Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you participate in a BCS meet and greet? (non-ECCIE sponsored)
Hell yes! Bring on the ladies and gents. 49 36.84%
Quite possibly, I have some questions, though. 24 18.05%
It really depends on whether all my security, safety and privacy questions and needs are met. 45 33.83%
I doubt it, I have too many questions/concerns right now. 2 1.50%
Hell no! No way would I risk being seen at a M&G. 13 9.77%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 03-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default B/CS Meet and Greet (M&G)

GAC and others have expressed over the years, a desire to have a local M&G.

A recent posting here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=699910 has received numerous views, but resulted in 0 PMs to the OP.

The principal concern in any gathering is, IMO, centered around security, privacy and discretion.

The poll above is intended to capture the opinions of the BCS gents, for a non-ECCIE sponsored event.

Thanks for your participation.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 03-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #2
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Thanks for getting it going Sarge.

Fixing to contact Aria about hosting.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
ten#sow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Tuff decision, I know no one other than providers. Kind of like it that way. There are a lot of risks for little rewards. IMHO
Old 03-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
sean rider
Valued Poster

As far as I can tell there are 2 reasonable reasons to want to go to one of these things. (1) to meet providers to find ones worth visiting w/o actually risking a date and (2) to allow providers to screen you in real time.

A meeting to just meet other guys is of marginal value. I can talk about the hobby here at much lower risk. There is the potential of face to face meetings yielding an UTR hookup that wouldn't otherwise happen I suppose.

Risks? Bumping into someone you know outside, next door, working there, one of the other guys. (Yes, you are both there, but life is strange, and this kind of threat is not always symmetric...some have more to lose than others). Folks learn things about your real life and then blab them online. Meeting there later leads to uncomfortable reintroductions in some other real life context. The local authorities decide to take down license plate numbers and send out warning letters. Or they bust the party for facilitating prostitution. They can, after all, bust an event knowing full well they can't convict.

I guess my bottom line is that w/o providers it's not worth the risk. w/ providers it's still iffy.

In a larger city most or all of the above risks diminish, perhaps enough to justify attending.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:55 PM   #5
sean rider
Valued Poster

(I didn't mean to pour cold water on someones helpful intentions. Such efforts are definitely commendable. Regarding this one mine is just one man's opinion, and everyone has their own cost/benefit equation.)
Old 03-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #6
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean rider View Post
As far as I can tell there are 2 reasonable reasons to want to go to one of these things. (1) to meet providers to find ones worth visiting w/o actually risking a date and (2) to allow providers to screen you in real time.
You echo my personal sentiments, Sean. The risks of recognition kept me away from socials my first two years on the board. It was also the reason I hobbied 50+ miles out of town for several years.

I attended the socials for the two main reasons you listed: To meet new ladies (without having to "risk" an appointment or wade through someone else's reviews) and to get pre-screened. Along the way, I have met some wonderful ladies, several of whom are quite UTR. Several of whom, I would have never met (ladies came from as far away as 300 miles) and I enjoyed the company BCD of several ladies following the socials (one time my ATF picked up another lady at the social for us both to enjoy).

I really never went to meet the gents, although it was nice to put faces to handles and I have met some great guys there. The after parties have been off the hook!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean rider View Post
In a larger city most or all of the above risks diminish, perhaps enough to justify attending.
For me, the larger cities of SA (when I lived there) and Austin (I live in Killeen) are great places to have socials, and the risk is minimal.

Having said that, if BCS wants to have a social, with the ladies in attendance, AND a private venue/party room someplace (with a cover story/name as to the group) it would seem that it can be reasonably pulled off, IF there were enough interest among the members. Hence the thread.

I have no desire, myself, to run an event such as this. However, we have a volunteer willing to entertain the notion.

If it were run right, I would most likely attend.

Thanks so much for your post.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 03-24-2013, 06:16 PM   #7
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I'm only an hour and a half away from BCS and love to attend parties.

You all figure out the details and make sure you send out invites *smile and wink*

Genesis Nicole
Old 03-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #8
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
I'm only an hour and a half away from BCS and love to attend parties.

Genesis Nicole
And NOW the party has started! Genesis is a party animal and a fine, fine woman.

If she is there, I am definately down! (as will be a bunch of other fine ladies and generous gents).

Woo Hoo!
Old 03-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #9
ten#sow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'll be there just to meet Genesis Nicole.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #10
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten#sow View Post
I'll be there just to meet Genesis Nicole.
she would definitely be a reason for you to attend. as well as alot of you other gents. and she has been known to visit killeen. so adding her to your lists can only make her wanna come to killeen even more
Old 03-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #11
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

OH MY! Aww Shucks!

I'm so flattered, I don't know what to say...

GN
Old 03-25-2013, 08:20 AM   #12
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I'm pleased to see that out of 25 votes so far it has 23 ranging from "maybe if concerns are met" to "Hell yes".

A prominent provider is considering hosting the ladies' part of it. I am more than willing to handle the gent side and do the legwork locally. I have some experience in organizing events and have done 3 HS reunions over the last 15 years. I'm pretty familiar with the various venues for rent, costs, house rules, TABC rules, etc.

This event will have a lot more considerations to take into account, namely safety and security issues for all participants. Without which even I would not attend.

I would appreciate any local guy(s) that would join with me for planning purposes or even take the reins from me should they have more experience in this type of gathering.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:12 AM   #13
qwik101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

i would be down for the outta town m&g
Old 03-25-2013, 11:59 PM   #14
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2800
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

My Daughter Will Be Attending School There In The Fall!!!

Maybe I Should Come Out And Meet The Ladies And Gents

In BCS!!!!! AND HELL If Genesis Is In It WILL BE A PARTY!!!!!

Old 03-26-2013, 05:25 AM   #15
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Lilly! Beautiful Lilly. If you and GN travel from Houston and Austin to attend, then surely the gents in BCS need to get moving forward with this.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women