Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Default So...who's up this late in B'ham?

Am I the only night owl?
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Probably not too many, lol. Most guys do their hobbying either during the day, during lunch break or in the afternoon.... hard to find an excuse to be out late unless you're single.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'm up all the time (not just when I'm uh...providing).
I think I have insomnia. I saw a commercial where they have some kind of dope for that. Pharma companies have dope for everything. When I get hungry in the middle of the night I like to go Al's (the resturant not crossroads, wait....it's Mikes crossroads now ain't it). There is a food truck outside of Mikes crossroads at night too. They have the bomb smoked sausages sandwiches.

I wonder what would happen if someone parked a food truck outside of Sammy's.....? Is food ever served inside of white strip clubs. I wonder why there is always food at black strip clubs. Black people have food at everything.

Fuck this.. I'm going to Formaggio's.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #4
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The Furnace serves food but not many people like forking over 14 bucks for 2 burrito's (as an example of their pricing structure)..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #5
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I remember riding down 1st Ave and a white Lambo pulled up next to me with 2 drunk guys in it. They said they were on the way to the Furnace...........and left me in the DUST at the green light. I've never see a car sound or move that fast! I've road in a BMW and it was fast and it scared the hell out of me.

I think it's ironic that the Furnace is right behind the ballet school.

I guess I would pay $14 for 2 burritos being as I don't drink. I get tired of fronting with cranberry juice. I have yet to go to the Furnace. My coworkers are alway out of town when I want to go. My other friends are not into strip clubs. And the guys I know just can't move away from Mike's and the Foxx Trap. We were talking at work about the difference between Miami strip clubs and Birmingham strips. I need to go to Miami one day. Does it stay hot in Miami in September?
Old 06-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
I remember riding down 1st Ave and a white Lambo pulled up next to me with 2 drunk guys in it. They said they were on the way to the Furnace...........and left me in the DUST at the green light. I've never see a car sound or move that fast! I've road in a BMW and it was fast and it scared the hell out of me.

I think it's ironic that the Furnace is right behind the ballet school.

I guess I would pay $14 for 2 burritos being as I don't drink. I get tired of fronting with cranberry juice. I have yet to go to the Furnace. My coworkers are alway out of town when I want to go. My other friends are not into strip clubs. And the guys I know just can't move away from Mike's and the Foxx Trap. We were talking at work about the difference between Miami strip clubs and Birmingham strips. I need to go to Miami one day. Does it stay hot in Miami in September?
White lambo.. Yeah I know the car well and the owner.. And I am willing to bet his girlfriend didn't know he was heading to the furnace. And you should go. It is a pretty laid back place.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #7
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Do people not think about these things? Lambo + Alabama = you can't hide, lol.

They were both hot. I'm going to go one day. I would feel strange walking in there by myself.

I'm just now learning about these fancy cars. I'm see a bunch of them around the city. I guess the upperclass is sneaking in. I saw an Aston Martin for the first time a few years ago and thought it was a Chrysler.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #8
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

If it was the silver Vantage then you found me... Though I traded that one a little over a year ago.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #9
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I keep trying to type a response from my phone and it keeps erasing. I hate brighthouse cable I can't wait for them to come turn my internet back on. This phone chattting is awful. Blad, do you have to go out of state to get a highend car or do they have specials dealerships in alabama? I couldn't imangine how much the insurance would cost on one of those things. I heard that a Lambo has special screws and stuff that prevent people from doing ther own mantience on the car .

I was going to go on my nightly jog (ok...walk) but I saw the dark clouds and thunder and stayed inside, but now it is not raining.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #10
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Depends. The Vantage I bought sight unseen from a dealer in Chicago on the internet. It is British so it was a quirky vehicle. Just not Jaguar or Land Rover sadist type quirky. And there are two shops in Birmingham who will touch that or the Quattroporte I traded that one in on. And I never buy them new. The depreciation they take in the first year is enough to make you cry.. Oil changes ect are not much more than your typical Mercedes. Major work though will end up costing you. But then again I don't drive vehicles like that every day. I have something practical for that.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #11
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Why does it seem so hard to take pictures in the mirror? I tried making my mommy do it but her hands keep shaking then I get yelled at when the pictures get all blurry. Im going to try again today.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #12
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lawd, you would really think I'm fresh out of the Piney Woods the way I'm acting in this hotel! It feels like I have died and went to the Burj Al Arab. Yeah I could be exaggerating but this this suite is sweet!

The central air at my house went out last night and my family had to scatter, so that's how I ended up here. Of course I got the hook up with my Mexican American brothers , just waiting for them to hook it back up in the morning so I can go home.

I keep taking pics of the room and sending it to my folks, lol! They mad that I won't tell them what hotel I'm at. They would crash my party!

Did y'all ever get a room as a teenager just to hang out? Me & my friends would just get a room just to chill out and swim (nothing freaky).

I hate that all my friends and cousins and sisters are weighed down with litters of children and can't leave to house to hang out with me. I hate hanging out with them. Their husbands always have all of his ghetto friends at the house and their kids always have their friends at the house. It's always so loud and crowded. It's not fun anymore.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #13
redcrxsi
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
Why does it seem so hard to take pictures in the mirror? I tried making my mommy do it but her hands keep shaking then I get yelled at when the pictures get all blurry. Im going to try again today.
How do you tell mommy you want her to take pics of you for your website?
redcrxsi is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #14
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol, she doesn't know I have a website but she knows that I'm taking them for men to see that I've met off the internet who give me money. I told my parents that you guys are my sugardaddies. My mommy is glad that I'm not fucking for free anymore, lol.
Old 07-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
ready4itnetime
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

areIf you are ever in Montgomery, I can take some pictures for you!
ready4itnetime is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women