Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2019, 02:30 PM   #1
kcguybud21
Registered Member

Encounters: 17
Default Has you appreciation for the hobby/providers grown as you've gotten older?

I started participating in the hobby In my late teens/early 20s and I was pretty darn immature about it, which I fully regret, but over the last few years as I've gotten to meet some lovely providers and as the time has gone by. I've really started appreciating the providers and community more & more for all the advice & experiences (good &bad). I was wondering if any others have felt the same ?

So I've just wanted to say Thanks for everything guys & gals. I hope you all have a lovely weekend ☺️👋🙏
kcguybud21 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 05:16 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great posts!

I have been in this world a long time. I have a BIG appreciation for my repeat clients..the reputable guys & gals here and the commraderie we share on this board.
With all the safety issues as of late,it pays to have that!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:02 PM   #3
MuffLuver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I have been doing this a while as well. As I get older, I can really appreciate the charms of a younger woman, and I think they sense that. A lot of younger guys don't appreciate a woman that is their age - I was that way when I was a young chucklebutt. But my concept of younger woman is on a sliding scale as I have gotten older. When I was in my twenties, women in their thirties just did not attract me. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy a nubile young 20's girl but damn, I LOVE me some 30 and 40 year old women for their (usually) great attitude and skills. And 30 and 40 year olds are now young women to me! I haven't broken the 50's barrier yet, but their is an incredibly MILFY hotty on this tread that I would love to meet ...
MuffLuver is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:11 PM   #4
MuffLuver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

More to the point, this hobby has been VERY good to me and I have been VERY fortunate that my encounters have nearly all been wonderful. I am probably batting .975! I too am very thankful for the kind and lovely woman I have had the good fortune to meet and some cases have become good friends with. A lot of good guys on this board as well who have been willing to share their experiences. Keep it safe and keep it fun!
MuffLuver is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 08:28 PM   #5
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews

Love my repeat clients. I have some from when I first started way back in the day. The hobby wouldn’t be the same for me without them.
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:40 AM   #6
cmore197474
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I have only aged 5 years, but I have always had a high appreciation for our companions.I haven't been active much lately but just knowing the option is available makes me much more content in life. So I appreciate the companions being available.. even when I'm not active.
cmore197474 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:44 PM   #7
jjenkc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

For sure agree with this statement. I've been in the hobby about 5 years. When I first got in, I was addicted to just participating in it. Meeting different females and really not appreciating the danger and issues from the providers' side. My experience has been mostly positive and I learned to trust my gut. I have built some good friendships and have learned that being comfortable with a fewer number of providers is so much better overall. I definitely appreciate the ladies I have been a regular of and enjoy the time I've spent with them and have some good stories and memories over my time in the hobby. Definitely appreciate the professional providers who go above and beyond to make our experiences memorable ones!!
jjenkc is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:40 AM   #8
kcguybud21
Registered Member

Encounters: 17

This was awesome. I'm happy I'm not the only one who feels the same way. Especially on both sides. Thanks for sharing with me you guys I appreciate it ☺️
kcguybud21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women