Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2016, 12:23 PM   #16
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Laney Lixx,

Had to edit your post. Certain subjects are not allowed on the boards.

Rrabbit6926
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:38 AM   #17
nkdwhtguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Supply & demand

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttitudePositive View Post
Life provides challenges, different for everyone. In business if ones life challenges effect the value of service or communication provided, the client has the right to go else where. Also, go to rating sites to express disappointment. It is not about fair, it is about supply and demand. On both sides, comes with the territory.

AP
AP: I agree with u 100%. When the provider is in hot demand, there is less incentive for her to communicate timely. It's only when her demand drops that she will improve. Fortunately we have a terrific bunch of ladies in our area that don't let their demand adversely affect their way of taking good care of their clients.
nkdwhtguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:19 AM   #18
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

NK:

You speak the truth, young LUKE. Had a discussion on the topic of timely and effective communication just a few days ago with a young provider. Sweet young (of legal age) hottie. In my world outside of the craziness, we have a saying. "The one thing that stops all of use from achieving our potential, objectives and goals, is be begin to believe our out bullshit." We start to believe the world is wrong and we are right. Bad and untimely communication, taking into consideration we ALL have lives to live, is shitty business. Both sides.

Timely, transparent, honest (to a point) communication is the key to me personally wanting to spend one second with someone. Burning a providers time with no intention to seeing her is rude and complete bullshit. A provider whom is popular not being respectful and timely with her communication is unacceptable. My cash, I can do with it what I want.

BUT please understand I am simple a humble PanTard looking to be warmly taken care of by a hot, sexy PanHandle Goddess. I am nobody to take advice from. Have fun.

AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdwhtguy View Post
AP: I agree with u 100%. When the provider is in hot demand, there is less incentive for her to communicate timely. It's only when her demand drops that she will improve. Fortunately we have a terrific bunch of ladies in our area that don't let their demand adversely affect their way of taking good care of their clients.
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:26 PM   #19
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Default Balance

There certainly needs to be a balance between the volume of communication, understanding regarding the timeliness of responses and losing interest. I like to build a rapport with a messages just to see if we're compatible. The last thing I want to do is have a bad visit -- same probably goes for the ladies. Imagine having to cater to an unappreciative jerk who thinks he's/she's God's gift to creation. There's a lot to be said for general attractiveness, but if you can't get along, you might as well not make the call. I recently had a visit, where the provider's pics were limited as to what you might find on the other side of the door. Her attractiveness increased greatly as we spent time breaking the ice. Ended up being a huge turn-on and a great encounter.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:35 PM   #20
nkdwhtguy
Valued Poster

"BUT please understand I am simple a humble PanTard looking to be warmly taken care of by a hot, sexy PanHandle Goddess."
....aren't we all!
Old 10-11-2016, 12:50 PM   #21
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
There certainly needs to be a balance between the volume of communication, understanding regarding the timeliness of responses and losing interest. I like to build a rapport with a messages just to see if we're compatible. The last thing I want to do is have a bad visit -- same probably goes for the ladies. Imagine having to cater to an unappreciative jerk who thinks he's/she's God's gift to creation. There's a lot to be said for general attractiveness, but if you can't get along, you might as well not make the call. I recently had a visit, where the provider's pics were limited as to what you might find on the other side of the door. Her attractiveness increased greatly as we spent time breaking the ice. Ended up being a huge turn-on and a great encounter.
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:48 PM   #22
rolltide32505
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

yeah, i miss my utr also
rolltide32505 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:53 PM   #23
rolltide32505
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

it would help if the providers werent bothered by ppl who are full of shit too. guys shouldnt call or text unless they are ready
rolltide32505 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:44 PM   #24
nkdwhtguy
Valued Poster

Default "the main thing is not to get too hung up on any of these girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Don't give up the search. I'm sure that girl it out there. Sometimes where you least expect it. The main thing is not to get too hung up on any of these girls. They will come and they will go. If you do a doubles fantasy you need to share it in a review. I'm sure it will be a good read.
RR: Excellent advice. Today, I was about to cancel my Eccie membership because one of our Panhandle gems has me way too preoccupied on her than I should be. Your post convinced me to remember to keep emotions in check.
Old 10-22-2016, 05:00 PM   #25
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

NK,

I'm glad my words convinced you to stay. Even if you stay back in the shadows and not participate in the discussions there is lots of info on the boards to help keep you safe. Just got to dismiss some of the BS that goes on but that is just part of the game.

Rrabbit6926
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women