Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Questions for the Staff - Pittsburgh
Questions for the Staff - Pittsburgh Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2014, 03:52 PM   #16
wheretogo
BANNED

Encounters: 31

I'm simply trying to offer something back to the group. It's kind of like geometry class when the teacher busts your balls for the wrong answer...people become afraid to give any answer
wheretogo is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #17
Gates123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

You fuckin assholes. Quit scaring nowhererogo away. He just made a new friend last night. Just read that thread, nowhere.

If Pistolero was here, he'd cover your ass from these fucktards. He fought in dubbayah dubbayah II AND Desert Storm. Instead, he abandon his mod post to squeeze in a few more Asian duos in Rio Grande.
Gates123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Sorry to hear you flunked geometry... did you get over it yet?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #19
Gates123
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheretogo View Post
I'm simply trying to offer something back to the group. It's kind of like geometry class when the teacher busts your balls for the wrong answer...people become afraid to give any answer
Don't feel bad, nowhere. They made me do a 69 nut-off with Riggins in my first week. Chizzy brought us chocolates.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #20
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
No contact info, no premium access.

Review denied
Good call future mod
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #21
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Gates, you are truly a Word Smith........Silver likes your tone, he out right now grazing, lighting/thunderstorms don't bother him. Waiting for the full moon on Friday the 13th, next full moon on Friday 13th is scheduled, 2046, he is already planning a reunion party.........
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:02 PM   #22
Gates123
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Gates, you are truly a Word Smith........Silver likes your tone, he out right now grazing, lighting/thunderstorms don't bother him.
Old 06-14-2014, 05:47 PM   #23
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheretogo View Post
Wheretogo.......... you are not in highschool any more........ at least I hope not......... so grow a pair of balls.

I read your review and yeah it pretty much sucked. Besides no contact info there is no price and the ROS has to have some level of details matching the activities. So thats basically 3 strikes. We don't have to like the criteria for PA credit we just have to follow it. Hey its your first review and a learning process so I didn't say anything or bust your balls over it in the review thread.

Now you start this thread and get all defensive and whinny. So basically if they give you a do over. Put a price in there. If you got a discount you don't want us to know about then just lie and put her normal rate in there. Easy enough. I don't go into blow by blow descriptions in the ROS either but give us some details such as great kisser but bad bj or whatever. You saying i had a good time tells me almost nothing. As for the contact info. We have been over this before with the mods. Unless she has a personal website that you can link or she gives you permission to post her phone number or email address you are out of luck with Indys girls. Yeah that rule sucks but so be it.

My last piece of advise is lighten up. All the degenerates gets their balls busted here. You don't seem like an asshole so stop acting like one. Oh yeah, welcome to ECCIE.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:38 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

What OMG said
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:40 AM   #25
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I sincerely apologize for not being here to set the record straight but it was time for my semi-annual electroshock therapy and nonstop massage fest as opposed to your typical sausage fest.

wheretogo, your fellow mongers were trying to give you some sage advice and you come back all up in yourself rather than taking the wisdome of those that are working to make your hobby experiencea much better one not only for yourself but all other mongers.
Now I am not going to point you or even warn you about your behavior but do recommend that you take a look around the site and become familiar with what works and what does not work.
This is not "TOS" and we really do not give two shits about "TOS" to the point that it is not a valid reference as a contact method.

Now let this sink in a bit, take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard before you go and do something foolish like piss me off.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:51 AM   #26
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Ball busting.... Figuratively and literally is done here for entertainment and our reading pleasure. Don't take offense, just become passive aggressive like 90% of the mongers on here. Such as when someone busts your balls for lack of content, tell them to come over an sniff your dick and offer up a better description of events or how to write it up! Course all these pervs here grew up with reading penthouse forums ; hence the elaborative writing styles. Want to see how flamboyant some get,?. read the Dallas forums. There is a creative writing teacher from Dallas community college who rubs her/his hands together after each review and says "excellent- my work is nearly done" after reading each one. But I like that kinda shit so there ya go!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women