Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
PoetMeister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Annoying bug

You guys have a very annoying bug. I typically use keyboard and avoid the mouse for speed. Tabbing through while logging in sometimes I miss hitting the space bar to check the over 18 box. I use "In Private" and store no cookies so I have to enter all info every time which is fine.

When I do miss checking the "over 18" check box I get the warning msg. If I then check it and hit login it unchecks the box and does nothing. Again I can recheck it and hit log in and it repeats. It then tends to lock up the browser or take a VERY LONG time to respond requiring me to kill the browser...

Plz fix.
PoetMeister is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

This is first time I have seen this issue reported.

What operating system are you using?

What browser are you using?

Did you try clearing the temporary Internet file areas, the browser's cache and cookies?
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:30 AM   #3
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Have you updated your keyboard and mouse drivers?
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:45 PM   #4
PoetMeister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default info

I'm a software engineer so I have multiple development environments. The primary one I use to access ECCIE however is a Vista Business OS with IE 8 (Yes I hate vista too but upgrading would be non-trivial and dont' have the time to do it now)

It's not a driver issue. It could be that I use In-Private when working under IE 8. Have you tried to recreate the issue as I described?
PoetMeister is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:10 PM   #5
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Have you always had this issue with the Vista/IE 8 combination or did it start recently? If you have always had this issue, you may want to try a different combination. Perhaps one of your other environments. I cannot reproduce your problem because I use neither Vista nor IE when I am browsing web sites. I use Windows XP SP3 with Firefox versions 3.5 and 3.6. This combination has never failed me.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:49 AM   #6
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I'm a keyboard shortcut junky, too. If you're just reading and not replying or posting, Firefox has a wonderful tradition of remembering the user/pass. So, you type the first letter, hit down arrow, tab to see the pw autofill, tab twice and hit space, tab and space or enter. Well I hate to Control C and run, but I need sleep.
knowshisstuff is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women