Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2020, 01:26 PM   #1
Mobwaterluvr
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default Encounter: Jessie May Today

Date: 5/31/2020
Name: Jessie May
Phone: 517-936-6349
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...y/138076659895
City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: OC my place
Activities: BBBJ, CG, K9
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty girl with amazing breasts! Sexy back tattoo.
Recommendation: Yes
Mobwaterluvr is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:01 PM   #2
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 08:26 PM   #3
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 08:20 PM   #4
Mobwaterluvr
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Pm me
Mobwaterluvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 11:45 PM   #5
PeccaminousAngelus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Ad says 3 Benjamins for 0.5 ? What???!!! Guys we need to go to Spain for vacation where for half benjamin you can have a Victoria Secret or a Playboy bunny look alike for long time, quality imported top meat from different european, colombian, brazilian, grocery stores :

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=965

It's a fu.k fest there. I was there few months ago. And it is safe.
PeccaminousAngelus is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:28 AM   #6
BassCat
Valued Poster

You dont have to go that far to have hot young poon for reasonable rates. Its everywhere you go these days you just have to know how to find it.

The main thing to combating crazy high rates if for NOBODY to pay them. If one or two idiots indulge the women with 3 and 4 bill rates then they will continue to ask them. If a girl can see two guys a week and make the same amount if she saw 8 guys a week then she will see two. Its not like they want to do this. They simply do this as a means to an end. The end being them not wanting to have a real job.

I dont blame a lady for trying to beat us idiots out of as much money as she can. I do the same in my line of work. I just dont charge 3 4 or 5 hundred an hour. My work is highly skilled and I spent many years going to school and have over 30 years of experience. I wish I could charge 4 bills an hour but there are many other people qualified to do my job who would get all my work if I asked that kind of rate. It should be the same way in the hobby but its not. There are a lot of lonely men who have more money than sense. I am not knocking these guys either I say more power to them but they do hurt us guys of normal means.

Bottom line is as long as there are guys rewarding the girls with crazy rates then they will continue to be out of reach of the majority of us normal guys. Thats ok with me because there are so many with sane rates to make up the difference.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:07 AM   #7
Sgent30
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

She quotes that high price and there are other girls along the gulf coast that are hot and low cost. VI in ft Walton / Destin.
Sgent30 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:28 AM   #8
Blackdinosaur
Registered Member

Shit's crazy. I can't help but compare it to when I lived in WA. Dimes were plentiful, yet typically charged 200-250. Absolutely gorgeous women, usually up in Seattle and further north, charged 300 up to rarely 400, but it was justified! Being here, seeing anything above 250 raises my eyebrow. No offense, just not the same level of service. Babe's 500/hr rate may be justified, but I'll never know.
Blackdinosaur is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 10:32 AM   #9
BassCat
Valued Poster

Its been my experience that even the girls who advertise crazy high rates like Jessie still see tons of guys for much lower rates if you come at them in a nice respectful manner. If your nice about it and ask them to see you for a reasonable price a lot of the times they will. This has worked for me with many hundreds of ladies with high rates in the past.

However this has not proved to be the case with this one. I have talked to her half a dozen times over the last year and a half to no avail. So she wont get my money nor will she get my stamp of approval. To the contrary I will tell anyone who sees her for 4 or 5 bills that they need to have their head checked.

You can get a much hotter girl than her for less than a bill for a qv if you know where to look. I do regularly. Later this evening I will be seeing a girl years younger and way hotter than Jessie could ever hope to be and she is more than happy to get 80. I would post pics of her though there is no chance I will give her info out but chances are posting her pics would get me banned again and I dont want that.

All that said it doesnt change the fact that I would really like to get my hands on Jessie at least one time. If for no other reason than the fact that she would probably be glad to see me for a reduced rate on the regular if she ever did if we had any repore at all. Then I would have yet one more young attractive girl to see regularly on the coast. I can never seem to have enough of them so one more would be nice.

Either way I will be find as I am sure she will be also but it really is a shame. Just think of all the extra money this girl is turning down by sticking to her crazy high rate. There are a half dozen in this thread who would bring her 150 im sure just for 20 minutes of her time. Such a waste if you ask me
Old 06-02-2020, 11:44 AM   #10
bobj56422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Cudos to Jessie for getting what she asks for, and for all those who whine about the cost, you simply look pathetic. So stop! This is the beautiful thing about living in a Capitalist system. The market dictates the price and if it is too high, then the provider will starve. Trust me, she asks for that because she is wasting time and losing money entertaining the low-ballers. There are three things IMO that contribute to the value of a girl; looks, location and moxi (aka., Narcissism). I have seen roughly 20 women on the gulf coast from Biloxi to Pcola, I have yet to find anything better at this point. Jessie has the looks and some of the best service I have ever been with. I too lived on the west coast and agree with another who had mentioned the Seattle market. She is comparable to some of the best up there and the fact that there isn’t a lot of quality until you hit New Orleans gives her a prime opportunity to pick up gentlemen who like quality and service over “fair price”.
Furthermore, in response to the reviewer’s report that she is a non-GFE because she doesn’t kiss is not congruent with my experience YMMV. She has no problem kissing me which makes me suspect if we are truly talking about the same girl.
I hope not to offend my fellow hobbyist but if you haven’t seen or been with her, I am not sure why you continue to banter the way y’all do… Again, IMO y’all appear pathetic.
bobj56422 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 01:14 PM   #11
BassCat
Valued Poster

Bob you feel one way others feel another. My original post was private asking what rate she charged the op because it was not listed. The rest of the post concerning her rates including mine are kind of off topic at least to some extent (it is important to some what a girls rate is). We really should start a separate topic on the subject instead of continuing on mobwaterluvrs review of Jessie.

I am not knocking her in anyway and if she can get 10k an hour I say good for her. If you could afford to pay that and want to because she is so great I say even better. I in no way want to speak negatively about someone I have never met.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:43 PM   #12
PeccaminousAngelus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you want to pay 500 do it while others pay 200 in the meat market for same quality and even better top meat. Im just giving my opinion, there are far better more attractive variety in markets like Nola, Alabama, Panhandle, Dallas that are not that pricey. Nothing against her looks or service, but some Biloxi girls list their prices like Beverly Hills girls. Lucky I don't live there.
PeccaminousAngelus is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 08:30 AM   #13
Vachon
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Could not agree more. Stand your ground on the price. $200 or maybe $220 for 1 hour in Biloxi is reasonable if you know and like what you are getting. If they demand more by text just ghost them for a while. Half the time they are from out of town and are used to more expensive areas where they can get $300 or more.
Vachon is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:33 PM   #14
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default Gentlemen, we are Spiraling..

We can have a discussion of rates on a separate thread. Lets keep this discussion about Jessie. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:47 PM   #15
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Thank you !
Dr-epg is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Jessie May - Biloxi - 517-936-6349

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women