Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
{vb:debugvardump}
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2019, 12:28 PM   #1
Abumchuck
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Girls get your shit together wtf

No clue how to run a business.. you are a brand, act like it. Snotty responses to legit respectful questions are rampant anymore. I ain’t got shit to do but to plaster your responses, waste your time and try to ruin your business. Get fucked

To the women, you’re awesome.
Abumchuck is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:13 AM   #2
bustaj
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

yeah, i've noticed a few snotty ones lately. I try to stick to the ones I know but the new friends I've made have been pretty decent but I feel your frustration
bustaj is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 11:23 AM   #3
bustaj
Premium Access

and i haven't had a bad experience with any girl on this site. Eros...that's...another story
Old 08-13-2019, 01:20 AM   #4
THESHOVA
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Yeah I agree. There are some providers too have to wonder why the fuck they even bother doing this! Now it’s the 250$ for a half an hour, you better be so fucking awesome!!!! Young !!! And petite!!!! And that list better be shaved!!!!! And DO NOT smoke!!!!! And I swear if I get fucked over one more time!!!!!!!��
THESHOVA is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:43 AM   #5
bustaj
Premium Access

perhaps the quality of service requires a higher donation?
Old 08-14-2019, 01:33 AM   #6
THESHOVA
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Yeah.....right����♂️
THESHOVA is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:43 AM   #7
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Is it possible that when a gal goes on tour and see,s a few gents possibly a few older heavier ones that do not intrest them sexually at all that possibly now this is purely hypothetical in my thinking that there a mature actress skills show there true colors .

I mean I get it in a reversal situation if I was a Male provider and a very plump women in her 50,s showed up and I tried my best to get into it then I pealed them panties only to the CHEESE IS OLD AND MOLDY I would have a less then HOLY SHIT TARD FUCK FUN ATTITUDE kinda like some stuck up bitchs as of late or something similar .

But then again if on average a gal on tour sees 10 or more a day not much damage is done because most guys in hobby have mike & Ike candy size dicks.

Someone should make condoms the size of finger protectors for accomplished assholes in the business world during the day but at home the wife sleeps across the hallway in her own room own bed and knows that a finger size ,if that dick dont do a dam thing for her.

But purely out of convenience and the ability to go all out gonzo shopping on bb penis,s credit cards daily that she puts up with holding hands in public .

I dont know I have never been married and well it doesnt matter the size of my penis but

?????

Can you tell that I'm just a fucking dip shit and I dont even have sentence structure ,?

Funny ,

I'm a idiot savant without the savant ......
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 12:29 PM   #8
Ms Belle
Legs Long as Night!!!

User ID: 487737
My ECCIE Reviews

So, a $250 provider is young & petite? That is interesting... So, young & petite is what that is based on... I would definitely have to disagree. Being young & petite is what would attract you to a provider however it would be how she handles everything from the 1st text/phone call on is what a client remembers & determines if you will return... Being on time, rushing a session, being clean, being interested... Those are the things that my clients remember about me...
Ms Belle is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 12:49 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

some of us reputable gals here still care about our business AND our guys...and still have low donations for top quality fun!

I used to visit Des Moines and always luved the guys there...but last few times Ive come or tried to come..not enough guys booked...guess I am too old & fat for yall..LOL

Just sayin....lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 01:59 PM   #10
Iowamature
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36

Dallas
Please don't give up on Des Moines as there are still some guys that look forward to seeing you
Iowamature is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 04:00 PM   #11
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I want to come by and check it out in sept.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 01:07 AM   #12
VictoriaGreyVG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 479566
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know about everything else that's been talked about but the attitudes I'm sorry y'all have to deal with that!
If your respectful there should be no reason for anyone to have an attitude! Smh.
Some girls tend to forget that the men on these sites do this for fun, we do it as a job so if it wasn't for y'all we'd either be working RW jobs or fucked. Some girls get that golden pussy syndrome and tend to forget there shit stinks just as much as the next! Mature females who actually love there job and enjoy not just the money but the company will show there appreciation and just have a kick ass time.
Let the girls weed themselves out just like we let y'all weed the bad guys from the good guys!
VictoriaGreyVG is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 01:12 AM   #13
VictoriaGreyVG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 479566
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And no matter the donation what it is both Partys should be respectful.
Do your homework and decide who you want to see, 250 hhr or 200 hour if she's a good provider then that's all that matters
VictoriaGreyVG is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 03:34 PM   #14
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
some of us reputable gals here still care about our business AND our guys...and still have low donations for top quality fun!

I used to visit Des Moines and always luved the guys there...but last few times Ive come or tried to come..not enough guys booked...guess I am too old & fat for yall..LOL

Just sayin....lol
We are legends Dallas!! too old, no longer a spinner... but we still provide that old fashion quality were every client is the best client we ever had!!

Yes, we are legends!! LOL

I like De Moines... just added to my tour schedule a couple of times! Be back in Sept.

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women