Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2018, 12:48 PM   #16
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
If an idiot doesn't know how to re-quote properly and expose ML info, then that idiot should pay with points.
True, but once the info has been made public the damage is done... you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:08 PM   #17
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Your notice is at the top of every forum in an announcement from St.Christopher himself...

Have a great day
Technically that notice is about civility, and not private material.
WARHEAD is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:25 PM   #18
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher
I would also like to mention this too. Warhead, don't speak in such away about a member of the mod staff again. It's insulting and disrespectful. You won't be allowed to insult or disrespect other members here either, and while SMI is a moderator, ultimately he's a member here too.

My standing deal with you is this: In exchange for showing basic human decency and respect towards the other members who participate here as you do, I will always show respect towards you and your membership here, and you will stay golden in my book. Should you not feel inclined or capable of keeping your end of the bargain for whatever reason, then I wouldn't feel obligated to keep mine.
I believe that the Portion of St.C's post quoted above deals directly with your comment about the update pertaining to civility.

The Guidelines already address the topic of Premium Content as expressed by Soulmanike and further clarified by St. C

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 02:14 PM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
I believe that the Portion of St.C's post quoted above deals directly with your comment about the update pertaining to civility.

The Guidelines already address the topic of Premium Content as expressed by Soulmanike and further clarified by St. C

Biomed1
it does ?

Quote:
#19 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
not how I read it
St.C post in this thread does. so its a no no
or
do I have the wrong guideline ?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #20
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

It’s a little on the confused side, kinda contridictory.

Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material.

Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas.

According to the first section you have to keep it private for the members it’s intended for / which is exactly what I did, and is done regularly.

The second part wipes out the first.

It needs to be re-written.

None the less... we know how it will be handled from now on.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:44 PM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARHEAD View Post
None the less... we know how it will be handled from now on.
true, if we agree to it or not, we have agree too do as St.C posted

and its not the only guideline that needs a bit of rewrite
yet somewhere its been posted, ya have ta dig for updates sometimes

so on this I posted a quote of St.C post in a sticky in Upset NY coed
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 05:35 PM   #22
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

In Upset??
That will get ignored.... our current modtard staff all act like ambassadors!!
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:27 PM   #23
abqspencer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

There’s a simple plugin to prevent a private tag from being quoted. The board owners should look in to it. vBulletin is a very robust platform with lots of add ones available...and if you can’t fibd what you want, ask someone in the vB forums and someone will code it.

Or you can keep the rule that you implemented, either way.
abqspencer is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:56 AM   #24
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default A little slow here...

So, let me get this straight, since my Premium Access was taken from me... If someone with PA, quotes a Men's Lounge post in Private Tags, those of us that do not have PA can see it??

That is new and different from what I remember... I guess that's what happens when you try to Make America Great Again!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:03 AM   #25
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Ed, if they quote a Mens Lounge post in private tags "incorrectly", members without PA can see it.

It happens...
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:07 AM   #26
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's very different!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Ed, if they quote a Mens Lounge post in private tags "incorrectly", members without PA can see it.

It happens...
Ohhhhhhhh!! Now I see - used to be, a modtard that discovered it would just fix it instead of dealin' out points... got it!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:11 AM   #27
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Now they just deal out points for things that were allowed without ever stating there was a change in the policy.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:02 AM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by abqspencer View Post
There’s a simple plugin to prevent a private tag from being quoted. The board owners should look in to it. vBulletin is a very robust platform with lots of add ones available...and if you can’t fibd what you want, ask someone in the vB forums and someone will code it.

Or you can keep the rule that you implemented, either way.
if I'm correct (and I think I am ), ourhome2 has that plug in, so private content can't be quoted.

I think this subject has been beaten to death.. I get the argument on both sides, but one has to prevail.. it's not worth arguing really. you could complain about nude pics being allowed for encounters, but not, say, AMP encounters.. but I see the logic there, which is the AMP ladies are not verified.. and theoretically could be underage.. I think ALL AMP pics should be eliminated, because it exposes ECCIE to the idea that the website encourages (thus promotes) prostitution. not to mention exposing the 95% of Spas that reject posting of their ladies pics on ECCIE, to possible Law Enforcement crackdown.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:42 AM   #29
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The original post was about links to the ML and private "links or material".

Admin/Owner responses are only about private content (e.g. quotes).

Whether a link is accidentally revealed or not, non-PA members can't access the content if it's a link to ML content.

Yes, quotes in private tags can get botched, revealing private content, however, this does not address getting pointed for links to the ML.

What's the rule about links to the ML?
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:49 AM   #30
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Not to mention it was a link to a staff posted advisary.
So it wasn’t like it was somebody’s deep dark secret.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women