Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > The Sandbox - Nebraska
The Sandbox - Nebraska The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2020, 11:48 PM   #1
readyd
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Time can be the Best Revenge.

I have to share this story with someone, and if I shared it with friends or on facebook people would think I was deranged. Sorry for the length.

Backstory: I graduated High school in 2000, in a rural mid-sized town. Just small enough that everyone knew everyone's business, but large enough for social cliques to form. A girl I went to school with (let's call her Jane) was what I'd like to call a passive-aggressive mean girl. Tall, thin, beautiful, solid B student, teacher's pet, musically gifted, hung out with the preppy people, and a Pastor's daughter. However when Jane talked to some people she'd sound perfectly sweet, but left you feeling like she was looking down her nose at you, judging you. Hard-core Holier Than Thou attitude.

After graduation I put my past behind me, didn't think much of her, until our first high school reunion. Jane was there, and bragging out getting married right out of college, and boy did she marry up. His family was LOADED, and he was pediatric oncologist. She was set for life. She could work, but didn't need to. Rinse, wash, and repeat at the next two reunions.

Which brings me to Tuesday. I'm enjoying a no-work day, logging onto facebook. I have her as a friend there, but only because I'm part of the Class of 2000 reunion committee. I see her status update. Update states, "This Sunday I'd like you all to pray for me, as I struggle through the pain of divorce and the emotional and financial burden of it all". While I didn't wish this on her, I was intrigued. Having nothing better to do, I stalked her facebook page for a bit. Then her Ex husband, then his family. I slowly started to put the picture together.

I noticed her part-time employer was also the same place a friend of mine worked. Small world. I sent him an inquisitive email as I dug deeper. Being musically talented was something she kept up long after school ended, and was a semi-professional stage actor in Iowa City. Right about this time I got a reply from my friend. The divorce was because her husband caught her in bed with the director from her acting gig. Divorce ensued, but due to a prenup she was left with just her car, personal items, and a minor alimony payment.

TLDR version. Bible-thumping, ultra perfect, moral authoritarian asked all her friends to pray for her after she lost her perfect life after being caught in a super cliche affair.

Now, I'm not an ass enough to spread this to people we know. However, with our 20-year reunion coming up I know I'm going to want to whip it out if she chastises anyone for their "immoral behavior" again.
readyd is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:34 PM   #2
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

User ID: 405355
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a similar story to this, I will post it in a bit.
Was the director a man or lady?
thebbwqueen97 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:13 PM   #3
readyd
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Director was a man.
readyd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women