Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #31
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I have not “officially” converted to Judaism because I’m not culturally a Jew. If I were to ever marry a Jewish man, I’d do the deed. That said, Judaism is my religious belief system. Personally, I think Christianity and Islam are social / political movements that stemmed from Roman oppression. Further they are polytheist religions of terror and hate, and they are full of people that would feel much better about themselves if others would just believe as they do. They need to leave well enough alone; we all, including them, would be much happier for it.
How on earth do you figure that Islam and Christianity are polytheistic?
Christianity is monotheistic. The Christian trinity is one god that manifests himself in three forms. It's like water; it exists in three forms (liquiud, solid, and vapor) but each is still H20.

Islam was polytheistic breifly, then Mohammad rewrote the Koran and added a few suras. His excuse for modifiying the Koran to include additional gods was that he was temporarily demon possessed! Maybe it's just me but I think that sort of compromises his credibility.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #32
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I was born Jewish but I have a mate who married a friend of mine(Jewish female). She was "conservadox" or rather traditional. Almost orthodox but not quite. Anyway, he converted and they made him jump through loads of hopes and it took over two bloody years. *Remember if you convert in any forum of Judaism other than Orthodox outside Israel you won't be considered a Jew by the state of Israel. This is very important to most people. However, you will have the right to make "Aliya". Which is the law of return. You can become an Israeli citizen but the Chief Rabbi will make you convert Orthodox way. Many of the new immigrants from the Soviet Republics had to do as such. Primarily because of intermarriage. I'm sure you already know this but you're only a Jew if your mother was Jewish. After saying all that do consider the process its a beautiful religion. I will admit though I'm not religious at all. I'm very culturally Jewish.
Cheers!
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #33
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Joe I promise to watch that as soon as I can. I do love Glenn but its not blind. I was at 8/28 in Washington and plan to be at restoring love this year.

I sincerely hope he only made a mistake. He was talking up britebart (sp) on the radio very nicely this week. He's gunna screw up from time to time. He's not the messiah.

Even with mistakes he's still right way often. Actually I don't remember hearing any prediction that hasn't come about ( I do not watch every second of this guy so yes I'm sure he's been wrong.

I made a fortune on silver 2 years ago because of him too.

Joe you strike me as one of the smartest people in this forum. I look forward to playing with you in the sandbox.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #34
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldevil View Post
I was born Jewish but I have a mate who married a friend of mine(Jewish female). She was "conservadox" or rather traditional. Almost orthodox but not quite. Anyway, he converted and they made him jump through loads of hopes and it took over two bloody years. *Remember if you convert in any forum of Judaism other than Orthodox outside Israel you won't be considered a Jew by the state of Israel. This is very important to most people. However, you will have the right to make "Aliya". Which is the law of return. You can become an Israeli citizen but the Chief Rabbi will make you convert Orthodox way. Many of the new immigrants from the Soviet Republics had to do as such. Primarily because of intermarriage. I'm sure you already know this but you're only a Jew if your mother was Jewish. After saying all that do consider the process its a beautiful religion. I will admit though I'm not religious at all. I'm very culturally Jewish.
Cheers!
So why are most American Jews liberal Democratrs? Its clear that the Republicans and evangelical Christians are much more supportive of Israel than the Democrats.

I think American Jews are slowly becoming more conservative. I hear Obama has about a five percent approval rating in Israel! If Obama forces Israel to act alone in dealing the Iraninan nuclear threat the Democrats will become a lot less popular with American Jews.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:36 PM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Joe I promise to watch that as soon as I can. I do love Glenn but its not blind. I was at 8/28 in Washington and plan to be at restoring love this year.

I sincerely hope he only made a mistake. He was talking up britebart (sp) on the radio very nicely this week. He's gunna screw up from time to time. He's not the messiah.

Even with mistakes he's still right way often. Actually I don't remember hearing any prediction that hasn't come about ( I do not watch every second of this guy so yes I'm sure he's been wrong.

I made a fortune on silver 2 years ago because of him too.

Joe you strike me as one of the smartest people in this forum. I look forward to playing with you in the sandbox.
I still listen to Glenn because no one else really deals with the big apocalyptic stuff like him. I think they're afraid of appearing foolish.

I guess I was particularly offended by Glenn's unethical dealings with Breitbart because the press has bought into Glenn's version of what happened and are using the issue to smear the honor of someone who is not around to defend himself.

I have a feeling the world is heading towards some of major crisis or change. It may be horrific or may be wonderful. But I don't think its going to continue on the current path much longer. I think Western civilization (Europe and America) are about begin a new chapter.

Who knows, maybe the Mayans were right! See you around the sandbox.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #36
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I'm sure some of you have read this before. I was interested in the collective thoughts from y'all on this.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, therebysecuring food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law.
The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine, I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse. The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama appoints two devout Muslims to Homeland Security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obama and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim who was born in Damascus , Syria , as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...? Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already??

That should make the US ' homeland much safer, huh!!
Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 years ago?

Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?

Also: This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American? This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:
Theologically - no . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia .
Religiously – no… Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran).
Scripturally - no… Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically – no… Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially - no… Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews..
Politically - no…Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.
Domestically - no… Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).
Intellectually - no… Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically - no… Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Spiritually - no… Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.
Therefore, after much study and deliberation....
Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans.
Call it what you wish, it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.
Can a muslim be a good soldier???

Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, opened fire at Ft. Hood and Killed 13. He is a good Muslim!!!
Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
Uh huh.. can we say Islamaphobia?

Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:47 PM   #37
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Some conservative Jews and "most" Orthodox" Jews (Joseph Libermann ) excluded are indeed right wingers. That is the way it is in the UK as well. I am not at all a proponent of Bebi Netenyahu. Using ones military to show might is not going to make the Arab world fancy us Jews better or result in peace. The mentalist Islamists will just up the pony and lob more bombs at Haifa or some other northern Israeli city. I think Israeli should only strike first if its an absolute certainty Iran or any other country that wishes to wipe us Jews off the map has or will have nuclear capability in a short period of time. Then I say let the Mossad and Shayetet 13 sort it.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #38
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Uh huh.. can we say Islamaphobia?
Once again a leftist confuses "phobia" which is fear. . . with the observation of facts, and loathing.

Welcome back.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #39
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
How on earth do you figure that Islam and Christianity are polytheistic?
Christianity is monotheistic. The Christian trinity is one god that manifests himself in three forms. It's like water; it exists in three forms (liquiud, solid, and vapor) but each is still H20.

Islam was polytheistic breifly, then Mohammad rewrote the Koran and added a few suras. His excuse for modifiying the Koran to include additional gods was that he was temporarily demon possessed! Maybe it's just me but I think that sort of compromises his credibility.
It is important to know history not what is written in the flawed Bible. Did you know that the Protestant and Catholic Bibles are significantly different? The Nicene Creed deals with the divinity of both Jesus of Nazareth and the Holy Spirit. He was voted in as a God for Constantine’s political reasons. Five and a half centuries later the Athanasian Creed was established. This is when, in the sixth century, for the first time in history the equality of the three persons of the Trinity is ever addressed. From the Church’s own archives, the divinity and joining of the three deities was voted on and sealed into history as facts when in fact they are manifestations of the Church, men and greed. Thus, from the Church's own history, it is easily established that Christianity is not a monotheistic and is in fact a polytheist religion.

It matters not what manifestation of the Holy Bible one reads because it’s subjective to the rulers through out antiquity and interpretation by any given pastor. The Methodists and Baptists, which have basically the same doctrine, except for one very important idea. One believes one can call from Grace and the other one believes once saved always saved.

I’ve been in many a church. Christ and the Holy Ghost are worshiped as deities, throw in the Virgin Mary in Catholicism, and you have a virtual cornucopia of Gods. In fact Christianity made me a atheist for many years. Christ, the Lord, Jesus is worshiped. God himself is forgotten and never spoken of because I Am’s laws, The Ten Commandments, are too difficult. Jesus’ teachings are that there is forgiveness for anything. Be Hitler, repent and you’re in heaven with the Big Guy just like all the tea totting Bible Thumpers. It’s just easier to worship Jesus.

Islam, I do not know the history of so well. I do know that Mohammad was a diety, then he wasn’t, and how he is worshipped, by the sheer amount of evocation of his name by his followers just as Jesus is in the same manner.

We will never agree. That’s ok. I have my beliefs and you have yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
So why are most American Jews liberal Democratrs? Its clear that the Republicans and evangelical Christians are much more supportive of Israel than the Democrats.

I think American Jews are slowly becoming more conservative. I hear Obama has about a five percent approval rating in Israel! If Obama forces Israel to act alone in dealing the Iraninan nuclear threat the Democrats will become a lot less popular with American Jews.
Jews are culturally philanthropic for many reasons. The Torah's doctrine mandates forgiveness of debts every seven years (The Sabbatical year). There are also commands to give ten percent of all earnings to charity – not the Church – every few years. (I can’t remember how many years apart the gift is to be presented.) And an additional amount is to be given to the Temple annually; you still have to do this if you want tickets (seats) to the High Holidays. It is taught that charity is more important than all the other commandments put together. Charity (I forget the official Hebrew word.) can over turn the atonement required on the High Holidays.

Jews have been persecuted since the dawn of time. This persecution, to the point of hunting Jews into the 20th Century even, has created a closed culture that is based on preservation of their culture and lives that without they could not have survived. They were forbidden to own land at times in history, but were always lenders of money. Their persecution, commitment to family, education and community has and access to cash wealth makes it easy to be charitable, understanding and “liberal”.

Quote:
Some conservative Jews and "most" Orthodox" Jews (Joseph Libermann ) excluded are indeed right wingers. That is the way it is in the UK as well. I am not at all a proponent of Bebi Netenyahu. Using ones military to show might is not going to make the Arab world fancy us Jews better or result in peace. The mentalist Islamists will just up the pony and lob more bombs at Haifa or some other northern Israeli city. I think Israeli should only strike first if its an absolute certainty Iran or any other country that wishes to wipe us Jews off the map has or will have nuclear capability in a short period of time. Then I say let the Mossad and Shayetet 13 sort it.
Amen! When the Jews were asked where they wanted to live after the liberation from the camps, many listed as their two choices Palestine. When they were told they had to make a second choice they said the Crematoria. Most of them didn’t want to stay in Europe, and sadly, most of Europe didn’t want them even so Europe was their home. Maybe if we hadn’t hunted Jews almost to extinction and the “liberal” do-gooding Europeans had offered them safe quarter in their own homelands, we wouldn’t have the brutal problems we are having in the Middle East just now. Of course, if the Jews had accepted the bit of sand where the Arabian oil fields are now when offered instead of Palastine, we wouldn’t be having these same problems now either.

Joe Bloe – Know your history and doctrine not what the Parisees that preach on the corner tell you.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #40
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Generalizations are generally wrong, I know, but it has always amazed me that a friend of mine, who lost all of his grandparents in the camps, whose mother barely survived to give him birth, is adamantly opposed to anyone but the government owning firearms.

After all, it worked out so well for his grandparents that way.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

'Marianism' is not synonymous with the 'deification' of Mary. Same holds true for the respect worshipers show to saints.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #42
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think Israel will hit Iran soon. I don't think they have the luxury of waiting until they're sure Iran is just about to get the bomb. Israel's intelligence is probably not infallible. I think Israel will ere on the side of caution.

If Iran gets the bomb I believe they will use it. If Israel takes a nuclear hit, they are certain to retaliate with several nukes, then it's Katy bar the door!
Old 03-15-2012, 02:59 PM   #43
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Old 03-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #44
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

You sure you aren't Jewish Olivia? You should read a book by Yaakov(Jacob Neusner): A Rabbi talks with Jesus. The whole book is about the dialogue between the two. And, why Rabbi Neusner says, "thanks but no thanks mate". I'm good with being a Jew. The premise is a bit fantastical because in my opinion no such dialogue would need to take place. Jesus never claimed to be the almighty in the first place. He was merely a revolutionary Rabbi. That's it--full stop. But, I'm a Jew so I'd quite obviously think as such. The whole Jesus movement is in retaliation for the slaughter the Romans had inflicted upon the Jewish people throughout the past several decades. There was a Rabbi named Hillel that spoke all the same words of Love and forgiveness that Yeshua(Jesus) spoke years before he came onto the scene. The difference was the timing. The people wanted to hear those words at the time of Jesus. And, sadly I must admit he opened up an entrance into Judaism that didn't demand much of the potential convert. Judaism "isn't" all that universal. One must really want to throw their lot in with us before they can call themselves, "Jewish". Right, back on point. Hence, the high numbers of Greek and non-Jewish converts the early Jesus movement had both in Palestine as well as in Asia minor(Turkey). One such thing was the issue of circumcision. It was a heated debate between the newly formed Jewish Christians and that of the Rabbi's of that day. It was also one of the reasons why the split off group was finally kicked out of all the synagogues. Circumcision is a covenant to us Jews and it seems many of the new converts to the Jesus movement weren't willing to cut off part of their willies for their new faith. I could go on about this but sadly I think I'd be speaking to "me self" lol!

Olivia: Did you know we Jews lived quite nicely in Islamic Spain under the rule of the Moors for years before it became ruled by Christians. Cordoba, Spain was a major seat of Jewish learning prior to the Christians taking over. I always find that bloody amazing. When the Christians took over Jews were forced to practice in secrecy. They became known as "Conversos".

Well, I'll stop whilst I'm ahead. Religious history is a bloody amazing topic to banter on I think.

Laters for now...
Old 03-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #45
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I've read a couple of books by Robert Spencer about Islam. He seems really knowledgable. He also has a great website. You should check it out.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women