Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you池e a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2020, 12:24 PM   #46
Sunshine Lovely
Good Girl

User ID: 507832

I ask/require a deposit for outcall and a lot of people will change their mind about requesting to see me because of them getting scammed/ghosted in the past from other girls. And I understand that happens but from my perspective the same kinds of things could happen to me. I値l put my guard down and use my own cash to go see said person only to find out that I should of listened to my intuition and stayed home because it was a bs call.

Seems like guys just assume some girls are scammers now but I知 not and tbh I知 tired of getting contacted for an appointment and then get treated like I知 one because I know I知 not that kind of girl.

Sunshine Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 12:34 PM   #47
Jadec5717
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 522186
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely View Post
I ask/require a deposit for outcall and a lot of people will change their mind about requesting to see me because of them getting scammed/ghosted in the past from other girls. And I understand that happens but from my perspective the same kinds of things could happen to me. I値l put my guard down and use my own cash to go see said person only to find out that I should of listened to my intuition and stayed home because it was a bs call.

Seems like guys just assume some girls are scammers now but I知 not and tbh I知 tired of getting contacted for an appointment and then get treated like I知 one because I know I知 not that kind of girl.

I completely understood where you are coming from hun, maybe when you are checking references something you should ask is if they have ever cancelled or no showed on them. Just to save your time, and always listen to your women痴 intuition that痴 for sure!
Jadec5717 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 06:36 PM   #48
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Yes I have had to occasionally cancel appointments at the last minute. But it's only been 2 or 3 times total. And I have had providers cancel on me at the last minute for what seem like to be legitimate reasons. Life happens -- I get that. And again this has only happened to me a handful of times.

I have also had about 35 providers flake out on me at the last minute with either a lame hooker excuse or (even worse) pull the dreaded NCNS on me. Several of these women that pulled this shit on me are highly respected members of this community with many positive reviews. Go figure.

Each one of these last minute cancellations means I have at least 3 to 6 hours of nothing to do before I can go back home. I have to stay out that long for my excuse to be believable. Most of that time for me is spent travelling but still it is still a big commitment sometimes for no payoff.

So the last minute hooker cancellations outnumber my own by about 20 to 1. And still some of you still want an advance deposit???

Not happening. And you can thank the irresponsible members of your hooker sisterhood for causing me to feel this way
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 07:14 PM   #49
Sunshine Lovely
Good Girl

User ID: 507832

I have an incall so if they can’t pay the deposit they can come to me
Sunshine Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:50 AM   #50
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

not to State the obvious but you not having nothing to do before you go home does not compare to you losing out on a paycheck I'm not really sure how you don't see the difference

This is these girls livelihood we are talking about . We're not talking about just having fun are being bored . We are talkin about being able to pay their bills and feed their children. That's what is at stake when people cancel last minute not just some fun

I'm sorry people canceled on you but you can't honestly compare having a good time to getting paid you just really can't and to do so is honestly selfish. That would be the same as your boss asking you would they rather you cancel the company party or cancel getting paid for the entire day. I think everyone knows what we all would choose.

this is why cancellations are big deals this is how people feed themselves

But to bring it back home Jade run your business how you see fit you always find clients that will go along with whatever your rules are because those clients will be attracted to you based on how you run it.

Y'all have a nice weekend
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:50 AM   #51
Jam3768
Valued Poster

If I gave deposits to all the working girls that have cancelled on me at the last minute, then that would be about 60 deposits I would have paid for nothing. I seriously doubt I would have received very many refunds for this because the overwhelming majority of the girls either gave a lame unbelievable excuse or just didn't show at all.

So yes -- if I made deposits for these last minute appointment cancellations, it would be affecting my wallet as well.
Old 05-22-2020, 06:08 AM   #52
Jam3768
Valued Poster

I am sorry for any last minute cancellations you have had to endure Sienna. It is something I would not do to you unless I had an extremely valid and unavoidable reason. Such a situation would be a very rare occurrence and I have always made things right with the girl when it has happened.

It appears the careless bad apple providers and hobbyists have tainted both of us
Old 05-22-2020, 07:05 AM   #53
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for everyone who understands on both sides bottom line both sides should try to keep their commitments and if they can't notify the other individual as soon as possible

and this is why I advocate men using p411 and girls as well because guys on p411 are way more reliable IMHO and girls who accept deposits but do not show up to appointments and don't refund money will get their p411 account taken away. this is what was told to me by a client who booked me last min because his girl ran off with his deposit

I know y'all get tired of me promoting them but they honestly are the best
Old 05-22-2020, 07:19 AM   #54
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
Thanks for everyone who understands on both sides bottom line both sides should try to keep their commitments and if they can't notify the other individual as soon as possible

and this is why I advocate men using p411 and girls as well because guys on p411 are way more reliable IMHO and girls who accept deposits but do not show up to appointments and don't refund money will get their p411 account taken away. this is what was told to me by a client who booked me last min because his girl ran off with his deposit

I know y'all get tired of me promoting them but they honestly are the best
Totally agree. P411 is the most reliable, at least for me. BTW your new pictures are absolutely gorgeous....
Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 09:28 AM   #55
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredinop View Post
Totally agree. P411 is the most reliable, at least for me. BTW your new pictures are absolutely gorgeous....
thank you baby I have some new ones that are going to come out next month as well.
Old 05-23-2020, 04:41 AM   #56
TeeTaylor
San Diego Babe

User ID: 377453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never really understood it. To many cons I personally wouldn't, But I'd rather take references before deposit s..
TeeTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 02:20 PM   #57
anonsull
Valued Poster

Suckers pay deposits, scammers demand them. Work then pay.
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 02:51 PM   #58
Jadec5717
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 522186
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the advice hun, stay beautiful! & Happy Memorial Day <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
not to State the obvious but you not having nothing to do before you go home does not compare to you losing out on a paycheck I'm not really sure how you don't see the difference

This is these girls livelihood we are talking about . We're not talking about just having fun are being bored . We are talkin about being able to pay their bills and feed their children. That's what is at stake when people cancel last minute not just some fun

I'm sorry people canceled on you but you can't honestly compare having a good time to getting paid you just really can't and to do so is honestly selfish. That would be the same as your boss asking you would they rather you cancel the company party or cancel getting paid for the entire day. I think everyone knows what we all would choose.

this is why cancellations are big deals this is how people feed themselves

But to bring it back home Jade run your business how you see fit you always find clients that will go along with whatever your rules are because those clients will be attracted to you based on how you run it.

Y'all have a nice weekend
Jadec5717 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 04:09 PM   #59
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You're welcome Jade
Old 05-26-2020, 05:03 PM   #60
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Giving a whore money before you see them is the dumbest fucking thing one can do.

These are whores, not a mortgage broker.
They want a deposit tell them to start sucking long distance.

Falling for bullshit
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women