Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160441
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2011, 11:11 AM   #46
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

When I see a lady I ask her if she would like me to write a review. If she says Yes then if I have my laptop there in my car and there is a connection I can use, I will do so right then.... if not, I post it from the nearest hotspot I can and let her know about it so she can see it.

If she says NO, well then I respect her wishes.

If she asks me and I was impressed with the session, then I will,... if I was not, I do not post anything.

As for notes about clients and sharing... no real harm
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:38 AM   #47
JT10
Gaining Momentum

I would go for a "checklist" format for reviews either way. As far as replies to reviews, I'm ok in that there are way too many white knight reviews, and some discussion is fair.
By the way I have written two reviews way back in the stone age. I quit when they did not accept my third one because it was not discriptive enough. Since I see only well reveiwed pro's, there is no need to add more. If I see a reveiw that is way off base from my experience I will comment. I think reviews have gone WAY OVER THE TOP. My opinion. As far as disrespectful in reviews..........well you chose to see em. I couldnt agree with you more, but they exist.
JT10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #48
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I totally agree!

[quote=London Rayne;968342]I prefer no comments AT ALL after reviews. I find that whole tactic immature and rather useless, as half the guys commenting have never seen said lady to begin with.

No one cares if "You" would not pay $$$$$ for what was offered...it's not your review. All the comments are useless IMO unless someone was ripped off or outed by said lady. It does not take a rocket scientist to determine if a review is credible...that usually goes back to how credible the reviewer is.

Thank you
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:18 PM   #49
aim2pleez
Premium Access

UTR...that's exactly what I'm talking about. Everything that is typed on this site or any other is permanent record for the most part. I don't need anyone or any entity reaching for information regarding the "hobby". That's my reason for not writing reviews. There is nothing against the ladies, at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
I personally think it sweet if you ask and I am not big on reviews after a a certain amount because I like to be UTR...and alot of my recurring gentlemen haven't done reviews. The best review I can get is if you leave me feeling happy and relaxed and want to see me again,however, I understand the purpose for reviews gives us all creditability and lets others know what to expect from the female. I also see your point rabbit as far as reflecting on a good time.
aim2pleez is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #50
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I must ask, how would you know how well written the review is if you can't see the ROS? Who are you to tell anyone how to hobby? We all know no one is perfect but hobbyists are certainly entitled to voice their opinions with reviews good or bad. If your business is going well, then why worry about what a hobbyist is going to write? It just seems that its not right to tell someone who to run how they do business but its okay to tell hobbyists how to conduct theirs. Maybe I am missing something?

sixx
I can see all my reviews on every site except this one love but ummm as you know...word gets around lol. You are naive to think that girls don't know what is said about them even in the locker room.

I don't "tell" anyone how to run their business because it's not a business for a hobbyist...it's a business for US. I just prefer not to deal with men who have zero common sense. It does not take a rocket scientist to know what is a well written and decent review, as opposed to utter bs and raunch.

That's not really what we were discussing though...it's not reviews but COMMENTS that follow a review. TER, TBD, and most major boards do not allow that and guys are still paying to be there...I also get 3 times as much business from those sites, because there is NO DRAMA! A review should either stand or not...end of story. No one needs the peanut gallery trying to sway a person one way or the other, and thank goodness immaturity is not universal.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #51
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
You are naive to think that girls don't know what is said about them even in the locker room.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have been called many things in my life but naive? That's a first but thank you. I am hardly naive. I say what I feel there. If someone is offended by it that should not be reading it in the first place, well that is on them really and I don't care.

it's a business for US. I just prefer not to deal with men who have zero common sense. It does not take a rocket scientist to know what is a well written and decent review, as opposed to utter bs and raunch.

Yes and as a business why worry about what others have to say? Do you think Best Buy or other businesses care what people say in their reviews on their own sites? You don't see any of them pissed or complaining about the comments. They simply keep on moving

That's not really what we were discussing though...it's not reviews but COMMENTS that follow a review. TER, TBD, and most major boards do not allow that and guys are still paying to be there...I also get 3 times as much business from those sites, because there is NO DRAMA! A review should either stand or not...end of story. No one needs the peanut gallery trying to sway a person one way or the other, and thank goodness immaturity is not universal.
I can definitely agree that there are some comments that don't belong but it should not upset anyone really. Hobbyists are smart and know the BS and what is relevant. What does how much business you get from other sites have to with the subject of this thread? Since you brought it up, what does it matter if guys comment on a site where the business you generate is three times LESS than the other sites?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #52
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
.I also get 3 times as much business from those sites, because there is NO DRAMA!
I'm just so excited for you..... Are you going to put all of us on the No Show list now?
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #53
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Texas has always been on my DNS list lol, so nothing new. Thanks for proving my point about the DRAMA though lol. What size dress do you wear?

Sixx, I simply don't LIKE the review system here...period! It's tacky and unnecessary. I do however like many other parts of this board which is why I participate so much....as you can see. The PR was my favorite of all and now it's in a "to be determined" state because of you know what.

You asked me how I knew how well written a review was if I could not see the ROS. By that statement you implied that reading them was the only way to know...that's where the naive comment came into play.

My point of mentioning the other sites is because unlike this board, they DON'T allow comments after reviews...yet the guys spend twice as much money and don't gripe about rates all day long. Go figure.

Sue me...I have a low tolerance for stupidity and immaturity I guess.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:35 AM   #54
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
That's not really what we were discussing though...it's not reviews but COMMENTS that follow a review. TER, TBD, and most major boards do not allow that and guys are still paying to be there...I also get 3 times as much business from those sites, because there is NO DRAMA!
Oh c'mon London...No Drama on TER? Plllllease! I gotta call BS on that comment. They have YEARS worth of drama, and I've been in the middle of more than my share over there. Don't even get me started on that!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:17 AM   #55
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL I don't use the discussion boards over there, but yes I know what you mean. I was speaking in terms of reviews only. You write the review, others read it, end of story.

I would also like to thank you publicly for helping me out in that other matter...much appreciated.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #56
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
LOL I don't use the discussion boards over there, but yes I know what you mean. I was speaking in terms of reviews only. You write the review, others read it, end of story.

I would also like to thank you publicly for helping me out in that other matter...much appreciated.
It two sides of the same coin. Some people like review discussion and others don't. You are never going to make everyone happy all the time. Everyone just adapts to their comfort level or they go somewhere else. No different from any other business; if all the customers leave you change your business model or go out of business! From the number of new members joining vs. the number of members leaving, ECCIE's business model works very well. They must be doing something right judging by the explosive growth over the past year or so.

You are very welcome on the other thing.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #57
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Texas has always been on my DNS list lol, so nothing new. Thanks for proving my point about the DRAMA though lol. What size dress do you wear?

Sixx, I simply don't LIKE the review system here...period! It's tacky and unnecessary. I do however like many other parts of this board which is why I participate so much....as you can see. The PR was my favorite of all and now it's in a "to be determined" state because of you know what.

You asked me how I knew how well written a review was if I could not see the ROS. By that statement you implied that reading them was the only way to know...that's where the naive comment came into play.

My point of mentioning the other sites is because unlike this board, they DON'T allow comments after reviews...yet the guys spend twice as much money and don't gripe about rates all day long. Go figure.

Sue me...I have a low tolerance for stupidity and immaturity I guess.
Here's an idea. Use the parts of ECCIE you like and ignore those you don't. Why bitch all of us out for being different from what you want? Just ignore us.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #58
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dude could you possibly turn it down a notch lol. You seriously sound like a 6 year old with a skinned knee lmao. I didn't b43ch anyone in particular out....I stated an opinion on certain things that I find immature, and I will stand by my feelings and continue to avoid like the plague those certain people who feel it's funny to talk smack about other people without facts.

Sorry if you apply and that would explain the hostility. In case you didn't notice, THIS is NOT the review section so I am in fact participating in the "parts of Eccie" I find to be stimulating and beneficial....well until most recent lol. I don't recall mentioning any names in my "original" post....I was the one berated for having a different opinion. Drama much?

Carry on.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:28 PM   #59
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dude could you possibly turn it down a notch lol. You seriously sound like a 6 year old with a skinned knee lmao. I didn't b43ch anyone in particular out....I stated an opinion on certain things that I find immature, and I will stand by my feelings and continue to avoid like the plague those certain people who feel it's funny to talk smack about other people without facts.

Sorry if you apply and that would explain the hostility. In case you didn't notice, THIS is NOT the review section so I am in fact participating in the "parts of Eccie" I find to be stimulating and beneficial....well until most recent lol. I don't recall mentioning any names in my "original" post....I was the one berated for having a different opinion. Drama much?

Carry on.
Agreed!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #60
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Some comments after reviews are relevant and helpful. Some are not. Most of us can separate the bs.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women