Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #16
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Oh, as a side result of the above, the most frustrating thing is the number of providers who don't utilize the features available to them, like posting pics in the gallery.

So, not only do you get noobs who post high $$$$ ads, but, they don't even throw out some sugar to draw us flies.

Also, at ASPD, providers once reviewed got access, including TS providers, over there, even though they may be reviewed, they don't necessarily get provider status, and they are locked out of the pics, making it even more difficult to see what you are getting.

And that leads to one word...."Firefighter", and seeing what you REALLY get when the pics go public.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #17
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
You have to understand that the site is set up to make women the dominant partner in the equation, men are secondary there.
The "dominant partner" in the TOS equation is/are the site owner(s). The site exists strictly for the benefit you-know-who.

And it seems lately that the best looking pics on there ARE the TS providers, LOL...but of course I'm not spending tons of money to access one of the "mines" to see the allegedly primo talent (which brings us right back to the first point I made).

Overall it looks very much like a downward trajectory.
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #18
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

So you seem like an enterprising fellow, why don't you set up a site where we can safely and anonymously get a chance to mingle with the cute young ladies you know
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #19
Deisel99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Deisel99 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:40 AM   #20
burghman1969
Valued Poster

burghman1969 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:10 AM   #21
dames4u
Account Disabled

Ya, good points guys. Oh wait I can't read them. Obviously TOS has its issues but so does this site.

Are you guys so scared that you can't just post something? Is it REALLY that sensitive? LOL.

And you know that ANYONE can read what you're posting if they pay ECCIE for a premium membership, right? I mean there is ZERO security. I personally have never bothered because its rare that anyone posts anything worth reading on here...restricted or otherwise..So posting these restricted comments is just comical...you are aware of that right?

Steve is right in that someone needs to create a site that 's not A) shady as fuck like TOS is or B) not just goofy like this site.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:21 AM   #22
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
And you know that ANYONE can read what you're posting if they pay ECCIE for a premium membership, right? ... I personally have never bothered...
I thought pimps got it for free... Oh well, I guess business isn't so hot if dames can't even afford a quickie...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:17 AM   #23
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I thought pimps got it for free... Oh well, I guess business isn't so hot if dames can't even afford a quickie...
Another perfect example of why this site is a wasteland. They should rename it "about a half dozen low-rent hobbyists over posting shitty abusive comments and nobody reading"

aahdlrhopsacanr.com?

Hmmm, that might be too long. Needs tweaking.

Ok, back to lurking and posting the occasional free ad.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #24
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Oh, as a side result of the above, the most frustrating thing is the number of providers who don't utilize the features available to them, like posting pics in the gallery.

So, not only do you get noobs who post high $$$$ ads, but, they don't even throw out some sugar to draw us flies.

Also, at ASPD, providers once reviewed got access, including TS providers, over there, even though they may be reviewed, they don't necessarily get provider status, and they are locked out of the pics, making it even more difficult to see what you are getting.

And that leads to one word...."Firefighter", and seeing what you REALLY get when the pics go public.
There are many problems over on TOS from having to do a PM dance with a girl to bad or useless reviews, Having to look at pictures which are misleading to the overall cottage cheese fat ass you will end up with to having every word you put on there looked at by the Gestapo. The kickback girls must pay to get pictures and pay for ads plus pay homage to the prince PI . The only reason TOS exists and the girls deal with it is they feel its safer then putting ads on the internet and feel they feel safer screening clients.

Its became a strong hold in pittsburgh because of the end of street walking, the demise of aspd and the unwillingness of Craigslist to stand there ground and just cave in and do away with there adult area.

Most of the girls on there are part time hookers he has make a provider friendly site were a provider can schedule a couple calls a day or a couple a week no need to work at providing just show up and take the suckers money , Give a have ass performance because you can and after you save up enough sucker money put up an ad that says last week I will be working before I go on vacation with sucker money come fuck my fat ass
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:30 AM   #25
Deisel99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

LMFAO,...well said LS, that why I will never join that site ever again,....it's so gay, and so highschool!! I got the fuck outta that clicky type shit almost 2 decades ago, I've had my run in with the "Prince" you speak of, once was enough he can keep his board, bullshit and fat part time hookers over there, I'll quit hobbying before I ever use that site again. D99
Deisel99 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:41 AM   #26
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
There are many problems over on TOS from having to do a PM dance with a girl to bad or useless reviews, Having to look at pictures which are misleading to the overall cottage cheese fat ass you will end up with to having every word you put on there looked at by the Gestapo. The kickback girls must pay to get pictures and pay for ads plus pay homage to the prince PI . The only reason TOS exists and the girls deal with it is they feel its safer then putting ads on the internet and feel they feel safer screening clients.

Its became a strong hold in pittsburgh because of the end of street walking, the demise of aspd and the unwillingness of Craigslist to stand there ground and just cave in and do away with there adult area.

Most of the girls on there are part time hookers he has make a provider friendly site were a provider can schedule a couple calls a day or a couple a week no need to work at providing just show up and take the suckers money , Give a have ass performance because you can and after you save up enough sucker money put up an ad that says last week I will be working before I go on vacation with sucker money come fuck my fat ass
I'm not fan of PI but I don't think you're giving him the credit he's due. TOS has thrived because the vouch system was a brilliant innovation. TOS didn't become popular because ASPD got sick and died, TOS killed ASPD (at least in Pittsburgh). It provided a free valuable service to hobbyists (anonymity) and also allowed providers to reach discreetly a large pool of clients. How TOS was able to provide this service without charging hobbyists for so long while other sites (P411, DateCheck, etc) had to charge...well that's a good question Its a shame that the people who came up with this system had to be so fucking shady, but they did build a better mousetrap. And I think a lot of the issues loneshark attributes to TOS are pretty much typical of the hobby in general (misleading pics, doing the PM/email/text dance, etc).

It's true that TOS has had problems over the past years, problems which I would attribute to its owners' megalomania. They got too big too fast and somehow assumed they were untouchable. And they fuck with people for sport or to demonstrate how much power they wield over the hobby. So after a few years the number of their victims reached a critical mass and has hurt their image. Its not just one or two people banned for good reason but dozens and dozens banned for ...who knows what. If only they had been more reasonable and prudent in their administration of the site it could've been beyond awesome.

Meanwhile ASPD and ECCIE after it have obviously failed to compete with TOS. I mean this thread is one of the most read on here and it's about...TOS.

The alerts section on here has deteriorated to the point that it's useless. Alerts are few and far between. And when there is one the mods allow anyone to post anything until the alert thread devolves into useless gossip and silly comments. So literally months can pass without any alerts being posted. Meanwhile very serious incidents occur without mention on here.

The harsh way loneshark and others on here talk about providers is just one problem, probably more a symptom than a cause. But ECCIE still encourages or at least allows an "us versus them" ethos and the people who post on here show zero respect to providers. TOS, in spite of the shady politics on there, does a lot better in this area. That's a secondary reason all the providers are on there and not on here. This is the one problem on here that's the most easily corrected. If TOS is over-moderated by a "gestapo" then this site is under-moderated and anyone can say any shitty thing, especially if it's directed at a provider.

The nature of the hobby does limit the value of any online forum. The sharing of info is beneficial to a certain point and then it becomes a problem. The old problem of discussing "extras" at strip clubs is the best example of this. Plus in this day and age keeping anything online "secret" is almost impossible. Both TOS and ECCIE have had major problems with people leaking "secret" posts. Its best to assume that anything you post on here eventually will find its way out into the open. Another general problem is the simple fact that online "reality" often distorts actual reality. The people who post the most often know the least and vice versa (LF being the obvious exception...his posts are always 99% protein, less than 1% filler).

Still it's a shame someone can't do better. I guess its easier said than done.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #27
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Loneshark, I agree. We want a kinder, gentler Loneshark in the future.

dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:49 PM   #28
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Dames4u I don't see why you don't start a site you have beautiful girls and clients , start your own vouch system.

I really don't think Indy's is legal but LE could care less about it. I do give him credit for starting Indy's what did he have to lose he was a thief anyways.

I have to laugh when you say I say harsh things about Providers and I do but I'm a gentleman if I'm with them at least I don't say it behind there back and I never called one out by name its all in fun.
They only get upset because you think they do when they say it hurts business but if fact there lazy ass hurts there business because they won't do deals and want to stay safe on one site and believe me I know a lot how the girls feel about us also and so do the other guys its a two way street.
Fact is a girl should have a right to advertize anywhere and not get flack about it

I don't see paying to a web site as a good way to get providers in fact that makes the site owner a pimp and illegal.

Indy's is slowly going downhill it will fade in time. A lot of there girls are having issues

loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #29
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Valued Poster

So I still think the fellow from Dames4U should open a competing site taking the best elements of Indys and eliminating the worst. Hell, I'd even think about investing a few bucks to help make it happen!
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #30
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE_STUDMUFFIN View Post
So I still think the fellow from Dames4U should open a competing site taking the best elements of Indys and eliminating the worst. Hell, I'd even think about investing a few bucks to help make it happen!
So many reasons why that won't ever happen. Briefly, I can't write code, I don't really believe in web forums (impossible to secure not to mention the public sharing of hobby info is useful only to a certain point and at that point it often becomes counterproductive), and even if i could write code and did believe in web forums, it's not easy to dislodge an existing and popular forum like TOS (just ask charlotte carrington about how the secretsessions is coming along).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women