Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #31
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How many democrats joined them before the roll out? How many more would join? Why did Obama have a almost secret meeting with all the Senate dems up for reelection next year? Deceit and deal cutting again? Or is it threats and savagery?

The truth be acknowledged by the left, after 19 executive changes to the law this is not the original law voted upon by the House and Senate and Obama wants to make more illegal changes.
Are you hijacking your own thread?

Why don't you just admit Colorado secession was a stupid idea right from the start and drop the topic.

Right now you are doubling down on stupid.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

doubling down on stupid is ALL the Professor has left
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #33
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
doubling down on stupid is ALL the Professor has left
It's his specialty!

Everyone has to be good at something, right?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

I hate to bash a guy that isn't here. He must be grading coloring book assignments.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #35
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

This thread should be mandatory reading for Professor JD Idiot's Potty Maintenance 101 class.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #36
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Jail? Or WORSE?

Lemme get this straight: If someone is - in your mind - bigoted because they don't agree with the whole redistributionist agenda, you are going to IMPRISON them or KILL them?

Yup, you're a "progressive".

I have no desire to "share" my wealth with people who did not produce it. Confiscatory taxes just cause people to not work or invest.

France has sky-high taxes and they are nearly broke. A 75% income tax is merely chasing people out of the country. Soccer players are talking openly about leaving and playing for other countries.

The government represents 57% of the economy in France. If the government didn't hand out phony make-work government jobs, their unemployment rate would be about 25%.

Share that wealth.
I was referring to the white insurrectionists who are going to get shot during their half baked revolution. They are finding out they have nothing left and feel backed into a corner, so they are revolting - first, by not funding the government, second, with this talk of secession, and who knows what they will try to pull next. Seditious traitors to the US government should end up the way the Rebels did - 6 feet under.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #37
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
I was referring to the white insurrectionists who are going to get shot during their half baked revolution. They are finding out they have nothing left and feel backed into a corner, so they are revolting - first, by not funding the government, second, with this talk of secession, and who knows what they will try to pull next. Seditious traitors to the US government should end up the way the Rebels did - 6 feet under.
White insurrectionists? Lemme know when you see one.

And "not funding the government" is not "revolting". It is politics and democracy, even if you don't like it.

And "the talk of secession", in case you have forgotten, is not secession from the US, it is secession from Colorado to form a 51st state that is STILL IN the US.

It is a stupid idea, but no one is talking about sedition against the US.

Except you.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #38
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
While I agree many of these are half-baked nuts who refuse to acknowledge this isn't 1952 anymore--I DISAGREE that they are revolutionaries. They are misguided, think they have more supporters than they do, and will find their ideal state of "freedom" would be an abject failure for most the people in the counties they drag with them, but to call them traitors for separating from a STATE seems excessive.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Gather around, lets pick these thoughts apart and see who we have. We have an under handed attack by calling American citizens "white insurrectionists". I guess Bertie is totally unaware that La Raza has a plank to secede from the United States and they are not "white" (except for George Zimmerman).
Bertie inaccurately calls it a revolution. It is a demand that government return to what it was and what it was meant to be. The demand of the citizens.
Here is the biggy and very revealing; "Seditious traitors to the US Government..." notice, not the country but the government. Soldiers take an oath to protect and preserve the Constitution, to protect the country against all enemies foreign and domestic, and to obey the LAWFUL orders of those appointed above them. There is no direct mention of government. Bertie is a voluntary slave, he has sold himself to the government (and probably pretty cheaply). He then makes a direct threat about killing those he determines are traitors. 80 years ago Bertie would have been a party man and probably in the SS if he had the balls. At the very least he would have volunteered as a camp guard.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:56 AM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You could move there JD an throw all your resources behind the movement.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:18 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default JD, if you over throw the government, who will pay your pension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You could move there JD an throw all your resources behind the movement.
What? Have JD to use his government pension to help a county's secession from a state!

JD is a big state rights guy who wants a county's succession from a state to then join back into the program as the 51rst state, makes perfect sense!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Pension? What the fuck are you talking about moron? I don't get any pension. I left the military after an entire career with a medical ending injury. Maybe someday you can learn to think before you post. I get an entire $400 a month for the pain and suffering, loss of mobility, artificial body parts, and a reduced life expectancy you stupid piece of shit!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #43
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Pension? What the fuck are you talking about moron? I don't get any pension. I left the military after an entire career with a medical ending injury. Maybe someday you can learn to think before you post. I get an entire $400 a month for the pain and suffering, loss of mobility, artificial body parts, and a reduced life expectancy you stupid piece of shit!
Under the circumstances, I feel badly if I have insulted you in any way, or you feel I have called you a white insurrectionist or implied you were seditious. You have served your country far beyond most, and paid a high price. I'm referring to other people who wish to harm the United States, which is clearly not your intention, though I disagree with your politics.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #44
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
White insurrectionists? Lemme know when you see one.

And "not funding the government" is not "revolting". It is politics and democracy, even if you don't like it.

And "the talk of secession", in case you have forgotten, is not secession from the US, it is secession from Colorado to form a 51st state that is STILL IN the US.

It is a stupid idea, but no one is talking about sedition against the US.

Except you.
How about the entire Tea Party and the states rights people? (OK, just 95% of them)
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't need a pity fuck. I have already beaten expectations and I intend to keep on beating them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women