Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2018, 09:28 PM   #16
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that happened to you Shayla, how disappointing!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:58 PM   #17
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiforYou View Post
You lost money because a provider canceled?
You wonder where they come up with that shit...

I knew a few twisted tarts would add their tearful tales when I threw that out there.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:19 AM   #18
GoBlue34z
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Sorry it should have said providers cancel "a lot" as its hard to type on a smart phone. A client may have to take a day or half day of vacation, work around having a real life too, drive somewhere to see the provider, get a room,etc. Yes of course we could lose money on a no show and like was stated above we lose time.

I get it if a provider travels and guys no show I'm sure it SUCKS and I have never done that. As a client it sucks just as much imo. But if guys go on a rant about someone no showing that doesn't help his cause as its hard enough to get references from anyone so they suck it up and keep to themselves.

I've had 2 no shows once due to "car troubles" and once they simply didnt respond the day of the date. It's amazing to me how many unreliable cars providers have had from seeing comments from clients. I dont hobby that often so when I do it's not easy to get verified so if they cancel odds of a last minute date are slim. On top of that I look for certain things if I'm going to pay for it or I can do fine in the real world so a cancel and to find something similar is usually not possible.

So again shayla I think it SUCKS you had a wasted trip but providers aren't always 100% either. Especially with the new rules of the site etc. Happy hobbying!
GoBlue34z is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:31 AM   #19
rassel4fun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I'm sorry you had such a rotten trip, but I'm glad I got to see you and I had a great time!
rassel4fun is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:23 AM   #20
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

For the life of me...I dont get all the guys that complain about ncns's.

In 10 years I've never had a ncns...now I've had girls that had to cancel...and I've had to cancel...but never had a ncns...
Weird.
And I too what money they lost...unless it was them paying for the hotel....
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 01:43 PM   #21
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
For the life of me...I dont get all the guys that complain about ncns's.

In 10 years I've never had a ncns...now I've had girls that had to cancel...and I've had to cancel...but never had a ncns...
Weird.
And I too what money they lost...unless it was them paying for the hotel....
NCNS doesn't happen often, but when it does it sucks especially if you need to make particular arrangements for the meeting. I've had "upscale", "well reviewed" ladies NCNS. Like I said, doesn't happen often (maybe a handful of times in as many years), but it is not uncommon either.

So when it happens to the providers, I understand that it sucks. But hopefully, those that have had a NCNS happen to them are less likely to do it someone else. For that reason, I've never NCNS a provider.

Cancelling with adequate notice is something different though as life sometimes gets in the way of best laid plans.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 08:49 PM   #22
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

The few ncns I have experienced are ones I probably shouldn't have called in the first place. If a provider is ok with standing you up, she probably is ok with giving half ass service.
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:35 PM   #23
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Shayla, I'm sorry. It is hard when you are trying to take care of others. :-( I love to tour KC as the guys are soooooo nice, the ladies give references, and it's very profitable. I also canceled my last tour though as well. I am normally fully booked prior to my arrival, but it just didn't happen. KC is a very pricey city to tour if you choose to stay in a nice place. I did get several calls while I was supposed to be there, but it sounds like there would have been a lot of cancels. booooo Please accept my condolences for the loss of your uncle. That does not help your situation. You might consider coming to see us in Denver as touring ladies do quite well here. Best wishes... xo
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:00 PM   #24
CalvinHall
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Men trying to tell you what they will pay.. Things have gone NUTSO.

Yeah, but I'm really good.
CalvinHall is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:40 PM   #25
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinHall View Post
Yeah, but I'm really good.
Well, you better be if you're cumming to see me