Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2019, 12:46 PM   #736
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
You be the liar Hankering and you are ignorant of science. The accounting software to detect enrichment past 3.67% worked perfectly. When Trump left the agreement Iran enriched past 3.67%
to 4% concentration of U-235 and the accounting software picked it up (as it was designed to do).

The unexplained radioactive material was it U-235? U-235 is not the only radioactive substance in nature. For example Carbon-13 is radioactive. You can't make a bomb with it.

You keep doing an end around of the FACT that your favorite scientist Albright CONFIRMED that Iran GAVE UP its "WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM"

Without "weapons grade uranium" you don't get an explosion and you CAN'T get an ATOMIC BOMB.
You're dissembling liar! No one has confirmed where the fuck that radioactive material went to after it was removed from that contaminated site or why the fuck it was there in the first place: It remains: “the storing of radioactive material in a secret facility without informing the IAEA is a breach of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons [NPT], to which Iran is a signatory.”
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 03:50 PM   #737
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're dissembling liar! No one has confirmed where the fuck that radioactive material went to after it was removed from that contaminated site or why the fuck it was there in the first place: It remains: “the storing of radioactive material in a secret facility without informing the IAEA is a breach of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons [NPT], to which Iran is a signatory.”
IB there have been 736 posts in this tread. 200 are probably yours. Were you wrong about anything?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:17 AM   #738
lustylad
BANNED

Odumbo's big "achievement", the P5+1 nuclear deal, was struck in April 2015.

In July 2015, Putin met secretly with the leader of the Iranian Quds, Qasem Suleimani, in violation of a UN travel ban.

In Sept. 2015, Russia launched its military intervention to help prop up Bashir Assad in Syria, deploying weapons and advisory units alongside Iranian and Hezbollah militias already fighting on Assad's behalf.

Odumbo was in no position to object. After all, Putin had gone along with the nuclear deal, which odumbo so eagerly sought. That rewarded Iran's bad behavior and made it look ok for people to get in bed with the world's leading state sponsor of terror. Putin also claimed he was sending Russian planes and advisers into Syria to fight ISIS, a clever lie that made it even harder for Western governments to protest. In the end, Putin got to show everyone how Russia can be relied upon to stand by its allies, unlike the US (which pulled the rug out from under Egypt's Mubarak during the Arab Spring uprising).

Bottom line - Odumbo and Kerry were badly and embarrassingly outplayed. Far from being an achievement, the nuclear deal emboldened and flashed a green light for the Russians and Iranians to expand their influence aggressively throughout the Middle East.

Ever wonder how long is the historical list of terrorist attacks spawned by Iran? Check out the link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_a...ored_terrorism
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:04 AM   #739
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And the Republicans freed the slaves...

That ought to make IBH throw up a little bit in his mouth.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:38 AM   #740
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
IB there have been 736 posts in this tread. 200 are probably yours. Were you wrong about anything?
Right is right is right, and "right" bears repeating until those who are ignorant understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Odumbo's big "achievement", the P5+1 nuclear deal, was struck in April 2015.

In July 2015, Putin met secretly with the leader of the Iranian Quds, Qasem Suleimani, in violation of a UN travel ban.

In Sept. 2015, Russia launched its military intervention to help prop up Bashir Assad in Syria, deploying weapons and advisory units alongside Iranian and Hezbollah militias already fighting on Assad's behalf.

Odumbo was in no position to object. After all, Putin had gone along with the nuclear deal, which odumbo so eagerly sought. That rewarded Iran's bad behavior and made it look ok for people to get in bed with the world's leading state sponsor of terror. Putin also claimed he was sending Russian planes and advisers into Syria to fight ISIS, a clever lie that made it even harder for Western governments to protest. In the end, Putin got to show everyone how Russia can be relied upon to stand by its allies, unlike the US (which pulled the rug out from under Egypt's Mubarak during the Arab Spring uprising).

Bottom line - Odumbo and Kerry were badly and embarrassingly outplayed. Far from being an achievement, the nuclear deal emboldened and flashed a green light for the Russians and Iranians to expand their influence aggressively throughout the Middle East.

Ever wonder how long is the historical list of terrorist attacks spawned by Iran? Check out the link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_a...ored_terrorism
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And the Republicans freed the slaves...

That ought to make IBH throw up a little bit in his mouth.
The dim-retards -- hildebeest and Odumbo -- breathed new life into the African slave trade in Libya and you're cheering their legacy. That's what will make someone throw up.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:09 PM   #741
oeb11
Valued Poster

IBH - the hypocrisy is likely due to the fact
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 02:07 PM   #742
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
IBH - the hypocrisy is likely due to the fact
Oebgyn11. You got nothing again. What a sad little man you are
Old 09-16-2019, 02:37 PM   #743
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

How would you conduct a "100%" preliminary inspection? You keep pretending someone else could have done so. Which is bullshit.
Who truly believes there will be 100% compliance in all aspects of the treaty?
What about "secret" don't you understand? Do sites that were unreported violate the agreement? It depends on exactly what was unreported.
Look at the article below. Are the Iranians supposed to detail secret programs that ended 10 years before this agreement was signed? And that could still be contaminated?

Up until we bailed, they had no enriched, weapon's grade material. That was a major goal of the deal. It appears that part was successful. Before trump bailed without any replacement. the Iranians were showing restraint. You people are real big on trashing things without offering replacements. Your excuses are the deal could be better. But you don't get around to saying how.

"Inspectors from the UN’s nuclear agency have found traces of radioactive material at a building in Tehran .."

"VIENNA (Reuters) - Samples taken by the U.N. nuclear watchdog at what Israel’s prime minister called a “secret atomic warehouse” in Tehran showed traces of uranium that Iran has yet to explain, two diplomats who follow the agency’s inspections work closely say.“There are lots of possible explanations,” that diplomat said. But since Iran has not yet given any to the IAEA it is hard to verify the particles’ origin, and it is also not clear whether the traces are remnants of material or activities that predate the landmark 2015 deal or more recent, diplomats say.

Both the IAEA and U.S. intelligence services (here) believe Iran had a nuclear weapons program that it ended more than a decade before the deal."
Quote:
We're smarter than you to believe the lies coming from Odumbo, Odumbo minions and and Iranian Mullahs.

We are also smarter than you because we know for a fact that Odumbo never conducted a 100% preliminary inspection of Iranian assets and capabilities to know what the fuck the Iranians had or what they are still hiding.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 02:39 PM   #744
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
How would you conduct a "100%" preliminary inspection? You keep pretending someone else could have done so. Which is bullshit.
Who truly believes there will be 100% compliance in all aspects of the treaty?
What about "secret" don't you understand? Do sites that were unreported violate the agreement? It depends on exactly what was unreported.
Look at the article below. Are the Iranians supposed to detail secret programs that ended 10 years before this agreement was signed? And that could still be contaminated?

Up until we bailed, they had no enriched, weapon's grade material. That was a major goal of the deal. It appears that part was successful. Before trump bailed without any replacement. the Iranians were showing restraint. You people are real big on trashing things without offering replacements. Your excuses are the deal could be better. But you don't get around to saying how.

"Inspectors from the UN’s nuclear agency have found traces of radioactive material at a building in Tehran .."

"VIENNA (Reuters) - Samples taken by the U.N. nuclear watchdog at what Israel’s prime minister called a “secret atomic warehouse” in Tehran showed traces of uranium that Iran has yet to explain, two diplomats who follow the agency’s inspections work closely say.“There are lots of possible explanations,” that diplomat said. But since Iran has not yet given any to the IAEA it is hard to verify the particles’ origin, and it is also not clear whether the traces are remnants of material or activities that predate the landmark 2015 deal or more recent, diplomats say.

Both the IAEA and U.S. intelligence services (here) believe Iran had a nuclear weapons program that it ended more than a decade before the deal."
The fact that it didn't happen is all the proof one needs to know that Odumbo entered into a POS agreement with Iran.
Old 09-16-2019, 02:45 PM   #745
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right is right is right, and "right" bears repeating until those who are ignorant understand.

+1

The dim-retards -- hildebeest and Odumbo -- breathed new life into the African slave trade in Libya and you're cheering their legacy. That's what will make someone throw up.
You're so full of shit, IBS! Still fighting the civil war, I see.

No wonder you're such a coprophobe!

Old 09-16-2019, 02:50 PM   #746
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're so full of shit, IBS! Still fighting the civil war, I see.

No wonder you're such a coprophobe!

You'd be the jackass that keeps trying make every thread in this forum about the Civil War.
Old 09-16-2019, 02:56 PM   #747
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You'd be the jackass who makes every thread you post in about the Civil War, IBH.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:00 PM   #748
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the jackass who makes every thread you post in about the Civil War, IBH.
A cursory search of this forum will most assuredly show that you have brought up that subject on multiple occasions showing your congenital ineptness to deal with the subjects at hand.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:21 PM   #749
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
A cursory search of this forum will most assuredly show that you have brought up that subject on multiple occasions showing your congenital ineptness to deal with the subjects at hand.
We sure as hell didn’t have these problems under Obama. Trump couldn’t carry Obama’s books.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:26 PM   #750
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
We sure as hell didn’t have these problems under Obama. Trump couldn’t carry Obama’s books.
Trump was never a fan of Karl Marx or Hugo Chavez books Odumbo carried.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women