Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2020, 05:16 PM   #31
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
Sorry about the multiple postings. Obviously a major glitch in the Eccie software yesterday. I couldn’t post on this thread at all. Then today they all show up. Mods, please remove the redundant posts. I only intended to post it once.

The site has slowed down a lot, it can not keep up with a normal typing speed.

A second problem was the lack of ability to hold onto the size settings. Change to a different section of the site, and loose the magnification that makes it easy to read. I keep hitting the magnification commands 5 times to bring it back.

Anyone else having these type of problems. My machine settings are the same, as last week.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:20 AM   #32
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm fine with lurkers, as long as they have good screening info otherwise to back things up.

Some posting history is nice, including for screening, one way or another. Most heavy posters are actually on my DNS list.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 08:59 AM   #33
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have a friend who isn't active at all on here or the other site, but is active in banging chicks on both sites.
He is younger and married, he has a high profile job. He is more worried about getting caught with digital evidence. His home life and situation really sucks.

I have had MFM threesomes with him and providers. I have been his reference with providers that I have been with before.

He has never posted on here, he has never reviewed on here. But he is active in the hobby world.

I see nothing wrong with being private. If that's your thing, go for it.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 03:13 PM   #34
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

No, it doesn't bother many people since the dues are FREE. You get what you pay for, except in some cases. However, to your point, lurkers (shoppers) will always shop and providers will always provide, and complainers about Eccie will always complain. One thing that will never change is that the goose with the golden egg, has the real power. Never forget that.
roadcourse is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 03:14 PM   #35
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
I have a friend who isn't active at all on here or the other site, but is active in banging chicks on both sites.
He is younger and married, he has a high profile job. He is more worried about getting caught with digital evidence. His home life and situation really sucks.

I have had MFM threesomes with him and providers. I have been his reference with providers that I have been with before.

He has never posted on here, he has never reviewed on here. But he is active in the hobby world.

I see nothing wrong with being private. If that's your thing, go for it.
Very well articulated.
roadcourse is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 08:02 AM   #36
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lurker to me is someone that does no reviews or make any posts at all
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 08:04 AM   #37
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's okay to lurk if you're actually okay with screening but a lot of lurkers are not because they are so afraid of getting caught. But these are also the same people who refuse to get p411 to make screening easier

some people are okay with taking a risk and seeing a person that makes no post, no reviews, or submit any information as far as screening but I refuse and if that's a loss then it's just a loss
Old 04-15-2020, 08:46 AM   #38
Sunshine Lovely
Good Girl

User ID: 507832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
It's okay to lurk if you're actually okay with screening but a lot of lurkers are not because they are so afraid of getting caught. But these are also the same people who refuse to get p411 to make screening easier

some people are okay with taking a risk and seeing a person that makes no post, no reviews, or submit any information as far as screening but I refuse and if that's a loss then it's just a loss
It’s definitely worth it to go thru the screening process. I know it makes me feel more comfortable with the session.

It gets on my nerves when a guy tries to see me but isn’t willing to go thru screening. What are they so afraid of and if they are so torn about getting caught I don’t feel like they should even be on the website looking for girls & a lot of us girls shouldn’t give in to guys who aren’t verified hobbyists.
Sunshine Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 02:26 PM   #39
biggeorge565
Valued Poster

I have been a lurker for many years. I posted a review in the ASPD days and got flamed for it unmercifully. I hold a grudge and will not post another review.
biggeorge565 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:05 PM   #40
Sunshine Lovely
Good Girl

User ID: 507832

If you don’t post reviews then you should be able to provide some other type of verification such as p411..
Sunshine Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 08:38 AM   #41
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely View Post
It’s definitely worth it to go thru the screening process. I know it makes me feel more comfortable with the session.

It gets on my nerves when a guy tries to see me but isn’t willing to go thru screening. What are they so afraid of and if they are so torn about getting caught I don’t feel like they should even be on the website looking for girls & a lot of us girls shouldn’t give in to guys who aren’t verified hobbyists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely View Post
If you don’t post reviews then you should be able to provide some other type of verification such as p411..
The question becomes what kind of information do you want for screening. If you want real world info, at least 90% of the guys here are smart enough not to fall for that. Most of us can give you all the references that you need, and are willing to do so. Also in my 10 years here there has been only 1 negative post about me in the ladies area that I know of. If those 2 things aren't enough, I just move on.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 08:38 AM   #42
jwj6o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

some of us do it because we don,t have the funds too too a lady at times, but when i have the funds too see someone, i usually do a review, but the lady i was seeing is kinda out pocket for awhile, and the reviews i got on my profille are old or far in between, and the ladies won,t verified because they gone under the radar, and some of the new ones don,t want a reveiw written, so what you suppose too do now, LOL
jwj6o is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 09:21 AM   #43
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcinokc View Post
The question becomes what kind of information do you want for screening. If you want real world info, at least 90% of the guys here are smart enough not to fall for that. Most of us can give you all the references that you need, and are willing to do so. Also in my 10 years here there has been only 1 negative post about me in the ladies area that I know of. If those 2 things aren't enough, I just move on.
The only time I've ever requested real world info is when a guy had no references and no reviews they didn't mind giving that info because there would be no other way for verification. But that is very few and far in-between because I don't get many people like that.

Personally I would prefer everyone to be on p411. I don't like having to even ask for real world info. And most of my people now come from p411.

It's just a lot easier and you don't have to call around for references. Because some girls take days to reply back or don't reply back at all which is why references is one of my last resort screening methods I rather the person have reviews or p411because it's impossible to get a last-minute appointment when you have to do all this texting and emailing girls back and forth
Old 04-16-2020, 09:21 AM   #44
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwj6o View Post
some of us do it because we don,t have the funds too too a lady at times, but when i have the funds too see someone, i usually do a review, but the lady i was seeing is kinda out pocket for awhile, and the reviews i got on my profille are old or far in between, and the ladies won,t verified because they gone under the radar, and some of the new ones don,t want a reveiw written, so what you suppose too do now, LOL
Get on p411
Old 04-16-2020, 09:58 AM   #45
orallvr69
Valued Poster

Why would it bother the girls?
orallvr69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women