Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2018, 04:43 AM   #1
Kodiacpfl
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Providers who favor AA gents

Looking for providers in Panhandle who prefer BBC. Have spoken to Eva Moore who says she has many AA clients but is a bit pricey. Not many options out there for AA gent and would like suggestions.
Kodiacpfl is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 11:03 PM   #2
Eva Moore
Account Disabled

User ID: 398181
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you got me confused with someone else and this is not an accurate description. I do not have a preference for BBC. I also do not see many black men per week. I'm low volume,very safe, discreet, and private. Seeing multiple black men a week is false and please don't paint a picture of me without have ever met me. I wish the very best and hope you find what you are looking for
XoXo
Eva
www.evamoorevip.com
Eva Moore is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #3
Kodiacpfl
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Ms. Moore,
I was referring to the PM exchange we had several months back. At that time I was new to the hobby, I still am since the shut down occurred shortly after I joined, and was reaching out to you for interest. I thought you were unwilling to see me due to my being African American and you clarified to say (in your PM to me) that you had multiple African American clients that you see weekly. You clarified further by saying that you would gladly see me (who is AA) if I had references or joined P411. I hope that is still the case as I working on getting my references as I would like to spend some time with you as well.
If you are saying that is no longer the case (seeing AA men) that is fine. I didn't know it was a sensitive subject and seeing how you shared freely with me through PM that you had multiple AA clients that you see weekly, I didn't think to not express that in my post. I hope you are still enjoying your visits with your AA regulars as I would like to become one of them in time.
I have heard from many of your clients through PM and you have a great reputation for providing a great experience and complete satisfaction. I hope to get to enjoy the experience myself soon (I have one reference and am working on the other). You seem to be a great provider by all accounts and i apologize if you did not intend for that to be publicized. Again, I just assumed from our PM communications that it was a known fact. I am going to blame on my ignorance and newness to the hobby if you will accept that and I hope you do.
Kodiacpfl is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 11:15 AM   #4
mrjaxson
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I think it's safe to say that Eva won't be seeing Kodiacpfl anytime soon.
mrjaxson is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 06:57 PM   #5
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Kodiacpfl,

I see your new to this site and can cut you a little slack. You are on the verge of infringing on a basic rule we have here. What is shared in private messages is to remain for all purposes private, unless of course it has something to do with harassing a member then that info would be used as evidence. From what I read from your post seems to be a private conversation between you and Eva and should not be reposted on the board for all members to see. I also see you don't have Premium Access being a new member, there are better spots to post these types subjects.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:16 PM   #6
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Isn’t the BBC the British Broadcasting Corporation - I’m having a hard time trying to follow this discussion? A little help please?
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:45 PM   #7
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

^^^ ha!
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:11 AM   #8
Eva Moore
Account Disabled

User ID: 398181
My ECCIE Reviews

I had to google what BBC meant... smh
Eva Moore is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:27 AM   #9
Jardinier
Valued Poster

British Broadcasting Company
BarBecue Chicken
Boston Beer Company
Big Band Cafe
Berkeley Bicycle Club
Baptist Bible College
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:43 PM   #10
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiacpfl View Post
Looking for providers in Panhandle who prefer BarBecue Chicken.
Yep, jardinier nailed it - +1 - I’m also looking for providers who like BBC
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #11
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I just noticed this thread... To the OP: Just ask the lady if she will see black men or tell her you're black during the first few texts. Even if she says no AA in the ad it doesn't hurt to check. Quite a few post no AA to keep certain closed minded men happy that they aren't swimming in the same pools as us lol. Little do they know their bf or husband is black and they don't have a racist bone in their body. And some women just don't want to see black men so its best to find out sooner than later. I've actually made to the door of one lady and she quickly tells me sorry she won't see bkack guys. It sucked at the time and all I could do was look at her like a fool, but i learned to ask if i had any inclination she might not see me because i was black. Pm me if u want to know who is AA friendly.
clitlicker7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women