Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2018, 05:09 PM   #16
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warden639 View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't speak Pimp.

I feel sorry for any woman who ends up working with one of these guys.
Absolutely. I've been making fun of it in this thread just because of how absurd the wannabes are, but in reality there is nothing funny about it. These "gentlemen" (which is how they think of themselves, believe it or not) don't view their "hoes" as human beings, but as their property. They refer to independent providers as "renegades", and I can tell you from things various provider friends show me that they try to recruit them relentlessly.

When I first started in the hobby, I have to admit that I somewhat believed in the myth of the "good" pimp or "sugar pimp". Maybe it was willful ignorance. I don't anymore. If you go to the reddit group I mentioned earlier, there are lots of things there from the founder, PimpFeet. He states outright that you can't be a good person and be a pimp. They are incompatible.

Here's a direct quote from his materials:

"So what does it take to be a pimp? I’m going to break it down for you. First and foremost you can’t be a good person. A pimp is not a good person. You can be nice, you can be friendly, you can be a lot of things, but being a good person is completely out of the question. A good person doesn’t pray on women who had a fucked up past. A good person doesn’t steer a bitch into fucking 5-10 tricks a day. Never fool yourself and think that there’s some bitches who just love to fuck, no bitch in this world loves to fuck for money. They’re not doing it for the money, they’re doing it for you. You need to be able to understand there’s a lot of bad karma that comes out of pimping and you gotta be able to look karma in the face and tell it go fuck itself."

At least he's honest about it (and of course those are his words, not mine).

Take a look at the pimp spotting guide for tips on how to avoid these subhumans if you don't care to support them. Just be aware that with a really competent pimp, you will never know he's there. Fortunately most of the ones in Arkansas that I'm aware of are pretty sloppy and drop clues all over the place.

Pimp Spotting guide:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2304520
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:44 PM   #17
Upscale_blondie
Account Disabled

User ID: 367478
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warden639 View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't speak Pimp.

I feel sorry for any woman who ends up working with one of these guys.
You and Spanky took the words right out of my mouth!!! The pimps sound like some uneducated idiots trying to make a quick dime by degrading and belittling women as though they are not a human being! The way they speak of women is beyond disgusting! And the mental games they play with a lady’s head proves nothing more than how big of a coward they are and how weak they are! I have absolutely ZERO respect for any pimp out there. To any lady out there allowing this type of treatment and behavior for whatever reason(s), hear me loud and clear, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!! On the flip side, I have now seen “izm” used, or at least attempted to be used in a sentence which is hilarious!!! And I now know what “304” means.
Upscale_blondie is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:58 PM   #18
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Pimps are the lowest of the low, completely disgusting people. They regard their women as no better than animals... Which is why you see them refer to the women who work for them as being in their “stable.”
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:04 PM   #19
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie View Post
You and Spanky took the words right out of my mouth!!! The pimps sound like some uneducated idiots trying to make a quick dime by degrading and belittling women as though they are not a human being! The way they speak of women is beyond disgusting! And the mental games they play with a lady’s head proves nothing more than how big of a coward they are and how weak they are! I have absolutely ZERO respect for any pimp out there. To any lady out there allowing this type of treatment and behavior for whatever reason(s), hear me loud and clear, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!! On the flip side, I have now seen “izm” used, or at least attempted to be used in a sentence which is hilarious!!! And I now know what “304” means.
This.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:51 PM   #20
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

I feel you upscale my thoughts exactly. Some ladies get with these "losers" and are absolutely shocked and heartbroken when they finally realize these guys will never be a one woman "man". Lol. Go figure. I know a lady who was working for one of these assclowns for over a year and a half and made herself crazy with jealousy everyday. I wanted to tell that dumb bitch, you knew he was a pimp when you started selling your ass and giving him your money. Umm like, why are you talking about having a baby with this muthafucka. How's that even going to be possible if y'all don't even fuck, you just suck his dick. I remember her crying to me bc she caught herpes doing bbfs and wanted me to go to the ER with her. At the ER i asked her why someone with her level of education chooses to give her hard earned money to a pimp who shows you everyday that he'll never be your man. She just shrugged her shoulders. I felt sorry for her. Shortly after this awakening, she wised up and got back with her husband, who ironically enough, Now pimps her out too. I swear You can't make this stuff up. Some girls never learn. There are plenty Of real men out here who Will love you, for who you are. You don't need a pimp.

You're a BOSS BITCH🐝
BuxomBeauty is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:56 PM   #21
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Then there are the pimps that pose as ladies on the forum. I guess I'd pretty much call those the lowest of the low. It must feel weird for them to flirt with other dudes.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:02 PM   #22
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

"Umm like, why are you talking about having a baby with this muthafucka. How's that even going to be possible if y'all don't even fuck, you just suck his dick."

Reminds me of the story of an innocent young lady who married a Frenchman. She wanted a child and complained to her best friend that she didn't understand why she couldn't get pregnant; after all, she swallowed every time.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 08:06 PM   #23
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
I feel you upscale my thoughts exactly. Some ladies get with these "losers" and are absolutely shocked and heartbroken when they finally realize these guys will never be a one woman "man". Lol. Go figure. I know a lady who was working for one of these assclowns for over a year and a half and made herself crazy with jealousy everyday. I wanted to tell that dumb bitch, you knew he was a pimp when you started selling your ass and giving him your money. Umm like, why are you talking about having a baby with this muthafucka. How's that even going to be possible if y'all don't even fuck, you just suck his dick. I remember her crying to me bc she caught herpes doing bbfs and wanted me to go to the ER with her. At the ER i asked her why someone with her level of education chooses to give her hard earned money to a pimp who shows you everyday that he'll never be your man. She just shrugged her shoulders. I felt sorry for her. Shortly after this awakening, she wised up and got back with her husband, who ironically enough, Now pimps her out too. I swear You can't make this stuff up. Some girls never learn. There are plenty Of real men out here who Will love you, for who you are. You don't need a pimp.

You're a BOSS BITCH🐝

On a more serious note, you are quite right.
I find it troubling that many ladies are so gullible with pimp types, but won't give the time of day to a man who would really care about them.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 08:19 PM   #24
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post

You're a BOSS BITCH��
That poor girl. At least she’s out of that situation now and has made friends with the right people. That assclown can’t intimidate her any more. In fact, he better lie low before every hobbyist on this board is aware of who they are. Feel me?
Old 02-06-2018, 08:20 PM   #25
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
On a more serious note, you are quite right.
I find it troubling that many ladies are so gullible with pimp types, but won't give the time of day to a man who would really care about them.
Yes, people should always be careful who they are talking to. They may be getting played without even realizing it.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:31 PM   #26
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
That poor girl. At least she’s out of that situation now and has made friends with the right people. That assclown can’t intimidate her any more. In fact, he better lie low before every hobbyist on this board is aware of who they are. Feel me?
I feel ya. Hell yeah I do.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:38 PM   #27
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I feel ya. Hell yeah I do.
What you’re feeling there is renegade. You like it?
Old 02-06-2018, 08:39 PM   #28
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
What you’re feeling there is renegade. You like it?
I do! It's so invigorating!
Old 02-06-2018, 08:48 PM   #29
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Just as a hypothetical question, what would happen if a pimp posted in a thread about how to be a pimp? Do you think we'd even know?
Old 02-06-2018, 08:51 PM   #30
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Just as a hypothetical question, what would happen if a pimp posted in a thread about how to be a pimp? Do you think we'd even know?
Yeah, I do. I think the emoji’s would be a dead giveaway. And regardless of who’s handle they’re hiding behind, a pimps language is very unique... They don’t talk like white girls.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women