Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160429
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #61
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
One thing I have noticed about LE is that they will threaten the hell out of you because the only way they can charge you with anything is if they have a confession from you. Confession = slam shut case. Keeping your mouth shut until the bitter end no matter what you are threatened with is the best thing you can do. Difficult but essential. From their pov, they have the possibility of a case, charge against you but without a confession they are up a mountain actually pinning the charge to you. Think Casey Anthony, the one thing she did not do (and we all know damn well she was guilty) is that she did not confess one thing. It is frustrating for LE to charge someone and then let them walk, most charges stick only with a confession. LE will LIE LIE LIE BLATANTLY to get you to confess. I swear, just don't hear it! You will be threatened with worse charges, they will attempt to make you feel like you are going to be put in Sing Sing without a key. Bullshit. Plain and simple. If it were illegal for cops to lie (prosecuters too) the jails would be full of them.
I agree with you that it's a good policy to STFU, but I completely disagree with you that LE needs a confession to charge a provider with prostitution. As I've written before, nearly every prostitution case involving a provider that I know of involved one common element: discussion of a specific sex act with an undercover officer, and usually also the provider stating a price for the sex act. I also think that the murder case against Casey Anthony (or really anyone else) is not comparable to a prostitution case.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:01 PM   #62
Alixoxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66011
My ECCIE Reviews

It GOES BOTH WAYS CHECK THESE OUT
http://youtu.be/E9kxTkg5lK0

http://youtu.be/kRXKhAbfnH0ECK
Alixoxo is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:23 PM   #63
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
I agree with you that it's a good policy to STFU, but I completely disagree with you that LE needs a confession to charge a provider with prostitution. As I've written before, nearly every prostitution case involving a provider that I know of involved one common element: discussion of a specific sex act with an undercover officer, and usually also the provider stating a price for the sex act. I also think that the murder case against Casey Anthony (or really anyone else) is not comparable to a prostitution case.

OMFG Are you a lawyer did you right the fucken book to what is right and what is wrong and is considered prostitution NO... So STFU
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:11 AM   #64
Rezo
Valued Poster

yeeeeaaah!! tell 'em, honey!

what books did you ever right SJ?! so STFU you old grimey Shyster

...last I checked he is a lawyer tho'
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:29 AM   #65
vida
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112467
My ECCIE Reviews

He's an idiot and deserves a good #$%^!
vida is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:54 AM   #66
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
OMFG Are you a lawyer did you right the fucken book to what is right and what is wrong and is considered prostitution NO... So STFU
You might look at some of the threads in his tag lines on his post. The ol' Shyster ( old slang for lawyer ) has been the resident legal advice in Dallas since the ASPD days.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #67
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezo View Post

He is starting to sound like civil barrister
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #68
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default SHyster do note these members do not speak for the whole

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by vida View Post
He's an idiot and deserves a good #$%^!
Search is a wonderful thing. Let me help you out. Click on SJ name in this thread and hit public profile. Then click on statititcs. You will see his thread counts or post he has created. Take the time and read a couple. After that if you still think he a faker than monopoly money

SJ keep on posted and don;t let the ignorance from some members stop you
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:43 AM   #69
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

And let me take a moment to remind each of you to keep the postings to the topic at hand.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #70
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Im noticing Olivia here has a problem with thinking before she types.
Sorry Col. give em hell.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #71
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Shyster Jon has covered these topics far more eloquently and in detail, that I probably could. Nevertheless, here’s my two cents about handling generic questions like this.

Police come to the hotel and announce their presence. Usually the best response is I’m not interested in speaking with you, please go away.

There’ll be threats of getting a warrant, getting a key from the manager, breaking down the door, etc. Usually the best response: I’m not interested in speaking with you, please go away. I’m not going to discuss this further. That is my final answer. Answer nothing further----silence.

Don’t move around in the room. Remain seating in a chair. This way the police won’t be able to say that you were reaching for a weapon or destroying evidence. Such behavior would immediately justify busting down the door.

After the police, get a warrant, break down the door, get a key, etc., Say: “You don’t have my permission to search anything. I’m not answering anyway questions without a lawyer.”

If the police say you’re not under arrest, so don’t have a right to a lawyer, or words to that effect. Tell them you wish to leave, which they will deny. Now your lawyer can argue that you were really under arrest, especially if cuffed. [The actual truth is that you always have the right to deal with the police exclusively through a lawyer. However, you are not entitled to a court appointed lawyer if only detained and not under arrest.]

Naturally, they’ll tell you that you are only being detained [for a criminal investigation.] Restate: “You don’t have my permission to search anything. I’m not answering anyway questions without a lawyer.”

The ONLY answers you are required to answer if lawfully detained is the information contained on your driver’s license. Take a moment to review this information. Note that your license makes no mention of your SSI number, immigration status, health issues, next of kin, where you work, how you paid for the room, etc.

If questioning persists: Politely say ONLY: “I’m not answering anyway questions without a lawyer.” Respond to any further questions with silence.

Yep, you’ll probably get arrested. Implement your pre-planned bond-out of jail plan, which you have previously worked out. Then implement your lawyer contact plan, which is also previously worked out.

The important thing here is that you did NOT WAIVE any rights that would justify an illegal entry and seizure. You’ll have given your lawyer ample ammunition for a successful motion to suppress all evidence and obtain a dismissal. The standard procedure for the police is to get you to open the door, which enables them to claim “evidence of criminal activity was in ‘plain view,' thereby justifying forcible entry.” Judges tend to believe police on this one. However, it’s hard to justify a battered down door w/o a warrant. That makes things dramatically more difficult for the state.

Hope this helps in general. And best wishes your specific case. Its outcome will probably hang on what you said to the police.

Totally agree with ramblingguitarman. We should never make “I’ve been arrested posts.” Same goes for “I have a friend whose been arrested.” We all know the friend is you.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #72
MUSHROOM MAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

This is why I really like woman who have apartments in gated or secured complexes. I understand all cant afford this, but it sure makes it safer for everyone involved. I also believe this guy is a dickhead, he could have also kept his mouth shut, what a putz.
MUSHROOM MAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #73
badhusband
Premium Access

This OP was about 4 mos ago. Why the bump?
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #74
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post
This OP was about 4 mos ago. Why the bump?
Once in a while, some information comes forward that can be valuable to the community at large. This is not against the guidelines.

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #75
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

no u shut up he makes sense u on the other hand can't even spell
JESSE JAMES is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women