Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2018, 10:34 AM   #61
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbocare is laughable, especially considering how Pelosi collected more than $2.3 million total in campaign contributions from pharmaceutical companies since the 2007-08 election cycle.

What is laughable is your one sided slant on people.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 10:35 AM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
What is laughable is your one sided slant on people.
Anyone can see that Pelosi was paid $2.3 million to vote the way she did on Odumbocare. One needn't be a rocket scientist to figure out how one-sided Pelsoi was based on who was paying her. It's laughable how some people are too stupid to see the obvious.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 11:10 AM   #63
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anyone can see that Pelosi was paid $2.3 million to vote the way she did on Odumbocare. One needn't be a rocket scientist to figure out how one-sided Pelsoi was based on who was paying her. It's laughable how some people are too stupid to see the obvious.

Do you know what I am laughing about? Or do you just wish to ramble on?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 12:20 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Do you know what I am laughing about? Or do you just wish to ramble on?
Some fools are amused to laughter by the lint they find in their belly buttons, but I'm laughing at dim-retards who are too stupid to see that their politicians who voted for Odumbocare are in the pockets of big pharmaceutical companies.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:25 PM   #65
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Stop...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 12:45 PM   #66
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Government programs, like Odumbocare, are always ripe for fraud -- because they're using other people's money and don't really give a fuck.
Certainly it is true that fraud exists in government run programs. One estimate I just read had the welfare fraud rate at 10%. So 90% of the welfare given out is to people who justifiably qualify for it. I don't like the 10% who are scamming the system but I am happy for the 90% of the people, whether "dim-retards" or others, who are able to get some help in a time of need.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 01:20 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Certainly it is true that fraud exists in government run programs. One estimate I just read had the welfare fraud rate at 10%. So 90% of the welfare given out is to people who justifiably qualify for it. I don't like the 10% who are scamming the system but I am happy for the 90% of the people, whether "dim-retards" or others, who are able to get some help in a time of need.
"10% fraud rate per program." Add another program -- e.g., Odumbocare ... and you've added another federal program with a 10% fraud rate.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:16 PM   #68
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
"10% fraud rate per program." Add another program -- e.g., Odumbocare ... and you've added another federal program with a 10% fraud rate.
So do you think providing justified welfare to 90% with the knowledge that there is 10% fraud, or should we simply eliminate ALL welfare? Same question for Obamacare. Don't blame the 90% for the crimes of the 10%. My guess is that there are very few among us who have never "cheated" on our income taxes by trying to pay less than we should. Not reporting some income (providers for example). Or inflating itemized deductions.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:47 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So do you think providing justified welfare to 90% with the knowledge that there is 10% fraud, or should we simply eliminate ALL welfare? Same question for Obamacare. Don't blame the 90% for the crimes of the 10%. My guess is that there are very few among us who have never "cheated" on our income taxes by trying to pay less than we should. Not reporting some income (providers for example). Or inflating itemized deductions.
I blame 100% of the politicians who vote for shit programs like Odumbocare for every cent of tax payer money lost to fraud -- especially when they turn around and insist that what they had already taken wasn't enough.
Old 12-31-2018, 05:31 AM   #70
oeb11
Valued Poster

In a ruling issued Sunday, Justice Reed O'Connor of Ft Worth issued a stay of his decision that the ACA is invalid. He stands by his ruling that the act is invalid and unconstitutional.

This because of "great uncertainty" many Americans would face if the ACA ends abruptly without adequate replacement.

Realisticaly - to allow for DPST appeals from Kalifornia AG Becerra and Congressional

Democrats.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 06:11 AM   #71
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I blame 100% of the politicians who vote for shit programs like Odumbocare for every cent of tax payer money lost to fraud -- especially when they turn around and insist that what they had already taken wasn't enough.
Yes. we all know you are not a fan of Obamacare no matter how many people it has helped gain medical insurance for the first time in their lives. But your original statement went far beyond just Obamacare. It referenced government programs that give some people something for noting. So I ask again -- what about welfare that seems to be 90% effective in delivering money to those who need it?
Old 12-31-2018, 06:24 AM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes. we all know you are not a fan of Obamacare no matter how many people it has helped gain medical insurance for the first time in their lives. But your original statement went far beyond just Obamacare. It referenced government programs that give some people something for noting. So I ask again -- what about welfare that seems to be 90% effective in delivering money to those who need it?

Any redistribution of wealth, e.g., Odumbocare, also takes money from those who need it. Odumbocare cost too many their healthcare programs and their doctors.
Old 12-31-2018, 06:26 AM   #73
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Back on topic...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 06:29 AM   #74
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Back on topic...
I have to ask. We are discussing Obamacare's impact on taxpayers and the related issue of ALL programs that impact taxpayers. What is off topic?
Old 12-31-2018, 06:38 AM   #75
oeb11
Valued Poster

Second SRXXX query.
What is off topic?
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women