by these ignored posters in years.

I do agree with your (and others) insight that being stuck at home is starting to fray the civility of the board.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:19 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Wow, one of Joe Biden’s more coherent speeches.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:30 PM   #23
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I have always had a policy that if someone can’t respond to me in a civil matter, I just do not converse with them.

I do not put them on ignore, I think is is important to know what others are thinking. I just don’t respond to their asinine rhetoric.
Jackie, I've always found you to be very civil in our discussions. Thank you for that.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:38 PM   #24
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think between May and June depending on local governments

I think what will happen will be a halfway open basically open with more restrictions and then sometime in the summer completely open
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:39 PM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
My suggestion is for posters to put the people they find annoying trolls on ignore. Nothing makes me happier than opening a thread and seeing half the posts collapsed. That means I don't have to waste my time reading their responses that I've already read 5 times before.

My other suggestion is having the software enhanced so that threads and quotes from these ignored people are collapsed. I haven't been enlightened or entertained by these ignored posters in years.

I do agree with your (and others) insight that being stuck at home is starting to fray the civility of the board.
I have plenty of idiots on ignore in here. I'm just bored silly with talking to clients on Skype. I was just trying to get a discussion going about how realistically everyone thinks we are going to be stuck at home. Or whatever the fuck else people want to discuss in a civilized manner.

Edit: Thanks, Sienna (nice name by the way) for sticking to the topic and no thanks to the jealous old dipshits who hate me and and just can't let it go because you guys care and I don't.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:43 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
This is truly a defining post of yours.

You ask for no name calling in the title, request people be civil in the body of your post, then you don't even read what LL wrote, then you call him a name or two and do so in an aggressive tone!

I guess working with 300,000 people is stressful.
Yeah, he says the thread isn’t about him, then makes it about him. And then calls people dumb fuckers. I guess he doesn’t realize the mods cracked down on the forum. Oh well.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 02:33 PM   #27
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
That's how this thread is supposed to go. I appreciate your post, eccielover. I stay home. I'm still a dipshit though who neither wears masks nor gloves when I buy groceries. It's very foolish of me but I'm not wearing that shit. I know I should, but I won't... glad to read that your job has not been affected like so many other people. Be well and stay safe.
Well, I’ve been wearing a mask for weeks when shopping and carry a bottle of hand sanitizer to clean my cart before I shop and my hands after. I m getting ready to carry canvas shopping bags to get my shit home. My market is one mile from a Texas nursing campus, I’ve been seeing masks for some time.

I ain’t scared, only using extra precautions.

What state is your over/under wager... I’ll play NY over 29 days tie that with NJ over 29 days and parley. Has Vegas got that on the board.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 02:58 PM   #28
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

This forum lost civility long before Covid19. Hell it may never have been civil.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 03:02 PM   #29
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I have plenty of idiots on ignore in here. I'm just bored silly with talking to clients on Skype. I was just trying to get a discussion going about how realistically everyone thinks we are going to be stuck at home. Or whatever the fuck else people want to discuss in a civilized manner.

Edit: Thanks, Sienna (nice name by the way) for sticking to the topic and no thanks to the jealous old dipshits who hate me and and just can't let it go because you guys care and I don't.
Why would anyone be jealous of you?

Seriously!

Plus, you try so hard and mention how you don't care so often it is laughable.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 03:03 PM   #30
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I'm stuck at home unfortunately like many. Let's be civil. Forget the political dislike that many have for others. I'll start...

I want to be out and about. How long do you guys think we are actually going to be stuck at home? This is over under time like betting on sports.

My post count is getting out of control because of boredom. Please feel free to take this thread wherever you want to take it. All I ask is people to be civil to one another.

I certainly don't expect many posts in this thread just from the title alone.
Quote:
I didn't care for Unfriendly Fred in this thread. Although I can boast about being more popular than you, HH. It really doesn't mean jack shit. I am pretty hated as well so I will just race you to the finish line.

I read his posts just now after reading your post. They were hardly in the spirit of why I started this thread. I don't care. The old man hates me. I already knew that before I started this fucking thread that he would jump all over it.

You are the only one being uncivil in this thread. You said take this thread wherever you want just be civil. IMO he was civil yet you decided before you even read his post to be a dick. Keep up the spirit of civility mother fucker.
Budman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women