Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2016, 03:17 PM   #1
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58
Thumbs down !!! Costa Rica - a NCNS :( :( !!!!

Date :9/30/2016
Provider: Costa Rica
Id: 322215
email: sevillanaerotica@gmail.com
URL: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=322215
Place: Dallas, TX
Near Galleria
Appt Type: Incall

Story:
I read Costa Rica's review posted by right_now on Thursday 09/29, and thought of seeing her.. I PMed her and she responded promptly.. After few PM exchanges, we set up a meeting for Friday, 09/30, morning.
I PMed her again in the morning of Friday, around 10am, and she gave me her contact no and address.. I called her up around 10:15 am and said I was ready to leave and asked her what time would be best. She said she needed 15-20 mins to get ready.. I had to catch an Uber and by the time I reached her place, it would be more than 30 mins.. So, I said I will start now and booked an Uber... She agreed for all this..

I kept her updated all way through on how far I was from her place.. Half-way through, when I was just 10-15 mins away from her place, she texted me that the Hotel Maintenance staff have come to her room and they are getting her Shower repaired, since it leaked.. I said "What the Fuck.. You are telling me now !!" and asked her how long it would take.. She replied that it may take 20-25 mins.. I said I am fine with it and I will wait outside until they go out... She replied that I could wait if I wanted, but it could be longer than that also.... Somehow, I got a feeling that she does not want to see me now.... Anyhow, I reached her place around 10:50 am.. And I texted her that I was at the Parking Lot and waiting for her Green Signal.. She replies "OMG. You can just leave.. Bad Timing and now I'm frustrated"..

I tried calling her a couple of times, but she did not respond.. I texted her but no reply... Why are you frustrated CostaRica.. I should be the Frustrated One..
We mutually fix up an Appointment, I take an Uber, You make me come all the way, I pay 45 bucks for the Uber, and then You say Go Back !!! Is this a Joke ???? What kind of a Service Provider are You ??? DO you really think you did a right thing ???

Let me tell you - you might be Class, Upscale, and blah blah blah, but if you do not care for a Customer and his time, you are doomed !!!
Let's assume - even if the Maint Staff did come into the Room (in reality), why couldn't you pick my call or text me or answer me.. I could have waited for some more time....

Guys and other Providers - I will wait to hear from you !!! Please put across your comments / views !!

She is a Definite NO ; NO and NO !!!
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:40 PM   #2
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I'm no WK so don't take it that way and sorry you made a trip for nada but did you really reply with "what the fuck" and expect a good result?
My "brain to text" comes off a bit asshole-ish so I certainly get the hurling rocks from my glass house irony but the way it reads...I would have probably cut comms too.
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:42 PM   #3
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

I learnt my lessons !!
Old 09-30-2016, 04:48 PM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

while i understand and am emphatetic about your encountet w/ Costa, i agree w/ bored@home. replying to a provider in a "what the fuck?!?!?" tone or w/ some snarky reply is one great recipe for getting her to not want to deal w/ you.

and while being very upset/pissed off/angry is understandable, i see very little upside in posting that in public, esp if attempting to get on her good side or any provider's good side.

again, sorry you had that experience.
hope you can attempt it again w/ another provider.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:53 PM   #5
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Hey pmdelites and bored@home... No Sorry - I did not reply with "What the Fuck" !!! I think I misunderstood your point !!
I was still very low on tone and still polite in my texts.. But, she wasn't ready to even respond to my texts !!!
Old 09-30-2016, 05:52 PM   #6
noober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well at least u got a reply telling she can't. I rather a girl say can't see u vs the radio silence. She was a no show but she wasn't a no call.
noober is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 10:11 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

screw driver, well, if you were polite and respectful in your questions and replies [i didnt read that in your original post], then perhaps she was just stressed out and didnt wanna go thru w/ it all. ("frustrated" could mean she wanted to get down and dirty w/ you but the maintenance folks performed some pre-coitus interruptus)

also, what a guy goes thru and/or spends time/energy/money on is of no significance to a provider who cancels on him.
nor is it of significance to a provider when a client cancels on her.
that's the cost of doing business in this crazy sub-culture.
and something that should always be factored into the situation.

"sometimes you feel like a nut. sometimes you dont.
oh the joys of providing/consuming. just wish i were cumming!!! :^)" (sung to the tune from the Mounds & Almond Joy commercial song)

better luck next time.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 04:19 AM   #8
Fx4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Interesting to read this. I had a 1pm (ish) appt the day before and experienced something eerily similar. She originally said that she was free until 2pm so I booked a HHr session which would've given us ample time before her next appt. About 5 minutes before I get there I receive a pm saying "sorry babe, I hope I didn't waste your time but my 2pm wanted it now instead of later. I now won't be free until after 3:30." Really?

I was obviously disappointed but took it with stride and was not rude or disrespectful. I sent her a message, saying maybe another time etc, but zero response.

Until.....about 45/60 minutes later I receive a pm from her saying that her 2pm (the one that clearly took precedent over me) , which became my 1pm, was playing around with her and hadn't shown up. Now, she wanted to see me. How convenient. Of course, I had left by then and was heading back to work. I then responded that I could probably return but I'd only have time for a bng at this point. No response...... Again.....radio silence

Just frustrating to see all of these positive reviews for a provider who displays this type of behavior in the scope of 24 hours. Maybe it's just coincidental, could be, but disappointing nonetheless.
Fx4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:16 AM   #9
costa rica
Account Disabled

User ID: 322215
My ECCIE Reviews

You said ok I'm on my way, then I said hold off because they came in to fix the shower, we might have to push the time back, then you told me you where in a uber so you couldn't. That wasn't my fault. Plus you where rude Indian dude from the jump. Then stated you stated you didn't want to see me if I saw someone at all before you? I said ok, and you said , let me call you back to see and I will let you know. then 5 mins later, "I'm on my way" and right when I got off the phone with him the front desk was at my door. so I stated well hold off because they needed to fix a leak from the shower. But ok. lol . I canceled. you showed up and I told you to turn back. Its not my fault you Ubered.
costa rica is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:19 AM   #10
costa rica
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

it didn't cost you 45 $ if it took you less than 15mins to uber to me. but again, I told you so. lol idk what else to say.

#Happy Hobbying.
Old 10-01-2016, 06:21 AM   #11
costa rica
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

& you can say no, but you've never seen me or met me so lol & again how do you get mad because matinense and front desk came to my room? lol . I'm one of the best no matter what you say. your a rude indian dude. but I'm not worried about it. at all lol . anybody who knows me knows I'm as real as it gets.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:10 AM   #12
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I don't understand why you are using uber but I guess you have your reasons.
I felt like there were some important pieces missing from the original version. After reading both sides I get the feeling that some things were a little out of her control and maybe there was a misunderstanding on your part.
You were likely frustrated and she perceived it as you being rude (although she says you were rude from the beginning). After all that I don't know why either of you would want to continue with a session (obviously she didn't). The whole thing seemed doomed early on. With more experience you will see those signs and just reschedule (or maybe buy a car).
CR does have 9 pages of yes reviews so she's doing something right.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 08:19 AM   #13
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Only fortunate enough to visit the wonderful city of Dallas a few times a year and meet the beautiful women of the city. I wonder why with all those beautiful women available to you this one could possibly be your choice. No disrespect meant but she did post pictures in her show case. Way down here in South Texas we got a bunch of her, we don't have the mid 20's spinners that are so plentiful in Dallas.
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 08:22 AM   #14
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Just to throw in my $.02, I had contacted Costa via p411 and set an appointment, but did not request one through p411 per her request not to. We text a few times a day prior and I told her I would text and confirm the day of. I also went to the store and bought her some yoga pants for me to take pics of her in.

I text confirmation and when it was close to time for me to leave, still no word from her as far as where I would be going. When I got out of the shower and dressed, still nothing so I went to the strip club (rent week) and had a great time in the VIP. When I got home, still no call/text from her.

I hope that it was an anomaly for her.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 08:28 AM   #15
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmiwad View Post
I wonder why with all those beautiful women available to you this one could possibly be your choice. No disrespect meant but she did post pictures in her show case. Way down here in South Texas we got a bunch of her,
How is this relevant to the topic? How is this not disrespectful? You can't just say no disrespect meant and then say disrespectful things.

David's post was relevant and just stated the facts and wasn't full of emotion and opinion
L.A. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women