Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2019, 12:14 PM   #1
Texaslibra89
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Outdated references??

Ladies generally when you screen someone how long is it between a provider and a client before the reference becomes outdated? I’ve seen 2 providers this year 1 in April and 1 in August. I was always under the assumption that 6 months between the meeting and when your being screened was a good rule of thumb to follow. Any feedback helps.
Texaslibra89 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 01:14 PM   #2
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Not a lady, but my experience has been....ymmv.

Some providers -

1) Will not vouch for you in the mistaken belief they are losing your business.

2) Only have a 60 day window in which they WILL vouch for you.

3) Some will only vouch as you say within 6 months

4) Some, based on your reputation and demeanor will vouch for you after a year.

Now for those accepting vouches -

1) Some will only accept vouches from certain providers (good luck figuring out THAT fucking codex).

2) Some will only accept refs and vouches within 60 days, some within 6 months, some from longer.

3) If your refs are old or out of date (as are mine), it depends on the provider.

So what’s the honest to gosh truth of the whole matter?

It’s kinda like adult diapers...it Depends.

I hope I was able to help in clarifying that particular quagmire for you.

If you can’t get in based on old creds, move on to one that will.

It sometimes helps to know someone that knows someone that can put in a good word.

Again, reputation and demeanor, in my opinion only, counts for a bit, but then I have known some real assholes that flow through this without an issue.

Good luck and happy hunting.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 01:30 PM   #3
Texaslibra89
Valued Poster

Thanks it does help a lot. I am always trying to keep good vibes between myself and providers I’ve seen. I was more curious for a “just in case” type of scenario that I may or may not run into. Before I reach out to the provider I usually check to see what their preferences are for references. If I feel it may not be helpful I usually just keep going. Unless it’s someone I’m dying to meet I’ll just ask. If all fails just keep moving.
Old 08-20-2019, 02:29 PM   #4
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

It is best practice to inform your references you are going to use them. Some of us (namely ME) are very....lax about logging into this site. I had a reference request sitting in my inbox since Sunday.

Gentlemen, if you use me as a reference please GIVE MY NUMBER to the girl so she can text me AFTER she PM’s or emails me. They get a quick response and I don’t feel guilty for giving late references.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 03:07 PM   #5
Texaslibra89
Valued Poster

Amazing thank you !
Old 08-21-2019, 04:26 AM   #6
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

TL89, you absolutely cannot go wrong if you are able to see SA Angel.

A fantastic young lady, highly recommended.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:58 AM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

For me, about a year. I try to be flexible because I understand some clients have long gaps in between when they can see companions for a variety of reasons. But there is a certain point when the legitimacy of a reference is greatly diminished.

I've received reference requests that were two or going on three years old. If a companion asks me about a suitor I've seen within the last several months, I reply back promptly, sometimes within minutes. However, if too much time has passed since I last met the person in question, it gives me pause.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:59 PM   #8
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

6 months to one year should be ok. That is of course you ask them if that's ok. Usually after a session, before leaving, ask the provider you just saw if they can provide a reference for you. They'll be aware and remember you asked. Then of course, PM or text them to follow up later on. Might mention after a session that it could be 5 to 6 months you'll ask them for the reference. Most might be cool with it if you're a good guy. Seeing how you don't hobby often, I can see it working out for you for even longer if arranged with the right lady.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:29 PM   #9
freaky fun13
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Good points doctor!
freaky fun13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women