Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2010, 02:33 PM   #16
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
maybe the guy likes the ladies online persona and has no intentions of meeting her. who knows?
That can be true.Like those who stood up for Venus Nova (in one of her previous incarnation), knowing she was not their type (PSE Slut), and they not her type.

Even if the lady is a bitch: So what? Our mothers can also be bitches but we expect men to be gentlemen about it.

Also those (few) who spoke for Micky Fine, just because they didn't like the way some people were ganging up on her: I mean, did we have to get crude and primitive, just because she was burnt out on crude and primitive men? lol.

Same with those who praised the Ass Monger (the fellow who only did greek and liked smelling and tasting liquefying shit); no sex desire there since he was a man, just, he stood out and his reviews were entertaining and different therefore he was harassed.

Each time we say something positive about a lady (or defend their integrity against SOB's or even stalkers) there are those who say we are just trying to get freebies: if they are so jealous, let them say positive things: and see for themselves if that'll get them anywhere. lol.

(Yes, I know, if someday I say the worst about a bitch who has wronged me, people will throw this post at me. until then, lol again)
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:45 PM   #17
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

+1

There was a provider on the P who got banned for, what I thought, a very innocent 2 line comment in a thread. A mod construed the comment as an AD. A friend of mine asked me to go to bat for her and I was BANNED for 2 weeks.

No good deed goes unpunished.

I also believe MOST of the time its not that hard to be nice - but for some being a DICK just comes too naturally.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #18
Dick Diamond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Yes Brook WK's come in all different sizes.

Over at the P, a newbie fucked a CL'er and gave a NO recommend.So the alleged WK blasted the review and called the newbie a liar.
I said he's a newbie they usually go the CL route the first time.So I was like dude he just wasn't that into her!
That fucker blasts me, going on about her great reviews,which by the way she had a total of three yes reviews.
and this fucker never even did his own review.

So I'm like, he's WK? for a lady? he's never even seen?I was like WTF?
Maybe he was her low life pimp.perhaps even his bottom bitch. but still he could have done his own "best blow job I ever got" type review.
It was probably just his sister.or just simply a WK go figure.
True story BTW.
Dick Diamond is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #19
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Always the (admittedly slim) chance that you just don't realize that you have met the person. You would likely think just that if I were to say something nice about you when in fact we have met twice. It just happened that we met in the weeks you were talked about here before you joined the old site so you would have no way of remembering me or recognizing me by my handle.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #20
Dick Diamond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

So have the Wk's gone UTR?
Dick Diamond is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #21
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default He's right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
That can be true.Like those who stood up for Venus Nova (in one of her previous incarnation), knowing she was not their type (PSE Slut), and they not her type.

Even if the lady is a bitch: So what? Our mothers can also be bitches but we expect men to be gentlemen about it.

Also those (few) who spoke for Micky Fine, just because they didn't like the way some people were ganging up on her: I mean, did we have to get crude and primitive, just because she was burnt out on crude and primitive men? lol.

Same with those who praised the Ass Monger (the fellow who only did greek and liked smelling and tasting liquefying shit); no sex desire there since he was a man, just, he stood out and his reviews were entertaining and different therefore he was harassed.

Each time we say something positive about a lady (or defend their integrity against SOB's or even stalkers) there are those who say we are just trying to get freebies: if they are so jealous, let them say positive things: and see for themselves if that'll get them anywhere. lol.

(Yes, I know, if someday I say the worst about a bitch who has wronged me, people will throw this post at me. until then, lol again)
Have you noticed that once anything negative is posted about anyone EVERYONE jumps on the bandwagon. WW is an expert at this mob mentality. Men and Women. People whom you have had no interaction with even online all of a sudden feel the need to chime in? This is a simple mob mentality...It has no easier explanation..

If anyone sings any ladies praises you are WK. On the old board you could not really state anything unless it was negative....You were flamed for good reviews...No one knows...they may have had a really great time BUT someone with no hobby budget gets sour grapes....and the flaming begins...

A negative thread about a lady will get more reads than a positive one at times.....Why? We are not the STAR magazine trying to sell copies, you choose to read that stuff.....When you could be reading a good review about who you should see next time....Again, I see both sides. You want to know who to avoid....

I don't think there should be anything wrong about anyone posting anything positive about a lady. My friend SAS and I had dinner and drinks. He was trashed for giving a "companion review". Some people thought Sofia was not a woman. There was a whole thread on it. Then i went to a social and that was cleared up. There it was proof positive and people still mowed over him...

I have also had people support me 100% on PM but not on the thread....I will never understand this. What are they afraid of, the flaming?

If I can draw my sword, can you gentlemen not? Are you stating that a woman can bear the brunt of online trashing but you would rather stay out of it and remain "drama free". I see it as more as fear you too will be called on issues you may have hidden in threads past when you were flamed You hope the closet door stays closed and hope people have forgotten...it's easier to draw attention to someone else than to keep the negative on you right?

Gent's don't be afraid. No one is going to pop out of the computer and kick you ass! Feel free to give the ladies compliments and so on. I promise you, you will be seen as a gentlemen and more likely to be seen with enthusiasm...Not to say KISS ASS for a better session but a lady likes to see someone who can appreciate her...

That's what I love about the south. The gentlemen stand up for the ladies. So I hereby declare the following:

Friends, Horndogs, Ecciemen,
Lend me your eyes. I hereby decree by the power vested in me by me. Feel free to type anything you admire about a lady and fear not those who seek to harm your cyber reputation. Do not go quietly into the night! Type away all the things you love about the ladies you see or have seen. The ladies you know online only or hope to one day meet. Type away. Type away.....Fear Not! Do not be deterred by the online bullies who seek to call you names because they have neither the heart nor the valor to type the words you and only you can! They will bring you no harm, but will endear you in the hearts of the ladies whom's charms you seek. As the ney sayers seek to cause destruction and mayhem, you should also speak you mind with truth and honor....If only to bring balance to this lopsided world of ours. Type my friends, type all, to and about all the lovely ladies you see, meet, or have admired here online...Type about something someone did that took your breath away, that made you blush, made you feel special.

We ladies should do the same with the gents we have met WITHOUT outing anyone. Type about something someone did that took your breath away, that made you blush, made you feel special.

Your keys are mightier than the sword of the WK. For you are not a WK but a Knight, but an admirer for reasons only you may know. Knights -and with that title comes responsibilities and the spoils that go with.......

The next thread I start will be called admiration's...

Sofia Of Houston
Queen Of Hearts
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #22
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
+1

There was a provider on the P who got banned for, what I thought, a very innocent 2 line comment in a thread. A mod construed the comment as an AD. A friend of mine asked me to go to bat for her and I was BANNED for 2 weeks.

I also believe MOST of the time its not that hard to be nice - but for some being a DICK just comes too naturally.
(I'd put +1 in agreement but imnho, it's just gay)

I agree CB, about the good deed thing. By the same token, no BAD deed goes unrewarded, either.

Question: If this was a "FRIEND" as you've claimed, WHY would you have to be "ASKED" to bat for them? A real friend NEVER have to be asked.
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #23
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
but for some being a DICK just comes too naturally.
Very true.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #24
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
+1

Well said ... (especially since your a Lawyer ... sorry I just had to say it , years ago I had a few bad experiences with a lawyer or 2 ... I know lawyers are not all bad).
nebtex1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #25
Htowner
Ambassador

I am not sure what powers you have vested in you Sofia but I heard that on Valentine's Day and I was looking for a wedding ring, then I remembered you said you already wear rings talking about fisting Wayward, so it is all good.

The mob is slacking off tonight. I can't imagine it is because of having any Valentine dates.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:05 PM   #26
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Have you noticed that once anything negative is posted about anyone EVERYONE jumps on the bandwagon. WW is an expert at this mob mentality. Men and Women. People whom you have had no interaction with even online all of a sudden feel the need to chime in? This is a simple mob mentality...It has no easier explanation..

If anyone sings any ladies praises you are WK. On the old board you could not really state anything unless it was negative....You were flamed for good reviews...No one knows...they may have had a really great time BUT someone with no hobby budget gets sour grapes....and the flaming begins...

A negative thread about a lady will get more reads than a positive one at times.....Why? We are not the STAR magazine trying to sell copies, you choose to read that stuff.....When you could be reading a good review about who you should see next time....Again, I see both sides. You want to know who to avoid....

<snip>
Friends, Horndogs, Ecciemen,
Lend me your eyes. I hereby decree by the power vested in me by me. Feel free to type anything you admire about a lady and fear not those who seek to harm your cyber reputation. Do not go quietly into the night! Type away all the things you love about the ladies you see or have seen. The ladies you know online only or hope to one day meet. Type away. Type away.....Fear Not! Do not be deterred by the online bullies who seek to call you names because they have neither the heart nor the valor to type the words you and only you can! They will bring you no harm, but will endear you in the hearts of the ladies whom's charms you seek. As the ney sayers seek to cause destruction and mayhem, you should also speak you mind with truth and honor....If only to bring balance to this lopsided world of ours. Type my friends, type all, to and about all the lovely ladies you see, meet, or have admired here online...Type about something someone did that took your breath away, that made you blush, made you feel special.

We ladies should do the same with the gents we have met WITHOUT outing anyone. Type about something someone did that took your breath away, that made you blush, made you feel special.

Your keys are mightier than the sword of the WK. For you are not a WK but a Knight, but an admirer for reasons only you may know. Knights -and with that title comes responsibilities and the spoils that go with.......

The next thread I start will be called admiration's...

Sofia Of Houston
Queen Of Hearts
Dr sofia,

We call you that because you are the smart one, I don't know if your meds just kicked in or I am really trying to talk to another person or just an alter. Would like to think it's a smart woman manning the late shift at the coin-op.

Any SHMB is not about one person's agenda it's a community silly h**k*r! If you come spamming every day with 17 ThreAds there is going to be some push back. Some of us like this board and think the other ladies should be able to get a little threAd on too now and then. The point is to be clever enough to have most of us guessing. We are manly men ruled by our peni ( or is it penises?) we want to suspend disbelief and think you are flirting with us. It is not all about you, all the time, 24/7 and then a little more YOU.

All the sofia's make that suspension of disbelief impossible, when you are smacking us in the face constantly with spamy threAds. I do not like being smacked in the face and often smack back.

Dr sofia scamper over to new P and search my reviews and posts wayward_12 yes there are some negative ones but surprisingly few. They go back to 2000, most here know the handle I posted under for the next 7 or 8 years, same deal. This is a community and you have not been elected Queen. That is something you have to earn.

I can list who some of the super stars over the last decade, if you like and the one thing they shared was a lack of acting like you do. This is another hint.

I do not suffer fools, gladly or at all, so if you want me to be nice to you... stop acting foolish. This thread would be a great place to start.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #27
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Sofia, you never struck me as the type of woman who needed any help defending herself. You seem to give as well as you take... thrusting and parrying... getting slammed ... slamming back harder ... wait... are we still talking about interaction on the board?
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:03 AM   #28
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmmm, there are some very interesting points, views and stories here.

Thanks to all of you. I must admit I am rather surprised because I agree with a lot of what Sophia said here. I even feel like I got to see a sweeter, softer side of her in this thread.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:47 AM   #29
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
(I'd put +1 in agreement but imnho, it's just gay)

I agree CB, about the good deed thing. By the same token, no BAD deed goes unrewarded, either.

Question: If this was a "FRIEND" as you've claimed, WHY would you have to be "ASKED" to bat for them? A real friend NEVER have to be asked.
+1

What good are friends if you can't use them....
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #30
Whoanowbuddy
Registered Member

This subject humors me, if for no other reason than I have been a white knight... and it got me NOWHERE. At the end of the day, all us guys are to these women are wallets and once the money is low or gone, forget about it... you become worthless to them. So, new policy for me is treat a prostitute like a prostitute and not like my wife or a girlfriend. Anything else will leave you delusional.
Whoanowbuddy is offline   Quote