Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2014, 12:51 AM   #16
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess View Post
I'm Still Confused on why she came back on TV after 20 years of her scandal and choose this time when Clinton is running for president

Is It A Smart Democrat Move to get Clinton All woman's Vote as they will Sympathize with her

Or A Republican's Move to remind the World of The CLinton Family's Scandal ?

Either Way Its In Clinton's Favor As Most Woman Think She's One Of The Strongest WOman In The World And Who knows If She Saved Her Marriage SHe MAy Manage To Save This Country From The Crisis
Strongest woman in the world? She allowed herself to be publicly humiliated not once, not twice, not even three times, but repeatedly. She hung onto a cheating scumbag just to hold onto political power.

Hillary Clinton is the antithesis of the "liberated" woman who is worthy of being admired as a female role model. She has made it crystal clear that no amount of pride or dignity is too great a sacrifice in order to achieve power. Hardly an example of strength that is worthy of admiration.

As for Monica Lewinsky, oh good God, the "oh woe is I, I was so abused by the media" got old over a decade ago. Why she is choosing to bring it up again is beyond me, but frankly I don't really care one way or another.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:40 AM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Strongest woman in the world? She allowed herself to be publicly humiliated not once, not twice, not even three times, but repeatedly. She hung onto a cheating scumbag just to hold onto political power.

Hillary Clinton is the antithesis of the "liberated" woman who is worthy of being admired as a female role model. She has made it crystal clear that no amount of pride or dignity is too great a sacrifice in order to achieve power. Hardly an example of strength that is worthy of admiration.

As for Monica Lewinsky, oh good God, the "oh woe is I, I was so abused by the media" got old over a decade ago. Why she is choosing to bring it up again is beyond me, but frankly I don't really care one way or another.
+1
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:59 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Do you LL ?
Sorry to disappoint you. I also don't allow guys to suck my dick either.

As for swallowing, I am swallowing every sip of coffee I am taking this morning.

Leave to you to think about ....

............. guys sucking other guy's dicks in whatever you see.

You need to hang out at Nau's Drug more. Another Drug Store Cowboy!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 02:11 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
As for Monica Lewinsky, oh good God, ....

... Why she is choosing to bring it up again is beyond me, but frankly I don't really care one way or another.
She fell prey to a common affliction among impressionable females, who become enthralled and infatuated with their superiors in work related (and other circumstances ... like politics) situations for various reasons from getting their panties soaking wet over "power" to simply wanting to advance in their careers or agenda. The back stages of concerts are full of "groupies" who end up becoming the "punching bag" for "the group" after being "primed" for the entertainment, and equally crowded are the "back stages" of political conventions searching for some recognition or self-perceived "acceptance."

A difference with Clinton is that had he done so in the civilian world, he would have been fired, after being immediately "suspended" probably without pay after his dna was discovered on the VICTIM's dress after he lied about it.

The "truth" is that most of the Clinton defenders of "he was only getting a blow job" in this and other forums would probably have paid her $100 for BNG plus $50 if they could have shot their load on her dress, and of course lied about it .... so they give him a pass. They are not the "superior" of the one giving a blow job and they aren't the President of the U.S. getting blow jobs in the "People's House" (of course Clinton did the same as Governor in the Arkansas Governor's Mansion ... business as usual?).

I'm thinking "the Goddess" might have been interested in a 3 some with her....... "back in the day"!
Old 10-22-2014, 05:41 AM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Sorry to disappoint you. I also don't allow guys to suck my dick either.

As for swallowing, I am swallowing every sip of coffee I am taking this morning.

Leave to you to think about ....

............. guys sucking other guy's dicks in whatever you see.

You need to hang out at Nau's Drug more. Another Drug Store Cowboy!
May disappoint your buddies I was just asking, didn't know if you swallowed or spit . It is your drug store you hang there more reason to avoid it. Is your thinking as disjointed as your posts?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:54 AM   #21
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default we talking sex or lack there of.

Quote:
She fell prey to a common affliction among impressionable females, who become enthralled and infatuated with their superiors in work related (and other circumstances ... like politics) situations for various reasons from getting their panties soaking wet over "power" to simply wanting to advance in their careers or agenda. The back stages of concerts are full of "groupies" who end up becoming the "punching bag" for "the group" after being "primed" for the entertainment, and equally crowded are the "back stages" of political conventions searching for some recognition or self-perceived "acceptance."

A difference with Clinton is that had he done so in the civilian world, he would have been fired, after being immediately "suspended" probably without pay after his dna was discovered on the VICTIM's dress after he lied about it.

The "truth" is that most of the Clinton defenders of "he was only getting a blow job" in this and other forums would probably have paid her $100 for BNG plus $50 if they could have shot their load on her dress, and of course lied about it .... so they give him a pass. They are not the "superior" of the one giving a blow job and they aren't the President of the U.S. getting blow jobs in the "People's House" (of course Clinton did the same as Governor in the Arkansas Governor's Mansion ... business as usual?).

I'm thinking "the Goddess" might have been interested in a 3 some with her....... "back in the day"!

I'd still hit it! Threesome. Then go to work like every day normal.

I thought they were both of age back when it happened? Who took advantage of who? Even today I wouldn't say if I ****** or did not **** the lady, no matter who asked ( well unless it was about a threesome)?
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:15 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
I'd still hit it!

I thought they were both of age back when it happened? Who took advantage of who?
The EEOC tends to disagree with your assessment, along with most all, if not all, the Federal Courts in the U.S., most particularly the one in Arkansas that recommended Clinton be reprimanded for committing perjury in a Federal judicial proceeding.

A person cannot have "sex" ...

......... with a subordinate in the work place with impunity.

And in the legal proceedings brought by the subordinate for sex discrimination, one does not lie about "having sex with that woman."
Old 10-22-2014, 09:20 AM   #23
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default I'd still hit it.

Quote:
The EEOC tends to disagree with your assessment, along with most all, if not all, the Federal Courts in the U.S., most particularly the one in Arkansas that recommended Clinton be reprimanded for committing perjury in a Federal judicial proceeding.

......... with a subordinate in the work place with impunity.
Not my subordinate.
I'm not president.

You think the court wants to know if I **** her?

Who took advantage of whom is a serious?
Does it bother you that he still gets better tush then you?
Old 10-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is this thread about you?

If you thought it was "ok" because both were "of age," then you are wrong.

I don't know that he gets "better tush then" I. Neither do you know.

Monica is a little "beefy" for my "tastes" .... was then, and still is.

But even if he does get "better tush then" I, so what?

Doesn't make any difference to me.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:55 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
May disappoint your buddies I was just asking, didn't know if you swallowed or spit . It is your drug store you hang there more reason to avoid it. Is your thinking as disjointed as your posts?
You are obsessed with other guys' .... gets some help or just admit it.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:04 AM   #26
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is this thread about you?

If you thought it was "ok" because both were "of age," then you are wrong.

I don't know that he gets "better tush then" I. Neither do you know.

Monica is a little "beefy" for my "tastes" .... was then, and still is.

But even if he does get "better tush then" I, so what?

Doesn't make any difference to me.
Sex in the work place happens every day. Courts aren't going too stop that. We are posting here right?
Prez wants some bj. He gets bj.
Does it make a difference? What innovation did you lose cause he got a bj, bj, bj,bj stain on dress, bj..
Old 10-22-2014, 10:11 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

......... with a subordinate in the work place
with impunity.
+1

Quote:
Not my subordinate.
I'm not president.

You think the court wants to know if I **** her?

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator WAS president and he WAS elected to enforce the Federal laws and regulations that he violated, buttman. Sexual liaisons between senior government personnel and junior government personal are forbidden. A mid-level manager caught doing what Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator did with Lewinski would have been terminated with cause.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:21 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sex in the work place happens every day. Courts aren't going too stop that. We are posting here right?
Prez wants some bj. He gets bj.
Does it make a difference? What innovation did you lose cause he got a bj, bj, bj,bj stain on dress, bj..
You apparently either run a massage parlor or work at one.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:24 AM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You are obsessed with other guys' .... gets some help or just admit it.
LMAO yah right lexie lacking. Still won't admit if you spit or swallow.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:30 AM   #30
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default first time some time

Quote:
You apparently either run a massage parlor or work at one.
No. They give me the creeps.go figure.
I'd fuck a lady on the kill floor just to say I have. Rubber boots, hardhat flashlight, good to go.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women