Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2024, 07:22 AM   #1
Supra
BANNED

Default A Modern Day Book Burning by a Trump Hater

A Trump HATER lights a trailer full of BIBLES on fire in front of a church because he wanted to hand out charred Bibles to the congregation on EASTER SUNDAY morning.

TRUST ME when I tell you this, the Congregation was not Celebrating Transgender Day of Visibility.

The left is CHEARING and CHANTING and SCREAMNG and SPITTING.

When they find the person that that did this

LOCK EM UP

Folks, pure and simple. Trump Derangement Symptom.
This is Scientific Proof that Trump does indeed live rent free in certain peoples mind.

The Pastor is an outspoken fan of Donald Trump who peppers his sermons with denunciations of President Joe Biden, the news media, and “crack-smoking, demon-possessed leftists”

I myself prefer dancing with serpents and singing hymns, but this Pastor is worth looking into.

During his Sunday sermon, Locke framed the burning trailer as another warning shot. “The average church would be like, ‘Oh, my goodness, they’re coming against us.’ And I’m like, thank God they are. Thank God they are,” he told his audience, who cheered back at him.

“If you think that Christianity is not under attack more than ever before in the United States of America, you have not been paying attention.

“You need to get your head out of the sand,” he admonished. “Quit being lukewarm—quit being so passive aggressive and mamby-pamby and spiritually sissified.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-past...003735774.html
Supra is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 07:37 AM   #2
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The burning of bibles in a protest is totally wrong but I do not go to church expecting a political assault on politicians on either side of the aisle.

"An outspoken fan of Donald Trump who peppers his sermons with denunciations of President Joe Biden, the news media, and “crack-smoking, demon-possessed leftists,” Locke is a controversial figure, having drawn national headlines for his vaccine skepticism, anti-LGBTQ+ stunts, and book burnings. He has also locked horns with both neighbors and county authorities in the past over the noise from his rowdy late-night services and construction projects."

I would not burn a bible in front of his church or demonstrate negatively in any other way but I would not attend his church. I attend church for religious reasons, not political ones.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:03 AM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I'm glad you found your religion, but please stop thrusting it in front of everyone else, and while you're outraged at someone trying to make the burning of bibles more than a political statement about a candidate who is trying to turn out the pray again party- I really don't find anything about it surprising or really all that shocking.

When you put the bill of rights into a bible, and then call it an American bible,- it's really just turned into a shit show. The bible has been around long before the USA, and those who would politicize it are the ones who are really deranged. Think of this- in the best scenario- the guy who really wants you to have a bible, just sends it to you. The Gideons have been doing that for over 100 years. They started in 1908 and have sent out over 70 million free bibles. So why would you need a TRump Bible.

The guy cannot quote a single scripture.
He's asking more than the price of a cornerstone bible store.
There is a clear seperation of church and state, and this conflates them.
Make AMERICA pray again-..Ok to which god? Not everyone is christian.

Burning a bible is like burning a flag-I don't agree with either, but the freedom of expression and speech allows for both. I think the more outlandish the initial ask from Trump on buying these- results in outlandish responses. I am not shocked by either party- but honestly think you need to keep politics and government separated for EVERY reason. There is no need for secularism in politics or you start looking like the heretics over in Iran or the middle east.

I do think Trump has lost his mind selling anything he can to get a buck. If he's so fucking rich, why does he need a single dime from you or anyone?

If he was giving those away, I would still disagree with it as it's still trying to tie religion to the deranged REP party.

WRONG- This an the end of Roe v. Wade, will cost him the election.

Politics and Religion do not mix.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:11 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Trump obviously lives rent free in your heart.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:31 AM   #5
Supra
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I'm glad you found your religion, but please stop thrusting it in front of everyone else, and while you're outraged at someone trying to make the burning of bibles more than a political statement about a candidate who is trying to turn out the pray again party- I really don't find anything about it surprising or really all that shocking.

When you put the bill of rights into a bible, and then call it an American bible,- it's really just turned into a shit show. The bible has been around long before the USA, and those who would politicize it are the ones who are really deranged. Think of this- in the best scenario- the guy who really wants you to have a bible, just sends it to you. The Gideons have been doing that for over 100 years. They started in 1908 and have sent out over 70 million free bibles. So why would you need a TRump Bible.

The guy cannot quote a single scripture.
He's asking more than the price of a cornerstone bible store.
There is a clear seperation of church and state, and this conflates them.
Make AMERICA pray again-..Ok to which god? Not everyone is christian.

Burning a bible is like burning a flag-I don't agree with either, but the freedom of expression and speech allows for both. I think the more outlandish the initial ask from Trump on buying these- results in outlandish responses. I am not shocked by either party- but honestly think you need to keep politics and government separated for EVERY reason. There is no need for secularism in politics or you start looking like the heretics over in Iran or the middle east.

I do think Trump has lost his mind selling anything he can to get a buck. If he's so fucking rich, why does he need a single dime from you or anyone?

If he was giving those away, I would still disagree with it as it's still trying to tie religion to the deranged REP party.

WRONG- This an the end of Roe v. Wade, will cost him the election.

Politics and Religion do not mix.

Christianity is under attack by this administration and it is good to get it out in the open and discuss it.
Supra is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:38 AM   #6
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra View Post
Christianity is under attack by this administration and it is good to get it out in the open and discuss it.
That is ridiculous.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:48 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Joe Biden has more Christianity knowledge and love in his pinky toe than Trump has in he or his entire family. The guy is a devout catholic. The fact that Trump cannot even quote a SINGLE item from the bible is a joke. I bet if you asked Trump who wrote the bible, he'd tell you Simon and Shuster....or Rocky Raccoon.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 10:17 AM   #8
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I don’t think that this has anything to do with hatred against christianity. If you read the article it paints a pretty clear picture. This particular pastor appears to be an asshole.

He is known for and I quote “ Locke is a controversial figure, having drawn national headlines for his vaccine skepticism, anti-LGBTQ+ stunts, and book burnings.”

I think this stunt has more to do with the man rather than the religion.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 01:41 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Perhaps this is the wrong forum to discuss religion. It's the political forum. Our society separates church from state - rightly so. This forum should do likewise, without all the hypocritical Bible thumping and ethnic hatred.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 04:03 PM   #10
Supra
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Perhaps this is the wrong forum to discuss religion. It's the political forum. Our society separates church from state - rightly so. This forum should do likewise, without all the hypocritical Bible thumping and ethnic hatred.
Perhaps you are wrong.

Supra is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:51 PM   #11
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Moved to the Sand Box.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:14 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster