Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35334
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #766
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Wade calls Cushing the "Holy Phenom"!!? And Kubes calls Watt the best rookie he has ever coached.

Looks like I'm not the only one who's pissed about Cush not getting selected. In this podcast(bout the 5:49 mark), after answering questions about his health and recovery, Coach Wade P. busts in (like he was pissed the interviewer didn't ask) and says, "How Cushing didn't get selected is beyond me!, He's got at least 160-180 tackles by our count, and that's our coaches count, the correct one!"..."He is one of the best I've ever coached and I've been around a long time!".. For Coach P so say that alone almost puts you in the hall of fame. Hell, how many greats has he coached? and Cushing is one of the best? Poor coach Phillips, he's proud of the way his players have been oing all out and is taking unneeded stress over lack of our D to the PB roster.

Even without my battle-red, liberty-white and deep-steal-blue shades on, I think Cushing is the best LB in the game for this season. He is a gotdamn beast!! If I ever met Dre, I'd want a piggy back ride or have drag me by is coattail like he did Terrence Newman. If I ever met Foster, I'd want to hear some of his poetry and see what he thought about some of mine. If I ever met Cushing, I'd run, hide, lock my self in a cage somewhere and start throwing garlic, holywater and crosses at him.... hehehe

BTW There are reports out there that Cushing should have took Ray Lewis' spot on the roster.. Check it out

And I'm not necessarily surprised about the typical lack of respect for the rest of the D, but for Cushing not to make it is just craziness in my mind and a BIG story. Toward the end of the podcast, Dre sums up the pro bowl pretty well and laughs when they ask him if he thinks Finnergan will help him knock some of that rust off. This is one of the best Texans podcasts I heard this year! After listening to it, you wouldn't even know they just lost to the Smurfs in the oil field. I feel much better about this game. I was about to predict a L, but now am predicting a W!
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #767
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Rotflmmfao at Daddio and BT...damn you boys are getting funnier and funnier. I'm just glad you at least throw in some type of football info in with your wisecracks. Fucking beautiful....

BT, to be clear, the part I agree with is the scoring of our anemic offense (or lack of) the last few games and the fact we need momentum going into the Playoffs. I disagree with your assessment of you-know-who and we have discussed it many times (most recently at the Ritz)....:
Bro, I take it one step at a time. You took a giant leap forward by saying that you are starting to see the light. The light might be dim today but eventually it will glow brighter. I suspect by the time the Texans season ends you will take another giant step by proclaiming the Texans were not as good with the Rook at the helm as they were with the slow, weak armed but savvy veteran with a clear understanding of the offense he directs. It just takes a little time. But you will get there!

You are not like the Dopey Dude who goes through life as if it were Fantasyland. He is the type that will go to his grave believing that 16 points per game will bring you wins in the NFL and 27 points per game will bring losses. That is why he is affectionately referred to as Dopey Dude Daddio!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #768
houstonlala
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112409

u should take ur homegirl.... : )
houstonlala is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #769
Satin
Valued Poster

Damn babe, so you found me huh? lol. I would take you, but you have to promise to behave yourself. This is a football game, not club Club Cave or a strip club...lmao. You also have to promise to wear a cheerleader outfit when the game is over. You're so hot and freaky my buddies BT, Cat-Man, Daddio and Easye will be jealous when they see you.....

Damn fellas looks like the Texans are not the only ones with their hands full....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #770
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

'Dre still may not play against the Titans. I was hoping to see him play for at least the first half to shake off the rust. This just makes me wonder how bad the hammy really was. No doubt he want's back on the field.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...ys-sunday-yet/
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #771
houstonlala
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112409

Satin baby, yes im not a stripper anymore, but ready to have some real fun now. im hoping to find some more freaky sexy guys like you to play with, for the game ya ill go and try to behave. i've always had a fantasy to do it and a nfl game. Are u down papi?? GO TEXANS!!!
houstonlala is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:30 PM   #772
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonlala View Post
i've always had a fantasy to do it and a nfl game. Are u down papi?? GO TEXANS!!!
Chica bonita, Satin is down for damn near everything!
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:53 AM   #773
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Cool Last Game of the Regular Season

Reliant Stadium
• will see its 100th Houston Texans game played when the Texans meet the Titans on Sunday. Houston has sold out all 100 preseason and regular season home games. Game No. 101 will be the Texans’ first-ever playoff game the following week

GARY KUBIAK
• Can even his career record at 48-48 with a win.

CONNOR BARWIN
• Needs 3.0 sacks to break the franchise single-season sack record of 14.0 set by Mario Williams in 2007.
• Needs 1.0 sack to move past Mario Williams’ total of 12.0 in 2008 for the second-highest single-season sack total in team history.

BRIAN CUSHING
• Can lead the team or tie for the team lead in tackles for the 11th time in 15 games

ARIAN FOSTER
• Needs to rush for 99 yards to pass Domanick Williams (3,195 yards, 2003-05) and become the franchise’s all-time leading rusher.
Needs 159 yards from scrimmage to reach 2,000 for the second consecutive season.
• Needs 61 yards from scrimmage to pass Domanick Williams (4,471 yards, 2003-05) for second on the franchise all-time list.
• Can lead the NFL in yards from scrimmage for the second consecutive season. He currently trails Baltimore RB Ray Rice (1,869) by 28 yards and leads Jacksonville RB Maurice Jones-Drew (1,807) by 34 yards.
• Can rush for 100 or more yards for the eighth time this season and third consecutive game, both of which would tie franchise records.
• Has 16 career 100-yard games and seven this season.

ANDRE JOHNSON
• Needs at least 10 receptions and 100 yards to tie Jerry Rice for the
most 10-catch, 100-yard games in NFL history with 15.
• Can extend his franchise-record streak of consecutive games played with a catch to 82.
• Has 38 career 100-yard games.

Prediction 30-13 Texans for the W

NFL Films Preview

Old 12-31-2011, 05:16 AM   #774
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
Prediction 30-13 Texans for the W
I hope you're right but I do not see us scoring 30 points. The D will rise to the occasion and lead us to a narrow, hard fought victory.

Texans 17----The Hated Titans 13.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #775
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

BT, I think I agree with you as far as our boys not putting up 30 but I could see 23 and shutting down the Titans completely. All they need to do is smack CJ0K in the mouth a few times in the first quarter for him to give up. I like that AJ is playing even if they have him on a pitch count. All he needs is a play or 2 to make cuntland fagagin look like the bitch that he is.

Either way, the Texans are locked into the 3 seed so the game doesn't matter as much to us. I am pulling for my boys (as I always do).

Prediction: Texans 23 - Titans - 10.
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:54 PM   #776
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Yeah good arguments against that 30pt prediction.. But I'll stick to it here is why.

#1 Texans avg 24pts per game pretty much w/out Dre.

#2 He is back! hopefully for good this time!

#3 TOP and 3rd down conversion heavily in favor of Texans. These are battles lost in the last 2 games. There is heavy emphasis by Kubes to fix that. I believe they will.

What I don't know is since we are locked at #3 It's hard to really predict what will happen with rotations and sitting guys for the 4th..
Old 01-01-2012, 05:32 AM   #777
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

4 hours before kickoff, gota last second feeling we rest all of the defense...got texans winning 24-17

I like the Eagles, Falcons, and Indy.

St. Louis hopefully gets the first pick and Luck can Fuckoff to the NFC

This morning looking at Dallas vs NY, I woulda picked Dallas, but now....I don't think so. In fact, I give them a vote of no confidence. Hopefully I get proven wrong, though. I need Dallas to be good cause that's the team I plan on using in Madden..
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #778
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
This morning looking at Dallas vs NY, I woulda picked Dallas, but now....I don't think so. In fact, I give them a vote of no confidence. Hopefully I get proven wrong, though. I need Dallas to be good cause that's the team I plan on using in Madden..
Life is too short to be consumed with hating. But there are 3 football related items that are on my short list of things that I hate. The Dallas Cowboys would certainly be at the very top of that list! The Cowboy fans would be a close second. The Titans are my #3. (I can tolerate the Titans fans) The list is now complete! (Please note: I have not put anything to do with the Houston Texans or any of our players on the hate list.)

The following is about the best thing I can say about the Dallas Cowboys and their fans. It goes downhill from there.

Ahhhh, I feel much better now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 10:12 AM   #779
Satin
Valued Poster

Damn out here tailgating and just got the news...no Foster, Joseph, Daniels or Nolan....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #780
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Damn out here tailgating and just got the news...no Foster, Joseph, Daniels or Nolan....
Thats funny! U beat me to the post. we must have been typing at the same time LOL now this is an edit

.. But no worries now TJ must throw deep and guess who will be waiting for it....
On that note, here is the wallpaper for the day

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women