Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 450
MoneyManMatt 448
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 333
Harley Diablo 307
honest_abe 291
nicemusic 285
You&Me 272
samcruz 260
txboi817 234
mriley000 231
dominos 226
lupegarland 225
Hawkeye9 216
Top Posters
DallasRain59561
pyramider45013
Yssup Rider42082
LexusLover41411
gman4440714
Still Looking35944
WTF34400
Mokoa33928
offshoredrilling32438
Mojojo31902
Chica Chaser31093
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
biomed128297
Wakeup27283
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
Lexi lambeaux
Verified Provider
 
User ID: 388241
Join Date: Feb 17, 2017
Location: Arkansas/Colorado
My Bio Page
Posts: 26
My ECCIE Reviews
Default being a newbie friendly provider??

I have been seeing more and more people asking too see me without references, I have always said no for safety reasons. I was wondering what other providers do when seeing newbies too screen them and make sure they are safe? Less and less girls are taking newbies ( I totally understand that) But I think we are missing some good opportunities and I may be interested but not sure where too start.

thanks in advance!

Lexi Lambeaux
Lexi lambeaux is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 06:52 PM   #2
Analeese
Verified ORAL Expert
 
Analeese's Avatar
 
User ID: 235310
Join Date: Mar 13, 2014
Location: In all your dreams and fantasies
My Bio Page
Posts: 4,273
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

I just don't like spending time with newbies...the experiences aren't great..... I like to see them once they have some hobbying under their belt..

I think your right though I am missing out on opportunity...

Real name
Phone number
Email address

All info must match.... Phone must match the name provided.

Use verifyhim.com to enter the info they provide ...any alerts or concerns should come up if there are any....

Some ladies use Facebook and LinkedIn.... But I know those van be faked...

References still aren't 100% because the reference is only good IMO from someone that is reputable and well known...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 06:55 PM   #3
Analeese
Verified ORAL Expert
 
Analeese's Avatar
 
User ID: 235310
Join Date: Mar 13, 2014
Location: In all your dreams and fantasies
My Bio Page
Posts: 4,273
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

You really just need to make sure you aren't discussing money in exchange for service or anything like that because you could still show up and it be LE....but you can't go to jail from posting an ad as an escort....Or even listing a price...it's when you connect those prices to a sexual offer or service that gets you in the real trouble...

Less you say the better...le is going to try to get you to break the law before you ever arrive so their job is much easier...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:28 AM   #4
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification
 
User ID: 125175
Join Date: Mar 8, 2012
Location: Indianapolis.Indiana
Posts: 2,111
Default Pay to play.....No free sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
You really just need to make sure you aren't discussing money in exchange for service or anything like that because you could still show up and it be LE....but you can't go to jail from posting an ad as an escort....Or even listing a price...it's when you connect those prices to a sexual offer or service that gets you in the real trouble...

Less you say the better...le is going to try to get you to break the law before you ever arrive so their job is much easier...
No talking money or services.Good advice for newbie pay to play business.One time everybody was newbie in pay to play business..Professionals out there will see newbies when pass screening progress.Pay to play without stress.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:12 AM   #5
Billysilly
Premium Access
 
Billysilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 29, 2016
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 43
Default

I was a newbie last year and it was tough to get started, but it made me feel a lot safer to get screened by a well established provider with lots of positive reviews. I was nervous but my guess is you will have a better experience screening heavy and not cutting corners to make yourself more at ease when you meet him. If they won't give the information then politely pass and they may well come back as newbie providers are limited. I also started with P411 and my first provider still asked for a lot of information and I was happy to provide it because I felt like she was established and safe. Anyway, just my two cents if you want newbie money you can be tough on screening because they know anyone worth seeing will demand it. Be safe, all the best, Billy
Billysilly is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:23 PM   #6
Analeese
Verified ORAL Expert
 
Analeese's Avatar
 
User ID: 235310
Join Date: Mar 13, 2014
Location: In all your dreams and fantasies
My Bio Page
Posts: 4,273
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billysilly View Post
I was a newbie last year and it was tough to get started, but it made me feel a lot safer to get screened by a well established provider with lots of positive reviews. I was nervous but my guess is you will have a better experience screening heavy and not cutting corners to make yourself more at ease when you meet him. If they won't give the information then politely pass and they may well come back as newbie providers are limited. I also started with P411 and my first provider still asked for a lot of information and I was happy to provide it because I felt like she was established and safe. Anyway, just my two cents if you want newbie money you can be tough on screening because they know anyone worth seeing will demand it. Be safe, all the best, Billy
I'm glad a newbie hobbyist spoke up also ...ty for your contributiom
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:46 AM   #7
Naraku666
Registered Member
 
Naraku666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 5, 2017
Location: Houston
Posts: 2
Default

I find my self not being able to get references for those who need references. I'm recently new to the site and can't get anyone to take me seriously as a legit customer. I don't mind providing personal info. It seems most want references and p411 and I simply don't have that. It's like trying to get job experience when no one give you a chance to get some experience lol. I understand the caution but if I'm willing to give my personal info it should be enough. Otherwise why would I be putting myself out there if I wasn't serious. Just my personal thoughts.
Naraku666 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:38 PM   #8
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer
 
ck1942's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 17, 2009
Location: SATX
Posts: 6,891
Encounters: 181
Default

You should use your P411 tools more, imo.

Also, since it appears you regularly travel between Arkansas and Colorado, perhaps you could make some stops in Texas like San Antonio and Austin where "gingers" are very much appreciated.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:38 PM   #9
KarmaKnows69
Pending Age Verification
 
User ID: 315435
Join Date: Sep 15, 2015
Location: Fort Worth,Texas
Posts: 26
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
You should use your P411 tools more, imo.

Also, since it appears you regularly travel between Arkansas and Colorado, perhaps you could make some stops in Texas like San Antonio and Austin where "gingers" are very much appreciated.
Hey ck492
KarmaKnows69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:18 PM   #10
MASTODON
Premium Access
 
MASTODON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 7, 2011
Location: HOUSTON
Posts: 107
Encounters: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraku666 View Post
I find my self not being able to get references for those who need references. I'm recently new to the site and can't get anyone to take me seriously as a legit customer. I don't mind providing personal info. It seems most want references and p411 and I simply don't have that. It's like trying to get job experience when no one give you a chance to get some experience lol. I understand the caution but if I'm willing to give my personal info it should be enough. Otherwise why would I be putting myself out there if I wasn't serious. Just my personal thoughts.
Same here. Been a member for years but still haven't done this because anyone I would want to see wants references. The idea I should pay a lot of money to see girls I don't want to see so I can eventually see one I do has kept me out. Its not a money thing its a principles thing.

There's got to be another way to determine if someone is a cop. Is that what we're verifying here?
MASTODON is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 04:57 AM   #11
MASTODON
Premium Access
 
MASTODON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 7, 2011
Location: HOUSTON
Posts: 107
Encounters: 10
Default

...and I'm no longer a complete newbie. Found someone I wanted to see that verified me on their own.
MASTODON is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 06:12 PM   #12
SusiSquirts
Pending Age Verification
 
User ID: 399855
Join Date: May 3, 2017
Location: Texas- Austin, Texas- Houston, Texas- San Antonio, Louisiana- New Orleans
Posts: 147
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

I have no problem seeing a newbie. As long as he is willing to provide the personal information I need in order to verify him as the person he claims to be.

That includes full legal name. Copy of ID. Where he works. Real life cellphone number. Verifiable place of employment.

If you don't have anything to hide you shouldn't have a problem providing those informations.
SusiSquirts is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 10:31 PM   #13
EastTexasGrown
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Jul 31, 2015
Location: East Texas
Posts: 1,796
Encounters: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTODON View Post
There's got to be another way to determine if someone is a cop. Is that what we're verifying here?
That was my thought when I joined the hobby 20 months ago as that was really my only fear ... is she LE? But the ladies have so many other fears with LE being only one of those!!

They are checking references for many reasons. What type of guy are you? Do you have a history of asking for BBFS? Do you have a history of being overly demanding or threatening? Are you the type of person that could go off and them never make it home to see their kids? Are you the type of guy that might ruin the hard work they put in trying to handle your stinky BO and end up giving them a bad review simply because they didn't clean you up afterwards?

That list is not all inclusive. They all have their own individual fears and reasoning for needing and checking references.
EastTexasGrown is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:08 PM   #14
EastTexasGrown
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Jul 31, 2015
Location: East Texas
Posts: 1,796
Encounters: 49
Default

OP ... Analeese gave some good advise. It is nice that you are staying open about trying to find other avenues to help broaden potential possibilities for both you and your hobbiest. As you are probably already aware based on how you worded your opening statement, don't do anything to jeopardize your safety (personal safety and business safety). And definitely keep Tyler, Tx on your radar for future travels.

To the newbies who might read this, it seems like an up hill battle sometimes from your side of the fence. It is as important for you to do your research as it is for all these lovely playmates to do their research. You need to research when you are new for different reasons than when you are experienced. As a newbie, yes you are trying to avoid LE but you also need to find that playmate that will be a solid reference for you moving forward. Just because she says she is reference friendly doesn't mean she is. You need to check with guys that have reviewed her recently to see if she is helping them with references. At this point in your hobby carrier, that is probably more important than "does she do everything I want her to do". Think long term!! I can't stress enough how important p411 is to these lovely ladies. Generally but not always, if they are a part of p411 themselves then they will be a solid reference for you on Eccie. P411 and Eccie are so closely intertwined that you can see p411 ladies even though you yourself are not.

Last (lengthy) word ... Newbies, do what is necessary over what is desired for a short period. It will pay off dividends later. I was once a newbie. My first Eccie Reference was discovered by accident as I didn't know what Eccie or p411 was. She educated me. My next two Playmates didn't hit all my visual ques of desire nor all my menu choices. However, they were SOLID when it came to giving references for guys that behaved well and were respectful. I then had two solid references to join Eccie and three solid references to join p411. I have been an active hobbiest for 20 months. Spent quality time with 60+ playmates and have about 30+ OKs on p411. I have never had to give any personal information to Eccie or p411. I have written enough reviews for a free Eccie membership into 2019. My first 6 months were free on p411 due to my three p411 playmate references at the beginning. Because my first three Playmates verified me for p411, I have never had to give any personal information to get on p411.

At this point in your hobby carrier, don't be short sighted and have your eyes fixed on a certain piece of ass!! Set yourself a goal of getting solid references and in getting on p411. For example, get on p411 and get some solid recent OKs on p411. Then beauties such as Susisquirts will see you at the drop of a hat with no reference checks needed simply because you have 4 recent p411 OKs!!

The grass truly is greener over here on the non-newbie side of the fence.
EastTexasGrown is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:17 AM   #15
Analeese
Verified ORAL Expert
 
Analeese's Avatar
 
User ID: 235310
Join Date: Mar 13, 2014
Location: In all your dreams and fantasies
My Bio Page
Posts: 4,273
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
OP ... Analeese gave some good advise. It is nice that you are staying open about trying to find other avenues to help broaden potential possibilities for both you and your hobbiest. As you are probably already aware based on how you worded your opening statement, don't do anything to jeopardize your safety (personal safety and business safety). And definitely keep Tyler, Tx on your radar for future travels.

To the newbies who might read this, it seems like an up hill battle sometimes from your side of the fence. It is as important for you to do your research as it is for all these lovely playmates to do their research. You need to research when you are new for different reasons than when you are experienced. As a newbie, yes you are trying to avoid LE but you also need to find that playmate that will be a solid reference for you moving forward. Just because she says she is reference friendly doesn't mean she is. You need to check with guys that have reviewed her recently to see if she is helping them with references. At this point in your hobby carrier, that is probably more important than "does she do everything I want her to do". Think long term!! I can't stress enough how important p411 is to these lovely ladies. Generally but not always, if they are a part of p411 themselves then they will be a solid reference for you on Eccie. P411 and Eccie are so closely intertwined that you can see p411 ladies even though you yourself are not.

Last (lengthy) word ... Newbies, do what is necessary over what is desired for a short period. It will pay off dividends later. I was once a newbie. My first Eccie Reference was discovered by accident as I didn't know what Eccie or p411 was. She educated me. My next two Playmates didn't hit all my visual ques of desire nor all my menu choices. However, they were SOLID when it came to giving references for guys that behaved well and were respectful. I then had two solid references to join Eccie and three solid references to join p411. I have been an active hobbiest for 20 months. Spent quality time with 60+ playmates and have about 30+ OKs on p411. I have never had to give any personal information to Eccie or p411. I have written enough reviews for a free Eccie membership into 2019. My first 6 months were free on p411 due to my three p411 playmate references at the beginning. Because my first three Playmates verified me for p411, I have never had to give any personal information to get on p411.

At this point in your hobby carrier, don't be short sighted and have your eyes fixed on a certain piece of ass!! Set yourself a goal of getting solid references and in getting on p411. For example, get on p411 and get some solid recent OKs on p411. Then beauties such as Susisquirts will see you at the drop of a hat with no reference checks needed simply because you have 4 recent p411 OKs!!

The grass truly is greener over here on the non-newbie side of the fence.
This is amazing advice from a respected experienced Hobbyist imo.

You want your lady to feel as comfortable as possible...trust me..this is huge.

If you're doing your research then you should not have to worry.

References are a big deal for us and will also determine the ease at which you are able to hobby with the lady you really want to spend time with after you have some hobbying under your belt

It may seem like you're using the lady but it's all about making good connections and networking. So it's very true....find a lady that is a very good reference that will also help you progress your hobby fun if that's what you wish to do.

If you're seeking younger ladies....this could part of your problem. .. Younger, newer girls tend to be more scared about certain things like newbies ..

Research research research.....then research some more..

Always be on your best behavior....treat your lady with respect...be on time..don't overstay your welcome...she will appreciate you for this and be more willing to vouch for you and vouch more quickly.

I strive hard to be a good reference and respond to any reference check I receive immediately...for multiple reasons.

Making sure your lady will actually respond and vouch for you is important...just saying she is reference friendly is not enough.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved