Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-06-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
6ULDV8
Valued Poster

Default Just doin their jobs

http://youtu.be/OOvncjLzPLo
Old 05-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Cry me a river...
Old 05-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What's the problem?
Old 05-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The problem? Are you serious? That's excessive! That fat ass is just too damn fat and lazy to do his job in a professional manner. It was easier to knock her down and out than move that donut-ass a little faster and catch up to her and restrain her.

Macho, bad-ass Cowboy justice is the exclusive domain of the insecure people who always feel the need to show how tough they are. He's laughable and pathetic.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think he even asked her to stop walking before he shoved her into the wall.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Cry me a river...
She had a huge gash in her head from being PUSHED into the CEMENT WALL. Witnesses said he did not ask her to stop, so she kept walking away. There was NO reason what so ever for that kind of excessive force. Its not like she was holding a knife or gun. She's 15 yr old GIRL, not a grown man.

If that was your child, would you say cry me a river?
Old 05-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #7
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What's the story? I liked the slow motion all-female bum wrestling at the beginning but the wannabe football player cop just confused me. Why does piggie hate lady hobo wrestlers? Is it because they are better athletes?
Old 05-07-2011, 08:19 PM   #8
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
She had a huge gash in her head from being PUSHED into the CEMENT WALL. Witnesses said he did not ask her to stop, so she kept walking away. There was NO reason what so ever for that kind of excessive force. Its not like she was holding a knife or gun. She's 15 yr old GIRL, not a grown man.

If that was your child, would you say cry me a river?
If I had a 15 year old daughter, I would hope that she would have more judgment than to get into a crackhead wrestling match. And if she didn't, well, yeah, I'd say, "hmmm...that must have hurt. Bet you won't do stupid shit like that again."

You've been in a fight. You hear/see cops show up. It doesn't take much logic to think that they are there because of the fight. Hence, you stop.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #9
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Kshunter I absolutely agree. I can tell, that you, like myself, respect the police and we are both law abiding citizens that know not to break the law. On a completely different topic, I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your reviews that you have added to this site. You make me hope that stupidity isn't contagious. Please refrain from using the word "logic" as it is apparent you have none.

And COG, I guess if the cops kicked down the doors during a session with a provider and body slammed you, causing you injury, that would be fine since you broke the law? You may need to read up on the purpose of the police is. Hell, I'll go ahead and tell you what is not their job and that is doling out punishment. That is the job for the courts. This thug of a cop should be fired and arrested for assault. Just stick to what you know, which seems to be kissing the ass of every provider that posts.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #10
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

She was resisting arrest, didn't look too hurt to me. For all the cop knew she could have had a weapon of some sort. It did look a little excessive though, but these guys deal with this sort of crap every day so he probably acted out of instinct and maybe even training. I doubt he had any idea she was 15, she didn't look like it to me.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:27 PM   #11
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
She was resisting arrest, didn't look too hurt to me. For all the cop knew she could have had a weapon of some sort. It did look a little excessive though, but these guys deal with this sort of crap every day so he probably acted out of instinct and maybe even training. I doubt he had any idea she was 15, she didn't look like it to me.
What a bunch of bullshit. That is not how cops are trained to react when someone is just walking away from them. Cops don't tackle every person they are attempting to arrest for fear the person has a weapon. We have seen videos of cops just walking into a room on a prostitution sting where they don't act this way. The cop was just an asshole and doesn't deserve to wear the uniform. While she may have been charged with resisting arrest, that is clearly not the case. He just cost his city and/or department some money for his actions.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:34 PM   #12
royamcr
Valued Poster

In a sting there are probably 4-5 cops to one so they feel a little safer, plus the perps are probably half naked so easier to do a weapons check. lol

Just watched it again, it had been a couple of days, I guess she didn't run she turned around and bam. She may have been told to stop though and she didn't. It didn't look like she hit the ground that hard, she was probably so cracked out she didn't even feel anything.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #13
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
She started to run. In a sting there are probably 4-5 cops to one so they feel a little safer, plus the perps are probably half naked so easier to do a weapons check. lol
If that was running, I would like to know how slow you walk. Only time she was picking up speed up was when she was being slammed into the concrete wall.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:08 PM   #14
royamcr
Valued Poster

Ya, I edited the post after watching it again. I swore a couple of days ago she started to take off running. I do know cops are trained to take down perps hard. It disorients the perp for a few seconds and in that time they can take control. Ever watch to catch a predator? When the guys walk out they are slammed to the ground. This is with several cops.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #15
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

I don't consider reality shows such as to catch a predator anything more than sensational programming, but to answer your question, no I don't watch it, but I am vaguely familiar with the show. I think JG was on there once trying to entice longer.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women